Coeur

Coeur.

Name: Coeur

Nicknames: Coe and many mispronunciations

Recent Picture: Hey

Place of residence: Dalaran.

Place of Birth: Eversong Forest.

Physical Details

Being covered by armor most of the day has lent itself to her pale skin and slightly thicker-than-average frame. Her eyes are fel-green like the majority of blood elves, although hers seem to have lost most of their luster. Her hair is a fiery orange, usually tied back to keep it out of her field of vision.

Her ears are pierced with many small rings, but she leaves them off when going into battle after a few were torn off once in a skirmish. Her skin, albeit never picture-perfect, is unmarred by any noticeable scars. Her plate armor often bears the brunt of many injuries she would've kept with her as scars.

Personality

Despite her past as a carefree, loving practitioner of the Light, Coeur has become jaded and slightly bitter. She looks upon fresh paladins knowing they will never feel the betrayal and the overwhelming regret of her generation. Her attitude towards others is extremely judgmental, finding it easier to stereotype others by their line of work rather than get to know the person. Rogues and warlocks are shunned, while she works to exterminate Death Knights altogether. Even when nearly proven that she is in the wrong, she will cling to her views, making her difficult to work with.

Loyalty

Having once worked in the service of the Blood Knights, Coeur longs to feel the warm embrace of an organization that accepts her. Working solo for so many years has left her selfish, cold, and paranoid, as methods of survival. Because of this, she has delved into making a name for herself within the Horde, even if it means having to deal with death knights in her midst and perhaps even as her superiors.

Currently

Aiding the Horde in ToC and perhaps gaining back some of her honor and the respect she once had for herself.

She knows häu to sving a hämmer, and I sink she can handle herself in za Department in Vhich Bashing Gnome of Heads. She gets vier gluchenmächers out of fünf from zis reviewer.

*The Dark Iron Dwarf drums his fingers on a table at the 'pig and whistle' tavern.*

"Yet another Sin'dori that greatly confuses me. I am starting to wonder if there are more with such.... 'doubts' in their nationality."

*He smiles faintly.*

"But I cannot complain."

The Death Knight sighs as she sips on a mug of amber liquor. "Does the world -need- another self righteous Paladin who thinks they're a God? I mean, really, we already have one misguided fool. Let Rohan remain in his own catergory." She shakes her head, silvery-green hair falling in her face. "Either way, if she crosses my path, she best be carrying her own casket. I don't do burial's."