Race: Troll

Hair: Bright red, dyed purple.

Skin: Blue-ish

Eyes:Red

Height: 7’2

Weight: 215

Place of residence: Moonglade

Place of Birth: Stranglethorn Vale

Known Relatives: Xo’vad “Ruplinger” (“brother”), Ruperecht (Stepfather)

Religion/Philosophy: Nature Worship

Group/Guild affiliation: The Duskwatch

Guild Rank: Watchman

Enemies: Scourge, Legion, Most, if not all Horde, Kul'tiras, Officer Jaxon.

Favorite Foods: The stuff he pilfers from dead people’s pockets, conjured food, steak, pasta, things that don’t cause him to become violently ill, etc.

Favorite Drinks: I don’t usually drink, but when I do, I prefer Crimson Stripe

Favorite Colors: Red, Dark blue, gold, white

Physical Features: Zob'jun is virtually unrecognizable from what he used to be. His face has been, for lack of a better word, shaven down to match those of a night elf and are very, very heavily scared. His hair is died purple, tusks removed completely,a and his hands had been replaced by five-fingered mechanical prosthetics until a more natural solution can be found.

Special Abilities: he can haul ass in a way that would put even some rouges to shame.

Positive Personality Traits: Compassionate, honorable, idealistic, open minded.

Negative Personality Traits: Loud, obnoxious, aggressive, reckless, vengeful.

Played by What Famous Person: N/A

Theme Songs: Modest Mouse –

Background: Zob’jun was born was on the broken isles eleven years after the opening of the dark portal. There he lived with his family and “brother”, Xo’vad, (He had just sorta showed up and started living with them.) until the local murlocs became increasingly hostile. To make matters worse, Humans from Kul’Tiras set up an outpost on the island and began attacking troll settlements. In one of these raids, Zob’jun’s mother and sister were killed. Before the tribes warriors responded to the attack, Zob’jun wrestled a rifle away from one of the Dwarven attackers and shot him with it, sparking his interest in technology.

Being as young as he was, Zob’jun and his brother did not partake in the battles that followed the Troll’s exodus, and stayed with the rest of the tribe while his father did battle with the Alliance, Murlocs, Centaur, Scourge and Legion. Zob’jun’s father was a brave and skilled warrior, but was killed in the assault on Theramore. When the dust settled, Zob’jun and Xo’vad were taken in by Sir Ruperecht, a Paladin who had accompanied Jaina’s expedition. It was from him the two Trolls got their Common surnames.

The “family” lived in a small house in the Dustwallow marsh for a number of years and when Zob’jun turned 16, he decided that it was time he started contributing to the family so he got a job with the Cartel Enforcers, and Xo’vad followed close behind. It was at this point that they fell out of touch with their Stepfather, despite being stationed in the newly formed town of Mudsprocket. Despite never becoming more than a mere bruiser, the goblins taught him much about engineering, furthering his almost never ending quest to find new ways to blow things up. When the enforcers disbanded, Zob’jun found himself out of a job, and joined a band of pirates on a ship known as the Mourningstar. This was short lived however, as this group ended up disbanding as well.

For a while the Troll was guildless, but after bearing witness to the horrors in Outland and Northrend, he decided that it was immoral to think of only himself how he could profit from conflict rather than fight to end it. He stayed with Sanctuary for a while and made a few friends, but the Troll later found that many in the organization had ether retired or didn’t have the backbone to put their money where their mouth was and often times Zob’jun found himself defending Horde towns by himself or with the assistance of other organizations, such as the Raven Cross.

One day, when defending Trisfal from the Theramore marines, Zob’jun ran into Selash, someone whom he had recognized from his days in the Cartel, but more importantly, leader of the Warsong Liberators. After the fight, Selash offered the Troll an invitation to join the Liberators and after much thought, he accepted, deciding that, while they may not share the same ideals as Sanctuary, they were sure as hell a lot more effective in defending Horde civilians from Alliance aggression. That, and he actually got PAID as a liberator, which was a pretty damn good bonus.

Slowly but surely however, Zob’jun became disenchanted with the concept of being a member of what was essentially Garrosh’s terror squad. But at the same time, Zob’jun needed the military support that came with being a member of such a unit, so he hatched a plan to eliminate Selash and take control of the Liberators himself. The plan failed miserably, as did the next, and the next. Later, He was approached by Dorishar who offered him a position in the Outriders. The money wasn't as good, despite the significant reduction in pay that came with being demoted to "Odium", but it sure beat the hell out of being strung up for treason by a bunch of elves. Zob'jun proved to be a capable fighter and showed potential for leadership and climbed the ladder rapidly, or at least, in comparison to the other organizations he was part of. Shortly after joining, he was approached by Makkwa and Aponivi, a pair of druids who represented the Cenarion Vigil. The Vigil, as Zob’jun had come to understand it, was a militant branch of the Cenarion Circle, which would lash out at the Horde and the Alliance in their struggle to preserve the balance of nature. Zob’jun didn’t see how nature needed preserving, but saw it as an opportunity to eliminate some of the less-than-noble members of Horde. After passing the Druid’s tests, they claimed that they would contact him again for further instructions. He never heard from them again.

A few months later, he met Nel'atal, a girl with big plans of uniting the major troll tribes and the two quickly fell in love. With the defeat of the Lich king, things were relatively peaceful, until the Cataclysm tore the world apart. It was then Zob’jun saw the threat that the druids spoke of. He began his training as a druid and began doing his best to restore and preserve Azeroth’s wilds, but found himself impeded time and time again by the Horde. The Banshee Queen began resurrecting the fallen and Garrosh’s offensive into Northern Kalimdor resulted destruction of countless forests. Vigil or not, Zob’jun became a Gardener of Men, sabotaging goblin machines, laying forsaken troops to rest, and ambushing Orcish war parties.

For months he continued his guerrilla campaign against the Horde, and he and Nel’atal moved to Moonglade. Outside of the town, Zob’jun intercepted a group of Orcish and Troll adventures, who were attacking a Night Elf druid. Zob’jun was too late to save the Druid, and killed the adventures so that word of his treachery wouldn’t get out. Nel’atal, who was out hunting, witnessed these murders and confronted him about them. Zob’jun could not bring himself to kill his mate, and the two split up.

Art by Taminda.

rupp-2.jpg

*Rethius clenches his teeth as he removes yet another bullet from his arm, before wrapping it back tight with some bandages.*

"I only know one thing about the Troll you speak of, and frankly it is enough: He makes MY life just THAT much more eventful."

*He says, his words dripping with sarcasm.*

"Zob'jun?" Serenity tilts her head, not recognizing the name until the goblin mentions his nickname. "Oh, Rupp? I'm familiar with him, yes... the hunter. I haven't exchanged many words him, but he seems eager to defend the Horde at the reports of attack. Caught him a number of times at Tarren Mill, myself."

"Who?" The elf's look of confusion is helped along by the drawing offered to her. "...where do you get all of these, anyway? Whoever sells them to you, must be living well, eh?" Her chuckle is interrupted by the impatient tapping of a booted foot. "Right right, the hunter...

"Now that you mention it, I've seen him quite a bit, usually behind the thundering wake of Raven Cross forces-" she smirks "-Tarren Mill, Thunderbluff, Theramore...probably others. Always among numbers, on both sides..." She trails off, watching a few people run by, seeming to consider the grave looks on their faces. She turns back to the goblin after a long moment.

"The other night though, I had the uh...pleasure, I suppose, of fighting him one on one in the Undercity." She grins crookidly, rubbing some spot on her shoulder. "....I...er, well the others were....I tried to jump, you see..." She scowls at the smile pulling at the goblin's lips. "Seemed like a good idea at the time!" She chuckles anyway, shaking her head, "What with the criss-crossing spells and everything...I missed my grip and fell, right into the nest of them. Rolled, ran....managed NOT to get killed...and took out what targets I could find behind their lines--" She blinks, more people running by. "...sorry, point is, Alliance pulled out, some of us stayed behind...and I found this, Rupp was it?...aye found *him* by way of a flare in my face..."

She picks the Goblin up by his coat, moving him out of the way of some Ironforge guards. "...was after some of the younger looking members of the Liberators, wandering about." She sets him down, her voice taking on a tone of worry irrelevant to her words, her eyes flickering to her comm. "...least he comes to help his members, right? We fought, twice, the second time he tracked me into the confines of the sewers. Not a *smart* move, in my mind, but dedication has it's price. Was quite a pitched battle in that small space of rock... I'd like to think I caught him off guard when he turned the corner, but..."

She snaps the comm off her belt as it starts to blink, speaking into it. "Aye, I saw them runnin-- tram? You got it, Captain. I'll meet you there....right. I promise." She clips it back to her belt, pulling her mask from a pouch. Her face is suddenly serious. "You know where Bruuk's is?"

The goblin nods.

"Head there, tell him the Commander sent you. He'll keep an eye on you till this blows over." The shadows seem to reach out, swallowing her form, the faint glow behind her goggles the last to slip from sight.

"Oh..."

The disembodied voice makes the reporter jump.

"If you see this Rupp, tell him I look forward to our next fight."

Ceridwyyn chuckles. "I never see this one until it's too late... there is definitely something to be said about an archer that can put one of his arrows through my shield at that distance."

Amallah smirks as he sees a picture of the troll, "Rupp? I've seen him around Silvermoon... He's quite dangerous with friends, but I find that he is an even match when he is alone..."

He starts to walk away, pausing long enough to say, "I look forward to fighting him again..."

Talrajin wipes his blade clean after dealing with a troll in Gundrak, "My apologies brudda..." A goblin comes running up. Talrajin looks at him surprized, "Eh what a goblin be doin here? Dis be a little outside yer comfort zone eh mon?" the goblin looks somewhat flustered but finally finds his voice, "Yes well... they pay me well for what I do, do you happen to know someone by the name of Zob'jun?" Tal perks up at the name, "Course I do mon! He be my comrade in arms in da Liberators! We be helpin da crazy elfies and all dat to not be so crazy ya know?" It is clear that the goblin doesnt know but he thanks Talrajin for his time anyways and scurries off. Talrajin looks back to his 4 companions and then towards further into Gundrak where more trolls dat be goin crazier den da humans be waiting, "Shall we be goin mons?"

Visara laughs "Oh Rupp?" he chuckles and continues. "Good guy that, one of the few nonforsaken I'd say I can probbably trust...well...at least far enough to be out of range of a bow..." Visara considers the statement and nods.

"wait wait wait, joo gon' tell me dat dere be a troll out dere who worship da light? Oh shu shu, joo can proffer me dis pictcha and listin's for 'im, but I refuse to believe he exist till I see him walkin' to da human voodoo hut."

A goblin approaches Guldaba sitting on the ground in the Spirit Rise of Thunder Bluff, drawing up glyphs on parchment while incense burns next to him. "Excuse me, death knight but do you know this troll?" Guldaba pauses from his work for a moment and looks at the picture. "Yes. I know this troll. He is called Rupp." Without another word, he returns to his work. After an awkward silence, the goblin asks "Uhm, well... what can you say about him"? Guldaba, without looking away from the glyph he was drawing, simply states "He is a good troll."

"Rupp is a danger in multiple ways. I am well-aware of his abilities with ranged weaponry, but he seems very unfit to his profession of bartending."

Tyran shakes his head. "He nearly killed a potentially pregnant woman by continuing to offer her drinks, well after it was very much aware she was intoxicated beyond safe levels. In addition, he seems to show no kind of restraint when it comes to killing, let alone responsibility.

"I can not say he is a stable individual, is all."

((There. Added a brief history section, and I dare say that deserves a bump. Edit: oh yeah, and I added another song and updated his age. You know, stuff.))

" Good riddance! I hope he gets found out and shot!" The blood elf scowled at the goblin and turned in a huff and a flash of blonde curls, walking over to a red haired hunter, snubbing the reporter completely

--------

Yueme nodded to the goblin and chose her words carefully as she thought how best to put what she wanted to say. " I was distrustful of him at first, but the watch hasn't lead me wrong before." Her gaze drifted to the side and she chewed on the inside of her lip, thinking it best to let one matter be for the time.

" I fought along side him, that really changed things for me, I think he's alright, though his jokes aren't that funny, I'm going to get him back for that." She nodded, thinking back to one, annoying night in Ironforge and the following week wherein her white hair was a rather mossy green.

Ugraz was hiding in the shadows of the Wyvern's Tail when the Goblin approached me.

"Hey, Ugraz, do ya' know Rupp?"

Ugraz frowns, "Yeah..He's kinda' a dick. He started wearing a thong and dressing like a Night Elf...he's in the Dusk Watch."

".....How...do you know he wears a thong?"

"All male Night Elves wear thongs."