Periettel

Periettel

Name: Periettel (has never given his last name)

Nic-names: Peri, Peri-little, Per-bear

Date of birth: unknown date (year of birth is roughly 564 by the kings

calendar)

Race: Forsaken

Eyes: brown (none in undeath)

Hair: Brown and Graying (turned a dull grey blue after undeath, however he dyes it black)

Birth place: Hillsbrad

Height: 5’ 10” (5’8” after undeath)

Weight: 168lbs (152lbs after undeath)

Nationality: Forsaken

Organizations: The Raven Cross

Enemies: Any who he perceives as a threat.

Likes: Tea, civility, a good wine, a good beer, money, The Raven Cross, and the work he does for them.

Dislikes: Rudeness, foolishness, demons, Scourge, warlocks, and losing.

Hobbies: Engineering, geology, and brewing.

Physical Description: Most of this Forsaken is a mess of flesh and bolts. His face is held together by leather straps he bolted though his skull. His flesh is in no better shape with leather bindings holding it to his bones under his armor. His jaw hangs eschew from his face, evidence that at one point it had probably been torn off and then quickly reattached into place. His hands and feet have been stripped of flesh, and the bones sharpened into dagger like points. He normally never takes off his armor due to the fragileness of leather scraps and metal bolts holding him together.

Special Abilities: Has a knack for seeing weakness. He will regularly exploit those he sees as weak willed.

Positive Personality Traits: Keeps his word (if he deems the person worthy of it). Tenacious, Intelligent, and gives a good first impression.

Negative Personality Traits: Ruthless, unsympathetic, untrustworthy, paranoid, sadistic, manipulative, and insane.

Quirks: Speaks with an accent. (Or Hillsbrad ((British)) accent as it were).

History: Periettel was born and raised in Hillsbrad and enlisted into the Lordaeron military towards the end of the first war. Periettel advanced fairly quickly to the rank of Corporal and was selected for special training in infiltration and sabotage, (it was here he learned orcish aswell). During the Second War, Periettel served in four separate tours; First of which was in Kaz Mordan, where he aided in intelligence gathering of Horde patrols, and sabotage the Horde siege production. On his second tour, he was assigned to a unit of Farstriders to aid the elves in quelling multiple troll attacks, it was here he developed a strong dislike for the elves due to the lack of aid they initially refused to put forth to help the besieged humans. His final two tours both took place in the Blasted Lands where he again was assigned various sabotage and reconnaissance missions.

Once the Second War had come to an end, Periettel retired from the military and became the man servant of a Lord Dumbelton of Hillsbrad, and an advisor to the officers of Durnholde Keep. It was at this time, in his much enjoyed retirement, the Plague took the land of Lordaeron and Periettel’s life with it.

He does have brief memories of his time under the Lich King… Mostly of burning elvin forests and the slaughter of elvin citizens…

Periettel, like other undead, managed to break free of the Lich King’s grasp and found a new destiny as a Forsaken. Through time, he re-mastered the skills he learned as a human, and eventually became a mercenary. During this period, he under took any mission that would pay him, even the assassination of fellow Horde. Aswell as many other terrible deeds, inclueding the selling of his apprentice to a warlock to be used in a demonic summoning.

Periettel continued to work as a mercenary through Outland and into Northrend until the Dragonblight Incident (Details below). Where he had an unfortunate accident in the Bronze Dragon Shine, which landed him in a smoldering crater outside of Southshore. He received aid from a human paladin and made his way to Ogrimmar where he learned of the Raven Cross and joined their ranks.

Feeling now he had a clean slate and new lease in a world that did not know of his past deeds, Periettel simply began playing the roll that would keep him safe, and give him a home to go to in this parallel new world.

Details of the Dragonblight Incident:

http://wow-tng.org/showthread.php?t=17371

"Periettel, mmm?"

The rogue then proceeds to fake a pompous and rather human accent "I daresay Mr. Periettel is a most agreeable person indeed! He may strike a nerve here and there but 'tis all in name of his annoying curiosity, and not for confrontational purposes."

The goblin shakes his head and the redhead clears her throat, scratching the back of her head "Well, Periettel is a nice guy. That's what I meant."

"Hmph! I know this one, he cant hold well on his own yet another Raven Cross hiding behind the others.." Crosses his arms "But I guess he does alright for a smelly undead."

I snort slightly in amusement as the goblin scribbles on his notepad.

"Periettel?" I muse as I stand from my chair in the Crows, leaving the mug of swill behind me.

"A fine scout and a reliable comrade. I believe he's the running victor on our count against Illisade."

"Periettel? Hmmm.. Well he speaks much cleaner than he looks." He finishes chewing his food, before placing both utensils down and washing his morsel out with a stiff drink. "But he fights, perhaps that is all a man can do sometimes." He nods and lifts his hand, shooing the goblin off.

"He's certainly... different. Though a good eye - he was one of the few that noticed something off around me."

The Tauren stretches, popping his bones as he speaks.

"He's got a good eye. Particularly for stabbing people in the spine. Strangely for one in his role, he's not entirely subtle."

"Peri-little?" She chuckles. "I think he's a strange little man, but he has a good head on his shoulders. As long as it stays on his shoulder, I suppose..."

"Periettel, despite his condition, is quite an agreeable man. Though I'm never entirely sure where a Forsaken lay his true intentions, his actions speak highly of him. He's slain plenty of enemies of Silvermoon and the Horde, and I've fought alongside him enough times to know he's dependable."

"Ah ha!" The marquess appears pleased, a wide grin stretching across his thin features. "Mr. Periettel -- EVER the gentleman. Extremely pleasant to speak to, I might add," he narrows his eyes a moment, "considering the TYPICAL content of our shared organization."

"The Raven Cross?" The goblin inquires.

Lysimachus nods. "Indeed. I should SAY," he places a hand dramatically at his forehead, "that with the dismissal of miss Suntouch, Periettel is all that keeps my sister and I strong! But ah," he sighs heavily, "the Cross HAS been so good to us. So very good to us."

"Met this one briefly during the Sun Rock incident. Seems to be amiable towards Ambassador Rolphemona, who also speaks highly of him. Always a shame to see talented Forsaken wasting their time with...unsavory companions."

She snorts, circling the edge of her glass with her finger, it makes a soft, musical, ringing noise. "Periettel? I know him, fought along his side many times, a good fighter and has saved my hide a few times. I've returned the favor of course. Though, he seems to be a bit suspicious with his actions..." She pauses, thinking for a moment. "I've yet to see him do anything that would betray the creeds, though, things he's told me would think otherwise. No matter, he seems bent on killing alliance, that is all that matters." She stands, downing the last of her water from the fluted glass and walks out of the inn.

Kyske's Interview - In the Goblin's Perspective

Ah, so here I am again, with this damned bo-... is.. is that a skirt?! This would make a good news, he he he. Oooh, almost missed what he was saying... Scribble scribble!

"Oh, so that's what his name is? He makes up the standard physical definition for the most Forsaken, I am sure of that. My father would definitely make him look like a piece of rag in terms of physical appearance."

What about his father? I must inquire further!

"But he made fun of my non-combat officer weapon. I know it's not sharp, but I can't go around stabbing people when I represent the Blood Knights as one of it's officers, you know? Well, other than the fact he looks confident at what he does, I've nothing much to say about him. I -could- try doing background check, but I think I'll lose more Farstriders under my command if I do that. Dismi~ssed"

As I left the room, I snapped my finger, remembering the huge and angry human that said "dismissed" to my coworker. So that was his child?

The albino knew he was being followed. He felt it in that creeping sensation which made the back of his neck itch and the phantom sensation of his lost fingers tingling, yearning to grasp and shape the arcane energies which might once have easily brought him answers. Finally the Blood Knight turned to confront his pursuer.

"Hey! How ya doin'?" the Goblin reporter grinned up at his quarry. He received a dispassionate stare in return. "Right. So, how 'bout you tell me what ya know 'bout this guy here, pal?" A portrait was shoved under the Blood Elf's nose, causing him to jerk his head back. He grunted, irritated with the Goblin's behavior, but studied the picture.

"So, ya know the guy?" the reporter persisted, his stub of a pencil poised to scribble whatever juicy tidbits he might glean from the Blood Knight.

Turning his crimson gaze upon the Goblin, Talaen rasped out a single word before bowing then marching past the reporter upon his own business.

"Fool."

"Periettel? I am must say, there was a time when I would have thrown his lot in with the rest of his kind, but there are always those who never cease to work outside of the norm. "

Saulle gently scratches his chin, lost in thought. At last, he finally manages, "he's a damned good fighter. A bit of a nuisance yet I find it refreshing everytime I square off against him. The battle in the Mage Tower of Stormwind a week or two ago."

He rubs his left shoulder gently. "I still carry bruises from that."

Skaadvik looks up from his mug of mead "Are you serious? Him again? Has he changed? No? Alright. Well he's still a pain in the ass. Although I think Danaomia and I gave him a surprise he wasn't expecting when we upset that big troup of Raven Cross in Southshore..." Skaad chuckles, returning to his drink.

The goblin reporter approaches a woman in the Academy in Dalaran as she leans over a table, hastily filling out a piece of paperwork.

"What, what!" She asks as he tugs at her cloak. Not ceasing her frenzied writing, she listens to the goblin's inquiry about the rogue.

"Oh! A surprisingly pleasant fellow... for a Raven. I was sure I was in for a knife in the back when he decided to speak to me, but little did I expect that we'd be able to work out a... mutually beneficial agreement, if you will."

The Professor makes a dismissive gesture. "Now shoo. I need to get my paperwork done for my pay advance with all haste."

The goblin turns to leave, and only makes it a few steps before the Blood Elf cries out behind him.

"Wait! Tell him I like his accent!"

"I will rip him apart... Limb by limb, I will tear his rotting bones from his sundered carcass... Before finally thrusting my steel sabatons through his wretched skull..."

*The Dark Iron clenches a fist in the air, anger blazing in his eyes.*

"I will pull his own daggers - from his own shattered hands and drive them deep into his very own black heart.... There will be nothing left to mend by the sad excuses of healers the Horde march with."

*He snarls softly.*

"If... I could ever catch him."

Cavanaugh looks at the Goblin and sighs.

"Aye, I have heard of this one. He bears the mark of the Cross. Sad that those who once fought alongside myself, and the Alliance could fall so far and now seek its destruciton. Yet another example of why we must fight the evils that plague this land.

The Paladin nods at the Goblin and mounts up, going to patrol the trails of Hillsbrad.

The goblin approaches Amallah, who sits at the edge of the Valley of Heroes, cautiously. It questions him about Periettel. His voice sounds quiet, as if far off, "Periettel... Has attacked Stormwind past few days... Both alone and with reinforcements... Yesterday he and a Blood Elf injured me as... Someone just stood there.. Watching me... Not even bothering to help..." He shudders as he shifts slightly, hiding the cuts on his forearm, visible by a few tears in his armor.

Ah yes, Periettel, one of my oldest and greatest friends. A good man, and an even better killer, I remember da old days when he was just a wee pup in regaining hi' skills, but still da best o' his group of fools. He grown up into a great assassin o' men, and wi' all da blood he get me, dat is certainly nuttin' to complain about.