Amallah

Amallah

Da bastard spends mo' time in Silvuhmoon en ah do, well, bufor uh set up shop der at least. Who knew dem elfs be such drinkas? 'probably da reason dey don't see da guy commin'. Zob'jun propped his feet up on the table before continuing. "Ah well, it's been quite fuh uh while 'nd if 'e start up again, I'll be der tuh kick 'is ass again."

The Goblin looked up from his notepad. "Really? Mr. Amallah was a bit more modest about it, but according to witnesses, those one-on-one fights don't end in your favor."

"...Ten silvuh if ja leave dat part out."

"Twenty"

"Fifteen."

"Done. oh, and if you we're interested, he said that he looked forward to fighting you again."

The troll put his feet back on the ground and rubbed his chin. "Dem Duskwatch boys really don't like me do dey?"

Cytiana half-smiles absently at the Goblin, who'd found her in her Darnassian apartments. Mulling over a fel blossom, with a glass of honey wine in hand, she'd been quite spaced out by the time the goblin arrived.

"Can I help you, erm.. Sir?" She asked of the Goblin.

"I'm glad you can help! Be needin' talk 'bout this guy. Night elf like, figured ya'd know him." The Goblins' charismatic voice rang around her aparment as he spoke, "Dusk Watch man. Amallah. Some kinda druid, so they say. Ya know him?"

She nods slowly, staring down at the creature. Her voice is quiet when she replies, "Saw him.. the week before last actually. He was there.. and then he was gone. Simple as that."

"Nothin' else?"

"No."

"Maybe you can't help me then!"

"Maybe not," she replied, as she closed the door to her apartment, closing out the loud creature. "But I do know what I can help.." Setting her glass on a low table, she fixed her gaze back on the plant, muttering, "Now you.."

"Dat mongy cawt? 'im be showin 'is cursad 'ide always at da worst times. Ee-fah Joo be askin me, dat dawmed ting be rawbid."

*Cthacu scowls at the empty corner of the room then walks off ignoring any other questions the goblin might have had*

Amallah, you say? *Kirana turns to face the goblin* Yes, I know of him. He is quite powerful for a druid. *The Paladin reaches for her ax and checks how sharp the edges are on it* If I recall correctly, he's in the Dusk Watch. *Sighing heavily she sets her ax back down* He is a good being. I would consider him a loyal acquaintance, to say the least. He is a strong fighter. He's also a excellent healer. One thing that I have learned from him, is that you must depend on yourself. Others will not support you when you need it. Over all, I would say that Amallah, is a good being.

Araahaiel scowls once more as the goblin gets her attention on her way to the portals.

"You! Again! Did I not answer enough of your questions about-" She pauses seeing Amallah's name on the pad a half smile touching her lips.

"Ah, you have come for information on someone else.." She pauses in mid step her gaze on the goblin who glares and inwardly wonders if his dedication to getting accurate stories will be appreciated for the turmoil he goes through.

"Captain Amallah is a good friend. He has stood by me many a time, and I by him. He is a stubborn one...always hurt in some manner and stoic to the end..." She grins a little. "Took some convincing to get him to take a slight vacation."

Moving briskly along once more as the goblin trails along to catch her parting words she states.

"He was there for the birth of my children who I must return to...I say he will be a natural Father when him and Krystiana..well..." Smiling she bows melding through the portal to Darnassus.

Naama punches a fist to his palm, furrowing his eyebrows at the mention of the name.

"Yeah! I know him. Quite the trouble-maker if you ask me. He is a cat that sneaks about Silvermoon City, right?.... Strange, I have even heard people say that he was a reckless bear."

Naama blinks in confusion.

"What would a bear be doing in Silvermoon, anyway?"

With that, the Tauren turns on his heel and walks away.

The high elf tilts her head then taps her index finger to her chin, "I once had much distaste for this one; he'd thrown a rocket in my face and it was quite unpleasant! No matter now." She places her hands on her knees and bends towards the biography that is being shown to her once more, firefly green eyes quickly scanning over the text.

"My disliking for him has much faded, he isn't -that- bad of a fellow." A soft hummed chuckle escapes her as she rights her posture once more. "Actually I think he is quite cuddly, just the other night we were in Wayfarer's Inn cuddling. I was sitting in his lap, we can't much understand each other when we speak but the language barrier didn't much get in the way. Of course he was occasionally attacked and had to leave my side for just a moment but he always came back and let me sit on his lap once more."

"I'm surprised I haven't been scolded yet for being so kind to the alliance well, not really the alliance, just him. What can I say? I love Ama! Not to mention if I attacked him I am sure he could wipe the floor with me or throw another rocket into my face.. I don't want that!"

"Bah! Bah bah bah! Dis monstrous druid attacks our city! He kills dozens of Blood Elves and sons of the Horde! He should be ashamed! Dishonorable little..." The goblin doesn't write the rest, due to swears and curses.

Nel'atal, mounted atop Aquia walking on her way out of Silvermoon's main exit overhears a voice speaking of him. She looks down at the Goblin at the mention of Amallah. She says with indignation, "Ah've 'eard dat name..." Her face bares a look of enmity. She then adds, "Seems like every time ah try ta leave dis place 'ees 'een da way... speak'een ah dat, 'ees not ere now!" The Goblin attempts to ask her a question, but she merely says, "Dis place smells funnah, an' ah want ta leave, catcha latah!" Aquia charges off out the gate of Silvermoon.

The druid looked down at the gnome, about to toss him out of the bar until he spoke a name familiar to her. " Amallah?" Her entire disposition changed and she flushed slightly, as if fondly recalling memories, shifting herself back a bit. " He's a very strong person... gentle and kind... I can see him to be they type to be a father and a leader, the best type of person." Yueme giggled slightly and blushed, her eyes distant. " He asked me to marry him and I said yes, I have to say the past few months have been the happiest I've known in a while, everything seems so.. perfect. Maybe a little too perfect...Amallah is the gentlest soul I've know.."

She pursed her lips and grew quiet, her hand brushing a few strands of white hair from the elfs face as she let out a soft sigh, a ring on her finger with a diamond inlayed in it's delicate metal work. " Sometimes though... I'd like to see a little more fire in his eyes, you know the kind of thing that gets your heart racing and makes your knees weak- er! No don't write that down!"

Evellin arched an eyebrow and leaned in closer to the goblin. "He's got another name, y'know. A nickname. Coined it myself." The Death Knight winked, lowering her voice.

"Fluffy."

"Yeah, he is a nice guy. Like a really nice guy. Seriously, I can't see it in him to even hurt a fly." Fennore chuckles behind his mask. The goblin looks up confused and Fennore seems to understand the look on it's face, "Oh I know, he isn't a healing druid, he is supposed to be a brawler. Maybe it's only against the Horde. Like you!" The goblin gives Fennore a nasty look. "At any rate, he is a good man. Much better than most..." Fennore folds his arms leaning back in his chair, lost in thought. He raises his hand and waves it dismissively for the goblin to leave him.

A frown darkened the Death Knight's features as the name was mentioned, and a quiet sigh escaped her.

"Fluffy... was a good elf. One of the best I knew, if not the best- and I'm not one to be fond of an elf. But he was always kind, always gentle... we had our disputes, but in the end, one could not ask for a better friend. I will miss him, and I hope that he is at peace now, wherever he may be."

Her words seemed strained, and for a moment the sadness was evident on her features- but the Death Knight quickly covered it up with a gruff, curt nod to the goblin, and turned to leave.