Amallah

Amallah

Full Name: Amallah Nightwalker

Nicknames: Ama, Mallah, Lama(But only to one person)

Date of Birth: Unknown

Race: Night Elf

Hair: His hair is blue, and shaped into an odd-looking mohawk.

Height: 7'4

Place of residence: House in Elwynn with Yueme.

Place of Birth: Unknown

Group/Guild affiliation: ((Scarlet Eclipse))

Guild Rank: ((Royal Elite))

Favorite Foods: Kimchi

Favorite Drinks: Anything non-alcoholic

Weapons of Choice: Stave

Dislikes: Meeting racist people, interacting with disrespectful citizens/soldiers in the Alliance.

Physical Features: He has a mohawk that is oddly shaped; it looks nothing like the mohawks other Elves may have on their heads. He is tall and somewhat bulky. His eyes are a golden color. Scars may also be seen on his body from past battles he was in. His facial features seem somewhat sharp; there's a sort of feral look to them.

History: Amallah always wished to leave Teldrassil and travel to Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. Eventually, his wish came true. He traveled the two continents over many months, stopping in the Alliance cities occasionally to catch up on news and to visit with some of the other races. When he finally returned to Teldrassil after many more months, he received terrible news that his parents were murdered by a Human that was trying to rob them. Amallah lost control.

He tracked down the Human for months, revenge in his heart. When he finally found the Human, it's hair was greying with age. Amallah killed him without giving him a chance to apologize. Amallah returned to Teldrassil, keeping to himself as he finally realized what he had done. He felt remorse. He knew what he did was wrong. He never gave the Human the chance to apologize or explain himself. He began thinking of the family that the Human could of had. He thought of what the family might have felt when the news came that their husband, their father, has been murdered. Amallah lived with this thought haunting him for many more months. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

Amallah traveled to Stormwind and sought an audience with Bolvar Fordragon to tell his story, and to offer service as repayment. Bolvar accepted his offer, and told him that he must first journey to Outland to help the Alliance forces there. Amallah stayed in Outland for a long time, helping out however possible. He was fatally injured several times in battles, including in a battle against Gruul the Dragonkiller, where he was buried alive under boulders falling from the ceiling. He was left for dead. He woke after what seemed like weeks. It took him hours to get out from under the pile of boulders. He saw Gruul laying dead on the ground, and he dragged himself out of the cave, where the Elves from Ruaan Weald spotted him and sent him some help.

After assisting the Alliance in Outland, Amallah returned to Stormwind where he was welcomed back by Bolvar Fordragon, and by Varian Wrynn, who had returned to Stormwind while Amallah was gone. He was told that Bolvar is heading to Northrend, and that Varian would give Amallah two last orders that he must follow to be forgiven. He was told that he must help out however possible in Northrend, and that he must defend all cities and towns of the Alliance. To do this, Amallah joined The Dusk Watch so that he may join their patrols and defend any town they find under attack by the Horde.

After being captured by Scourge in Icecrown and being rescued by his old friend, Anithral, Amallah has had nightmares of how he was tortured by them. He became pale and nearly got killed in a battle in The Exodar. After that battle, he and the Watch members that were also there met up at the Westbrook Garrison, where Horde attacked. Amallah was knocked off the roof, and landed on his leg. Though his leg is still injured, his nightmares have stopped and the paleness has left.

Recent changes have altered his features slightly. Events that have occurred over the past few months have taken a huge toll on the Druid, ultimately affecting his spell casting. After several weeks of fighting with very little success, his body altered itself, forcing him to learn a new style of combat that he has not had much experience with: Melee. He had to learn how to fight up close to the enemy, rather than from far away.

Amallah has fared well since. He has mastered the new combat style he needed to learn, and has put it to good use. He's led several town defense groups, which were quite successful.

Cytiana blinks in surprise at the Goblin's barked question regarding Amallah Nightwalker, not quite expecting it. She'd been cornered by quite a few of the small creatures of late, and was now wondering if something was going on.

"Amallah?" She questioned quietly, her thoughts having been interrupted once more, "He's.. an extremely good man to know. I've been able to speak with him a few times about some issues, without worry of finding that worry elsewhere. He's quite the good listener.. and if you choose to listen to him, his words are often filled with wise bits."

She smiles faintly, looking at the Goblin, "He has found happiness where he is-- and he is in much need of it. With Sivat.. I wish him all the best to be found."

Ranaynne was just stepping away from the Goblin when he tossed out a second name.. "What about the caldori named Amallah? What think you of Him?"

The paladin's features smooth, and she smiles with sincerity. "Amallah.. he is a fine one to know, and I am proud to call him friend. The word means something to HIM, you see.. " She falls silent, then speaks further.

"He is a mighty druid, recently wedded to the Lady Sivat in a ceremony I was graced with the honor of being asked to preside over. Amallah is gentle when one needs a listening ear, and yet those who seek to harm the ones he cares for will quickly come to wish they'd not crossed him."

She nods and inclines her head, then continues on her way.

Tovann grins over his mug.

"Amallaha? Good druid, i've heard. Not one fer a good joke, mind you."

He chuckles and shoos the goblin away with his boot.

The night elf chuckles at the goblin's question, pulling a shredded tabard off over her head with a wince.

"Mallah wouldn't seem like the 'type' for the Watch at first, I agree. But I like his level head...and, I find that his view in differing from my own keeps me from repeat-" she pauses, peering through one of the larger holes in the back of her tabard she mutters something under her breath in gnomish.

"...you see this?!" She sticks her hand through the offending hole. "Mallah's part of why this..."she wiggles her fingers. "Doesn't kill my Watchmates." She sighs, shaking her head as she folds it up, tucking it into her backpack. "Mallah's always been an important part of the Dusk Watch, since the day he joined. He does a good job of keeping an eye on foe and ally alike in the midst of battle..."

She smiles down at the eager goblin, "..and you know, Siv and Mallah getting married did a lot to remind me why I do what I do." She winks, and slips backwards into the shadows of the Stormwind street, the goblin left scratching at his head...

Amallah...is...I trust him. He's a good person and kind-hearted...less of a fighter it would seem, he would sooner resort to a peaceful resolution. I took his advice when I was dealing with a threat on my life once. He said another time, he wouldn't let me fight alone with someone who I'm not on friendly terms with.

Evellin growls softly at the mention of the name. "Amallah?" The Death Knight leans back in her chair, closing her eyes as a small muscle in her jaw twitches. "Aye, he was my friend...months ago. Was, mind you. All that's past."

Her eyes snap open, flashing in anger as she leans toward the goblin. "Don't you be fooled by what other people may tell you. Amallah is not a good friend. He is by no means loyal, or if he is, then I certainly have not seen one bit of it!" Eve clenches a fist. "He's a lying coward." For a moment it seems as if she wishes to add more, but with a snort she resumes drinking. The conversation is evidently over.

Hmmm... Amallah... you mean that owlkin druid whos always attacking Horde Settlements with his friends? Yes, I believe I know him... -smile- Not personally mind you... but I will say this, his survivability is very high for a over-sized bird. -laughs and kicks the Goblin, sending him on his way-

The goblin cautiously approaches Amallah, keeping his footsteps soft and making a mental note in his head about the difference in his features. Amallah's ears twitch, even though the goblin tried so hard to remain unnoticed for the time being. He turns to face the goblin, a frown appearing on his face, "What now?"

The goblin eyes the Druid, mainly focusing on the facial features. His voice is thick, "What 'appened ter ye, Elf?" Amallah growls softy, causing the goblin to flinch. The Druid's voice is low, "Changed. That's all you need to know, pest." The goblin glares, but lets the comment slide. "Thought ye might want ter know what people 'ave said about ye." Amallah stares at the goblin, remaining silent.

The goblin clears his throat, his accent changing, "Evellin, the human Death Knight, says that she knows you. Used to be your friend... She says you aren't a loyal friend, and that you're a lying coward. Cyrandra, the Blood Elf Paladin, says that you always attack Horde settlements with your friends... And that you survive well for being an... Er..." He clears his throat again. "An over-sized bird."

The Druid stared straight at the goblin as it spoke. He's silent the whole time, and his voice is low as he responds, "...I want nothing to do with Evellin... She attacked me for no reason, forcing me to respond in kind... As for Cyrandra..." He pauses for a moment, "...She's a good fighter..." The Druid turns and walks away slowly, heading out into the wilds of Teldrassil.

Looking up from a table in the Silver Enclave where she has been busily wrapping a small box in green paper prior to tying it with a purple ribbon, Ranaynne looks up as the goblin approaches. He grins uneasily and speaks, "What about your friend Amallah? Some are spreading ill words about him."

The blonde paladin narrows her blue eyes and stares the Goblin down. "Those who claim Amallah isn't a good friend clearly don't know him very well; and what's more, they clearly have no room to speak and know little of the goings on in his life or they'd not say such a thing. That Druid has known recent hardships that none should have to; and I dare any who would speak ill about him as a friend to try to convince *me*.." Her hand strays for a moment to the handle of her Guiding Star, which she pats gently.

Pausing, she frowns. "It is true.. and unfortunate that things did not work out between he and the Lady Sivat.. but such it often is when one tries to have romantic dealings with a rogue.. " Gaze straying for a second to her tea, it soon returns to the Goblin. "His heart is healing; but make no mistake.. Despite his gentle heart, in battle he is quite fierce, and never a more protective and LOYAL friend could be found."

The night elf turns from leaving, raising an eyebrow at the goblin. "Wait, Rana said what?" She snatches the pad of paper from the little reporter, eyes scanning under her goggles. "..but such it often is when...romantic dealings..." She frowns, waving the pad about. "Now, hold on...Sivat wasn't the best of rogues, let's face it! Her choices have very little to reflect on us shadows as a whole...n-not that I'm saying anything about it due to..." her eyes narrow, the Goblin grinning. She shoves the note pad back at him.

"Fine, fine...what did you want to know?"

"There's been rumors of him changing, how does that-"

She cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"Mallah and I spoke. Long as he's okay with where he's headed, I have no right to do anything but help, and keep an eye open. He's not the only person who's ever changed their ways when presented with another option." She grins. "The Watch will adapt, as it always does. And Mallah will excel, as he does.

"As to Sivat..." Her voice goes cold, a shiver trickling down the goblin's back. "There's a lot to that story that you are not, and never will be, privy to. It happened. End of story. be grateful you get even that much." An abrupt smile over takes her face as she tugs the folds out of her tabard, the bells of Stormwind ringing a clear warning over the city.

"Now, you should find a good place to hide for a bit, hn?" She bows, before the shadow reaches forth to claim her figure, slipping out of sight.

Amallah? A Night Elf druid? Well, I don't know if its him, but my last few incursions into Stormwind have been met by one of those feral kitties, that call themselves druids. Hes a good fighter I'll give him that -rubs a bruise on her arm- I find it intriguing though that during the daylight hes the only one I find trying to stop me in the city most times... seems like I get much more of a fight during the night, then in broad daylight -smirks- VERY interesting indeed.

*Starttles as the goblin taps her* "Oh must you? *now looking to the little green guy* What is it now? Some, back stabbing...rustic, decrept forsaken wanting his bit of fame..."

*The goblin inturupts with much surprise at Rytiels' reaction to his presance* "No NO... Ma'am I meerly was hoping you could tell me about a certain Druid known to work with many from your Calvary...his name, Amallah?"

*Ry pauses now raising her brow with intrest as a slight smirk crosses her lips* "Oh..well, Amallah...yes he has worked with many in the Stromwind Royal Calvary including myself. He is a skilled druid if I say so myself...although he tends to be a bit bull headed at times." *She chuckles a bit.* "However...I would lend him my blade anyday no matter what the feat...it's an honor to fight along side one like himself." *The Paladin smiles then stands placeing her blade on hip and shield on her back .* "Well, I must go...so much to, so little time."

The goblin hops up to the right side of Synestra, sitting comfortably on the bench.

"What is it you want?" Synestra didn't bother looking to him but something in his hands made her eyes dart quickly and her hands followed suit, snatching up the photo "Ah..I've seen this elf, maybe in battle but more specificly.." Synestra tilted to the side and pulled out a bloodied picture of The male elf in a tuxedo standing next to another female elf in what looked to be a wedding picture. "I suppose this is him?"

"Ya that be Amallah and his former lady Sivat" the goblin scribbled on his notepad.

"So he knows of her death?"

"Well no...but they had seperated some time ago, is what I ment"

"Well then I don't suppose he'll mind knowing that then, here take the picture with, I have no need of it, Already killed the poor girl..don't need reminder of the pathetic thing"

Synestra sat back on her bench and stared off out into the Bazaar of Silvermoon. The Goblin simply shook his head and mummbled under his breath "Heartless.."

Amallah looks up from his book as the goblin enters his home. He blinks at the goblin, who's expression is sorrowful. The goblin walks up to him slowly and pulls out a picture, handing it to the Druid. The picture is bloodstained and is of him and his former wife, Sivat. Amallah looks up from the picture silently, and his unasked question is answered by the goblin's expression.

The Druid looks back down at the picture, before dropping it and letting it slowly fall to the ground. He slowly limps past the goblin, out into the forest of Teldrassil. The goblin can see a single tear falling from the Druid's face as he passes.

When questioned, Googe absentmindedly wipes his chin. "You say za dark elf ist still alive? Hmm. Zen nein--" He covers his mouth to suppress a low belch. "Could nicht haff been za vun I am thinkink of."

"Cowardly little cretin, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Run from fights, but willing to attack any non combatants it can find."

Agnarr pauses for a moment.

"From what I've heard, the creature seems to frequent Silvermoon. The elves should be able to handle it...though it does like to hide."

Turning to walk away, he finishes, "I'd be happy to see it's head mounted on a wall."

Ceridwyyn looks up from the anvil, where she is making the final modifications to a rather ornate shield. The goblin reporter inquires about the druid, holding up a photograph, and the paladin's eyes quickly go back to the shield. She continues to hammer.

"Yes. He's my superior officer in the Watch, of course I know him. He's also my current... charge, if you will, since even a skilled healer telling him he shouldn't be fighting won't stop him."

A smile appears on her lips. "So I vowed to protect him, to be his shield, until he's fully recovered, and he still insists on worrying about me. I suppose in that right he's a bit nonsensical, but in a way one can admire. And I do so enjoy each one of our chats."

Ceridwyyn looks up from the anvil, where she is making the final modifications to a rather ornate shield. The goblin reporter inquires about the druid, holding up a photograph, and the paladin's eyes quickly go back to the shield. She continues to hammer.

"Yes. He's my superior officer in the Watch, of course I know him. He's also my current... charge, if you will, since even a skilled healer telling him he shouldn't be fighting won't stop him."

A smile appears on her lips. "So I vowed to protect him, to be his shield, until he's fully recovered, and he still insists on worrying about me. I suppose in that right he's a bit nonsensical, but in a way one can admire. And I do so enjoy each one of our chats."

The goblin then asks the Druid about Ceri's words.

He smiles slightly, "Ceri is a good friend. And as for my injury?" He gestures at himself, "It's not physical... I was ambushed by about a dozen shadow priests outside of the Scholomance a little over a week ago... They used some sort of magic on me that sends pain through my body randomly, and in huge bursts... I would have been killed by them if a Paladin hadn't shown up and gotten me out of there..."

He lets out a sigh, shaking his head, "I appreciate Ceri's concern, but the pain has been wearing off. It's appearing less frequently each day. At this rate, it may be gone by the end of the week..." He looks back down into the water of the Canals and falls silent.

*Izeal tilts his head when asked about amallah* Amallah... oh right! The night elf with the blue mohawk! Sorry to say I don't know much about him other than he is rather quiet... seems like a nice enough person though... I suppose I'll have to introduce myself next time I see him.