Trigin

Trigin

"I saw him briefly last night. Never spoke, but fought side by side against the ones outside of Stormwind. A bunch of hard headed troggs, couldn't learn after MULTIPLE beatdowns."

She tapes her lip a moment in thought, "Maybe that is why they kept trying. Brain damage...hm."

Aldencia looks at the goblin reporter in awe. "Oh! You mean Mr. Pirate? He's mean and spends time with the long ear purple lady of bow goodness stuff," she says, making her best attempt of a hook with her right and, squinting an eye and then saying "Avast.."

*shakes his head slightly* I know of the man... although I do not know him... I have only seen him a few times... I think most recently at march's A.R.M.S. tournament... seems like he would be interesting to get to know someday *shrugs* I may have to stop him and talk to him should I see him around.

"Trigin? I've heard that name ring about here and there... kills for those mongrels who call themselves Horde Resettlers..." Nhal rolls his eyes and straightens his back into a stretch. He then sighs and shakes his head. "No no... never have I actually met the man but his reputation... well its not something I would want to parade about my streets blabbing on about."

He taps his chin in wonder. "From what a hear, the man is quite honorable, and if I had to choose a human to protect me for such an occasion I suppose I would nominate him. Yes, only just..."

"What? Oh.. you goblin, you want me to talk about one I fought against?" Adamaris said this before shaking her head. " Well.. if your going to continue on..." A sigh is heard before she rubbed her temples. " What els can I say other than he does his job well even though.. I say his blades would be better served on our side rather against us.." Grabbing one of the papers infront of her before starting to write some more before looking up at the goblin. " Leave now.. before I decide to take your head.. and mount it on a wall.." she said this grumpy before the goblin ran off.

Janaelle blinks at the goblin in surprise, "Trigin? Well...why do you want to know about him?"

The goblin grins at the young woman, clearly pleased, "So you do know him! We're doing a piece on him. So...what are your thoughts on him?"

Looking dumbfounded, the woman spoke slowly, "You're doing a piece on Trigin?"

Rapping his fingers impatiently on the table separating the two, the goblin rolled his eyes, "That's what I said, ain't it?"

After a thoughtful pause, his companion's face slowly brakes into a smile, "Then I can't help you. Not sure how happy he'd be if I ruined his reputation."

"Come on, lady, you have to give me something."

The deathknight's haunting laughter filled the empty tavern, "I do, huh? Alright how's this: When it comes to Trigin, appearances aren't always deceiving, but he's well worth the struggle to get to know."

As she stops speaking, the goblin looks up from his scribbling expectantly, "Gimme something good, Lady, I can tell you know more."

Clearly amused, Janaelle leans back in her chair, "You know, he comes here a lot. Usually I don't even know he's here either..." She lets the sentence hang in the air, looking around curiously. After a moment, she shrugs, "Not to sure he'd like you asking questions about him."

Blanching, the goblin stuttered unintelligibly about another meeting, his eyes darting to the many shadows in the tavern. As he flees the tavern, Janaelle begins to laugh again.

"Why the hell would you be asking me about Triggy?" Joe yelled. "Bastard almost killed me last night!" The goblin writes down his notes and begins to walk away. "He does have a cool bike though... I want one."

The mage looks askance, fidgeting nervously and biting her lip as she searches for the right words.

"He's... rough. Hard-edged. Has a tendency to come and go as he pleases... and very suddenly, at that. He's definitely not what you would call "polite company." I... I wonder sometimes what exactly it is that Jan sees in him..."

Her brow sets, and she looks the Goblin in the face.

"..but if she trusts him, then so do I."

“Not in the mood, fungus.”

“Yer really not gonna start callin’ me that, are ya?” The goblin reporter shuffled over beside the table that the rogue Kaldorei was nestled at. With boots kicked up on the table, Shaii was holding a book in her hands, flipping through it. At her feet were a few more books, all piled haphazardly on the table. Instead of a cigar, a lollipop stick stuck out of the corner of her mouth as she nonchalantly licked her thumb and turned the page. After a moment, coming to the realization that the tiny green man creature wasn’t going anywhere, Shaii gave a loud exhale and turned her glowing eyes on the reporter, “….what?”

“Got another one. Trigin Steelblade.”

Shall threw her head back and laughed, tugging the lollipop from her mouth as she did so. After a minute of laughter and another of spurts of chuckles, the rogue wiped her eyes before sobering with a wide smile on her face. The goblin reporter remained next to her chair; his foot tapping as he waited for something else. A grin tugged at Shaii’s lips before she shoved the candy back in her mouth and she re-opened the book, “I like him. Dark, crafty. Dangerous. That enough?”

“….hardly.”

“S’all your getting. Waiting to give these books to someone…hey, you think you stubby-legged mushrooms can manage this? They call it the waterfall. Looks interesting enough…once you get the grip right…legs…” Turning the book towards the goblin, she watched as he turned an interesting shade of puce before backpedalling quickly for the door; her laughter chasing him out of the bar.

“Ah yes. Back when I was in Silvermoon acting all graceful and...'diplomatic'. Conversing with the Sin’dorei about politics and trying to regain grounds that the Alliance as a whole burnt.

It was there Trigin and I truly aided each other. To this day he has remained silent to his activities in Silvermoon. I asked maybe twice but he never did answer my questions. I found this refreshing, actually.”

Settana pauses, waving her hand to the bartender for another drink.

“Anyways, the man got me out of jail. I had it all planned, you see. I would woo the guard, get the keys, and break out. Simple. I have been thrown in that prison cell plenty of times for harassing the female Sin’dorei of-what? Oh, do not ask. Something about tugging on their ears being not appropriate for public...”

Settana offers a mug to the reporter. She reaches over to take a sip from her glass of red wine before she continues.

“Things got messy. First they put male guards in. I was so not even going to touch that. ...What? Yes. Sin’dorei have women and men. It is honestly not hard to tell the difference. As I was saying. Things got messy. Trigin busted me out with his quick wit and planning. Even if we spent ten minutes arguing over Light-knows-what.

Since then I have trusted the man completely. He knows my habits and I respect his. We can talk about many different subjects and come to the aid of one another if need be. I can count on him for his code of ethics if I need a different-what? He kills people?”

There is a long pause as Settana bursts out into a fit of laughter. She calms down within seconds, going to rub under her left eye.

“Oh, that was rich. I know what he does. I am not stupid. I pride myself on diplomacy often. But even I know Azeroth is not built on people with my ideals alone. There will be shadier things going on. I just am glad I can have faith in the one carrying out those…events.”