Race: Undead (Dwarf)

Hair: Navy

Skin: Grey

Eyes: Blue

Height: 4 ft

Weight: 267 Lbs

Place of Residence: The Badlands

Place of Birth: Shadowforge City

Known Relatives: Holdan Fatalforge (Father), Rachel Fatalforge (Sister)

Religion/Philosophy: Ancestral Worship

Group/Guild affiliation: Bloodsworn

Enemies: The Horde, The Dark Horde, Ragnaros, Goblins

Positive Personality Traits: Loyal, Honest

Negative Personality Traits: Gruff, Cold, Stubborn

Theme Songs:

History:

Once a soldier in the Dark Iron army of Shadowforge City, Rethius walks the streets of the Alliance capitols under the banner of the Thorium Brotherhood - despite not being an offical member of said brotherhood.

In truth Rethius is a diplomat who seeks to end aggression between the Ironforge Dwarves, and his own kin, the Dark Iron Dwarves. In his adventurers within Alliance territory he found his own life placed before a member of Invictus Sanctum.

The Sanctum was a haven for refugees and anyone else who saught protection from the wars in Azeroth. Rethius - begrudgingly was forced to become a defender of this 'Invictus Sanctum' by way of a life debt to one of its members.

Rethius has always proved to be a book of secrets, ranging from his true motive for coming to Alliance territories, to his very own mortality.

It is estimated Rethius fatalforge was pronounced DEAD by his own king Dagran Thaurissan nearly a year ago. It is unknown to the Dark Iron nation how reports of Rethius' activity keep cropping up. Strange cases have been reported in Stormwind as well. Rethius has been presumed dead several times by the Stormwind Census...

5anep2.jpg

"Oh, 'e sure does like his Fishing Poles..."

The Death Knight giggled to herself as the Goblin interviewer raised an eyebrow, deciding not to ask...

Rethius, I have been wondering about your past. I see, that you struggle with ...Oh, how shall I put it? Darkness, I suppose. Every being struggles with that. However, if one gives into the darkness, well.....I won't go into that. Not yet at least.

"Crusadwarf? Yeah, saw him in Elwynn a while back. A bunch of Alliance folk had stopped a Horde spy from sapping our sentries." Geofforan folded his arms over his Argent tabard. "Jerkface had the nerve to spit on the corpse. Really? I mean, REALLY?!" He gestured wildly with his arms for emphasis, leaning forward in his chair. "He already made it dead! That's disrespectful enough! Now it's dead and spat on!"

The paladin leaned back in his chair, grabbing his Legerdemain kid's burger and taking a bite from it with a sudden look of distaste. "Light damnit, I said NO PICKLES!"

With a sigh, he began fiddling with the cheap toy included in his meal.

Cytiana grins down at the little Goblin, "Rethius? The dwarf? I believe his banner is Invictus Sanctum? I know him.. We've fought together, and quarreled once or twice with a certain Paladin in attendance." She coughs lightly, before continuing, "I would've said he was on a downward spiraling path, if you'd asked me about two weeks ago. He had been influenced by someone, you see. But.. When I met up with him again in Darnassus the other night.. well.. the things he yelled at Rohanith, I will never, in my lifetime forget."

She chuckles quietly, "Nor, will I forget the looks of utter laughter on the faces of everyone else."

Anolyn glares at the goblin, almost insulted that the reporter would even approach her.

"He's a spy, probably hired by those corrupted thistlesmoking legion conspirators..."

The goblin raises an eyebrow in skeptical disbelief, to which Anolyn only nods.

"Of that, I am sure."

"The small and stout one!"

Stelson's voice rumbles from deep within his chest and he seems to be grinning.

"That one has merit. Falls back into some habits that I have seen other dwarves fall into, but not often. At least from what I have seen. We go back, he and I. Even practiced a little Dwarvish together, and quite a good blade-wielder among most of those that deal with them."

We are intrigued and not intrigued by this one. He walks with a certain darkness, and We like it. But he has also proved stubborn. The stubborn are harder to break, harder to mold. We enjoy challenges.

*Zob'jun picks up the picture looks at it, then slides it back to the goblin*

Yeah, dat be him. Tenacious little bastard ain't he?

*Ponders the picture a bit and begins to grin* "I dare say, he tis never one to easily back down from a fight. A death wish perhaps? Courage? Foolery? In then end it matters not to me. What does matter tis when I see him we shall battle to the death. Oh I dare say! T'will it not be simply lovely!"

Stubborn little bugger, but that is to be expected from Dwarves...'specialy those that fight toe to toe rather than with those damned muskets. Has a head on those stunty shoulders too.

It will hang from a place of honor if I manage to remove it.

"Rethius has led his companions alongside the Guard quite a few times now. He's a good man, and a brave warrior. He does look a little peculiar though... dark skin and all."

It is not often that I come across enemy warriors who also use a shield. I've felt the brunt of his before, and he's felt mine in return. Tenacious, as many of the dwarves seem to be. He charges without fear, or perhaps he feels he has nothing to lose.

Something I can associate with.

"Rethius... the dark iron." Serenity closes her eyes with a thoughtful frown. "Yes, I'm familiar with the dwarf. Our swords have crossed on numerous occasions, but despite fighting under the other banner, I cannot say I don't... respect him."

The knight stands up from her seat within the Dalaran inn, leaving a couple coins next to her empty cup. She glances at the goblin interviewer, who returned the usual look of expecting more; she sighs, but entertains him. "The Alliance is weak and unreliable for their indifference -- Silvermoon had to learn this lesson the hard way. But from what I know of this dwarf, Rethius... he's proved his courage, and he stands where most sit hesitant and afraid. A redeeming quality few Alliance prove to me."

Halvar squints.

Rethius? Aye, one might mistake 'im fer a Scarlet Crusader.. 'ed be called an Agitator, if he were a Theramore dwarf! Crazy-brave, that confounded skylark! Oi, Goblin, I still owe Rethius a good Deeprun Rat Kabob. Aye, I promised 'im one. a taste o' heaven, them rat kabobs."

Rethius, the Dark-Iron dwarf... He certainly enjoys duels in the guild hall, despite the fact they are forbidden. *The druid smiles behind the mask concealing his face* He certainly is a bloodthirsty one, I am sure several of the Horde would be willing to agree with me...

"He's crazy. That's why I love him though. Couldn't ask for a better comrade in battle. He is quick to follow and does it well when I am in the field, and just as quick to lead the others when I am not, and does that well too. That is the mark of a good soldier."