Sinthe

Extra account?

So with the new content out and a long break from the game, I want to see this new stuff! My account was jacked right after the battle.net change, and Blizz wouldn't do anything since I didn't know the email they used or my CD keys. Long story short my account is gone and none of the blizz reps I talked too will help me.

It's not really a huge deal, but I was wondering if anyone had an extra account laying around I could use? I do want to play and join this awesome community once again, but I can't justify buying a new game and two expansions. That's like... over $100 just on a game. I only ask because I know there are a bunch of people who had a second (or even third) account.

Whether or not it's active doesn't matter. I can pay for game time no problem. I don't care about any characters on it. Really, I just want an account I can play on. Anyone? I'll love you forever =)

ACTUALLY, BC + Vanilla is only $40

I could do RAF with you, level an alt with you and help you burst back into the scene, then when you get to 70ish you can go buy wrath (which is $30)

Other than that it's the normal monthly fee.

Yeah, but I'm trying to pay my bills and save up enough for a trip to MA/NH, the Monolith Music Festival, and the four ski trips I have planned this winter xD

If I do end up buying a new one altogether, I'd love to RAF. Leveling is soooo tedious.

Yes, but it's still against the terms of use, those accounts will get closed. And advertising such a thing on -this- website (which is linked too on the WoW page) isn't the smartest thing.

Turns out I had an old inactive account after all. Word, now for the ridiculous client download.

Edit:

Ah, I love my internet. I'll be playing in less than 2 hours. But I do have one serious question about TN these days. How late are things held? I'm 2 hours behind the server.

How late are things held? I'm 2 hours behind the server.

Me too. If you work normal hours, expect to find a whole lot of nothing, or the tail end of a lot of things.