Kromag

Back again after 2 or 3 years

Alright then, it has been a while. I am coming back to Twisting Nether as soon as I can get my pc back. But till then, anyone care to fill me in on things going on with Sanctuary, lets see last I had dealings with the Grim Kromag was a wanted orc type situation. If any of your characters know Kro or any of you just know whats going on can any please just fill in the gaps of what I have missed out on? I mean other then the fact the DK came out, blasted timing of it all.

Thanks appreciate any and all help here, I feel like I am a noob all over again lol.

I'm one of the current officers for Sanctuary. If you want to get caught up, feel free to send me a PM through here or hop into the OOC channel in-game (I'm online pretty often, but tend to be hopping around on alts).

I'm not showing you on our roster currently - you were probably removed due to inactivity - but if you want to rejoin then I can sign you back up.

Well considering Kromag is Vilmah's brother I am not sure he should go to another guild when she was leading Sanctuary. And as far as in game chat I won't be able to until I can get to my stuff from my old house. Divorce sucks and what not lol, so sadly here is where I can only communicate and here is where I can rp for now.

It's so nice to be back here again. I am way out of practice for posting stories but I need the roleplay. It's like an old addiction come calling and I have not answered in the way I should have for sometime. So till I get back into the game I will be posting here as much as I can and if any of you feel the desire to rp something let me know.

Vilmah is currently occupied with her upcoming wedding, but I went ahead and poked her to let her know about your return. I'm sure she'll come storming through at some point in the next day or two.

I know I was stupid and did that whole fall in love thing then after a long time and a marriage found out she was in love with being with someone not me lol. So I am back to start again my WoW addiction I have so missed rp gah. Anyway congrats to you and Noj I wish you the best really. If I can give you one piece of advice, it's communicate well with each other and be patient lol. Ahh it's going to be good to be back again lol. Tell Noj I said hi

I don't want to wait anymore to play WoW......it has been so long I am ready to jump in. But alas, it is not to be. At least not yet, all I can do is rant and rave and post stories here for now to try and quench this thirst of mine. And if you are wondering why I am posting this it's because it's driving me nuts to be this close to being able to play and yet not able to.

Well considering Kromag is Vilmah's brother I am not sure he should go to another guild when she was leading Sanctuary.
That'll be something ... different ... when you gain the affections of the warboss.

Well looks like I will be moving to my new place on or around the 1st. So I should be back to dodging and killing alliance around that time.

Ok so my brother introduced me to this thing called face book. I guess it's like myspace, anyway if any of you have it look for John Whitney.