Voice of the Storm

Unulu ((Was Diomades Riverhorn))

Keldorin smiles warmly showing his teeth. "Mister Unulu was very very nice to me, I got to talk to him in Hammerfall. He says he is a shaman, and his name means something along the lines of Storm, other than that I don't know much."

Keldorin stands up after finishing his meal the Goblin so generously payed for. As he begins to walk out the opening of the tavern he stops and turns to add one thing. "Oh, and I am pretty sure he thinks I am a girl." Keldorin nods, turns, and exits the tavern.

A refreshingly honest and open individual. I was sorry to hear of Diomades' passing, but I do rather like this Unulu. He is simple and uncomplicated, and a breath of fresh air amid the intrigues I keep getting myself involved with.

Cytiana's eyes widen at the picture, "That's what that is?! I could have sworn it was one of the headless horseman's lackeys!" She sighs relievedly, "At least it's mortal.. However.. I'll avoid it." She rubs her gun arm faintly at the memory, an ache having settled into the bone.

((You scared the crap out of me last night. D: Holy acorns. Flaming ouchness, followed by what seemed like an extremely hyper Jack-o-shammy.))

"I must admit, during our assault upon Sun Rock and even the very few skirmishes I've encountered him, there is clearly something unnatural about the raw power he possesses." Saulle looks askance, clearly perturbed.

"I do not know what it is about him, but when I encounter him, I can feel my heart grow faint and my breathing shallow. I have a high respect for Tauren and their ideals--despite being on opposing sides--, yet there is something clearly wrong with this one."

The paladin returns his gaze to the figure before him, eyes reflecting a fire across from his table. "When one encounters him, it is best to tread carefully--or run."

Liadain stands at the mailbox, frowning at an open letter, when the goblin pokes her leg. The look she gives him could best be described as threatening. "Yes?"

"Operative Greyhame, I've been asked to inquire into your relationship with one Unulu of the Raven Cross." The goblin whips out a pen and pad of paper and waits expectantly.

Liadain's eyes narrow. "Relationship, eh?"

For the first time, the goblin seems to realize it's entirely possible the rogue might gut him in the street and deal with the consequences later. He shifts nervously. "You were seen meeting with him at the Purple Parlor, my sources say..."

Liadain yanks her dagger out of it's scabbard and, in one smooth movement, presses it to the goblin's throat. Several passers by quicken their pace and the goblin drops his supplies. "I think your sources should stay out of my business. As should you." She leans down into his face, her voice like ice. "Now. Was there anything else?"

"N... no, ma'am." The goblin stammers.

Liadain straightens and sheaths her dagger, turning back to her mail as the goblin scrambles to pick up his things and beats a hasty retreat. The slightest smile plays around the corners of the rogue's mouth.

"I was wounded in Silvermoon once, a few associates and I were cleansing the occupied High Elf city and we ran afoul of some off-duty grunts who were most peeved that we interrupted their search for prostitutes and proceeded to chase us around the city. After killing a fair few, we were quickly overwhelmed and had to fall back. I was wounded in the battle and attempted to find a suitable place to patch myself up so that I might return to the fight. This Storm-Beast, obviously seeing an opportunity to gain a fair bit of honour among his peers by claiming to have bested me, attacked me in my weakened state."

Rohan shrugs, "The Light doesn't take kindly to attacking the wounded. The beast ended up on the floor, face down in his own blood... I would have put the Lightforsaken creature out of his misery, if not for the fact that I was hit in the head by the hoof of another bullman. Having lost a fair amount of blood in both previous battles, I was knocked out by the coward's blow, embarrassing, isn't it?"

"I suppose I'm lucky the second beast was more interested in reviving the first heathen than he was in checking to make sure I was really dead, gives me the chance to fight this accursed ungulate again, show him fury of the Light from a man that isn't half dead."