Guild Rank: Bearer

Enemies: The Alliance, Elementals

Favorite Foods: Crusty Flat-bread

Favorite Drinks: Kungaloosh

Favorite Colors: Blue

Weapons of Choice: Lightning, Thunder, and where applicable – maces

Dislikes: Mortals, Pacifists, Being Unaware, Not Being In Control, Water

Hobbies: Killing, Destruction, Hunting, Exploring, Raptor Raising

Physical Features: Since Unulu took the body of Diomades Riverhorn he's gone through several changes. Removing Dio's signature nose ring and failing to keep up maintenance on his horns, his horns grew out to be rather imposing. His fur dimmed to a ghostly white before Unulu would eventually get it dyed to a deep brown and cream color. He has toned up and gained a fair bit more muscle mass since Dio used the body.

Unulu typically looks intimidating to his enemies, or passive to his allies - and can flip from one extreme to the next fairly quickly. His electric blue eyes have an energy about them.

Special Abilities: Despite his true nature, Unulu has no spectacular abilities when he’s running around as a Tauren. The main difference between his power and that of Diomades Riverhorn is that he is simply not afraid to unleash it.

One main difference is in the way he uses it. Unulu's element is lightning an electricity, and so most of the abilities he uses are built off of that. Flame is created with a spark, molten rock created by smashing earth with enough electricity to superheat it. However, turning into a ghost wolf is an ability natural to the body he inhabits. Unulu cannot heal naturally - and so wounds are sealed with electrical burns, people bought back from the dead with an electrical jolt harsh enough to get their heart pumping again.

Positive Personality Traits: Blunt and to the point, Dry sense of humor, Loyalty to his cause, Always ready for a fight, A quick learner

Negative Personality Traits: Possessive, Sarcastic, Mean, Violent, Aggressive, Harsh

Misc. Quirks: Unulu cannot act outside the creeds of the Raven Cross, unless ordered to do so otherwise. This means in unclear situations and moral grey areas, he cannot act aggressively and – instead – must otherwise wait for the order to do so. However, it doesn’t say anything in the Creeds or his deal with Diomades about the brutal slaughter of Alliance, or falling in love.

Played by What Famous Person: Something between HK-47 and Hugh Laurie

Theme Songs:

History: By and large, Unulu lives in the moment and has little memory of much of his past, even the more recent years. As a being that doesn’t experience time in the way the living do, he would spend hundreds of years doing one thing and it would only flash by in a moment for him.

Most of what he remembers is more recent. Fighting in the war on the Elemental Plane as a mercenary elemental of sorts, he was highly sought after by generals for his lack of care as to who exactly the enemy was, so long as he was pointed in their direction and told to kill them. As such, he found himself turned around at previous employers on several occasion and had little issue against it. In the end though his desire was to get off the Elemental Plane and halt his use as a pawn in Elemental Warfare.

Enter Diomades Riverhorn.

The Tauren Shaman was experiencing hefty issues with his foresight, being barraged by spirits of the dead seeking his aid and wishing to show him something. In a last ditch effort to save his life, he made a plea to the spirits to point him in the direction of a powerful Elemental Spirit.

They pointed him towards Unulu.

Over time and whenever he was conscious and not being barraged by the spirits of the dead, Diomades conducted a powerful summoning that would tear Unulu from the Elemental Plane and into Azeroth. Unknowing that the elemental he was summoning was a Primordial Aspect not unlike Murmur, Unulu appeared in Azeroth to a very weak Diomades. But Unulu was not unbound – and in appearing he gained the bracers typical of an elemental in Azeroth.

Diomades explained his situation and his deal – that Unulu would fight for him, as him, by the creeds of the Raven Cross; to end this war with the Alliance in any way necessary. Unulu – simply satisfied to be out of the Elemental plane – agreed to the deal. And Diomades Riverhorn went on possibly the last spirit walk of his life, giving his body to the Primordial Aspect.

With their deal, Diomades and Unulu largely swapped roles as far as Shaman go. With Diomades supplying Unulu with his power while Unulu calls upon Diomades in order to use it. However, Diomades still commands Unulu within the limitations of their deal. Unulu cannot act outside the creeds of the Raven Cross, and the moment he had Diomades body he went straight about using the power within those rules to decimate the Alliance as he saw fit.

Unulu is not cocky and nor does he consider himself a one man army, particularly not after countless years fighting with Elementals. Instead he finds himself a part of the team in the Raven Cross and forced into leading and following its creeds – lest he fall outside of the rules set for him and be sent back to the Elemental Plane. Diomades keeping constant watch over the Primoridal Spirit and his actions, guiding his hand as he sees fit and influencing his decisions.

Over time, Unulu changed and gained Diomades trust, and decided to become more a part of the world he was in. Diomades decided that the elemental could guide himself from there on, and left Unulu to his own devices. With no real friends, Unulu went about his job. That was until he met Liadain. Beginning to learn of friendship and the connection he had with his new body, he started to become fascinated and curious about the world around him.

Eventually he would meet Imara Wildmane, a young Druid, and the two of them would very quickly develop a connection that would surprise Unulu. The two of them very quickly fell in love, and are now practically inseperable. However, concerns about his past continue to haunt Unulu, and the fear of harm coming to his Imara becomes a more and more real threat in his mind the closer he gets to her.

Links: Lightning Strikes ((Unulu's Arrival))

Rolling Thunder ((Unulu's Reveal))

Calm Before the Storm ((Unulu's 'Journal'))

Earth and Lightning ((Unulu and Dio go their separate ways))

UnuluProfile.jpg

UnuluDioSml.jpg

imaraunulusmall.jpg

imaraunulumulgoresmall.jpg

"Da mo time dis troll be spendin' wit' dis 'ne, bot' befo 'nd ahftah findin' out da trut', da mo ah be tinkin' 'is plans be right. Wipin' out da Ahlliance be bein' ah fah quickah way tah be gettin' dem ta see owa side den tryin' ta convince dem dat we be wort' keepin' ahlive."

"Despite what he says and does, there's a part of him that -does- care. To what extent, I'm still not sure. I know only that he's protected me without provocation, and has been my friend when I needed one. Despite what he is, who he was, or what he does, I can't help but to love him." She smiles as the reporter blinks at her a few times, not writing the last line of what she had said to him. With a soft laugh she reaches forward and takes the quill and parchment away from the small green man. He blinks at her, eyes still wide as she writes down the important part of her commentary, ending it with a small hand-drawn heart. Eurielle hands the writing utensils back to the Goblin and flashes him a smile. "You're just as shocked as me." With that she bows and takes her leave, humming softly to herself as she goes.

Growling with a scowl painted across his face "This... thing's taken over Riverhorn, don't trust it." He sighs heavily before turning back to the Goblin. "But if Yatokth says it can be trusted, I'll take his word for it."

"Hell. Really? I don't suppose this manner of hellery is common among Tauren. Some sort of religious rite, I might surmise.

You know, our efforts to respect our comrades-in-arms are rather stymied by such ghastly occurrances as this."

"When I asked for a solution to war I suppose I should have expected the spirits to find some ironic way in which to answer my plea. Giving my life for a being that planned little more than death to all the Alliance was not exactly what I had in mind... however, being in his head and guiding him, I've come to realize there is both more to him than meets the eye, and appreciate his bluntness. He is focussed and gets straight to the point. He is brutal, intelligent and knows the measure of his own power... and it's a dangerous combination."

"...True what they say?"

Yatokth grunted and shoved the goblin aside, striding out of the Cantrips and Crows with a hefty gait, his plate boots smacking hard against the old wooden pier. He turned back, looking just over his plate armored shoulder, his fists noticeably clenched.

"Ask him yourself, little one."

The elf woman's tone is non-committal. "I met him the other day, in Silvermoon. Of course, I don't know exactly what's happened to him, his only answer was that it was a 'long story' and that he'd prefer to be called 'Unulu' now, whatever that means."

She pauses.

"He seems different now, somehow. Less personable. As if something very basic to him has changed."

She pauses again, then nods shortly, closing the journal she'd been writing in and slipping it into a pocket in her robes before taking her leave.

Lady Tiraline frowned at the question. "We've crossed swords with him a few times. I'd heard that he was much more honorable than we've seen; why he's suddenly turned his weapons and powers against those who would have peace if we could, I don't know.

"Another example of the madness that seems to have seized many, but especially the Horde. Don't they understand that sating blood-thirst by murder, as with any other sin, only leads to shame afterward--unless you've made yourself such a monster as no longer to have a conscience? And when you've reached the point of being immune to shame, the only thing anyone can do is put you down..."

She shook her head. "...Such a waste. I hope he finds his soul again, before something terrible happens."

Scowls at the reporter "Hmph, Aye I know that one! This Unulu character is different form Diomades, still doesnt make him a better fighter thought" laughs abit. "But all in all I still want to add his tabard to my tabard collection Unulu or Diomades I dont care."

Akula arched a brow at the questioner, infant on her knee bobbing up and down as she bounced the little trolless. "Unulu..? Oh. Right. Sparky." She shrugs, looking back to her giggling child, orange eyes narrowing the slightest bit. "'E not be Dio, 'e neva will be Dio, an I tink Dio made a dumb, stupid, careless mistake...."

Her fingers moved to wipe some dried food off the child's cheek causing her to fuss, "But I got respect fer de damned Tauren, an so I will attempt in all my power ta bite my tongue 'bout it 'round 'im from now on.... Won't promise nuttin' else do-" Her words were cut off by a great deal of cackling as her daughter coughed up on the Goblin and his writting materials. "Attah girl Eishi!"

*sighs at the mention of the comments from Unulu.*

Tenacious? Continue? I will defend the Alliance with every breath, until my last one... So if that is what it means, then I suppose so.

*Picks up a tome*

I seek to learn more about this one in particular, Unulu? I have some some extensive research, this sort of power, of "corruption" must not be taken lightly. We shall see what comes of it.

*Looks at his weapon then back at the Goblin*

I am sure of one thing, I will see this one again... and I am sure blood will be spilled, they won't stop their aggression... and I won't stop defending our people, and so, it will continue.

*sighs and waves the Goblin off as he begins to read the dusty tome.*

*Ahem*

"Diomades was a great shaman. When we were in Sanctuary together I had the utmost respect for the Tauren, that was back in the heyday of Sanctuary, before many departed for Silvermoon University and then the Raven Cross.

Alas I was never all that involved with the daily dramas of Sanctuary, so I never did learn why people like Dio left the guild. I prefer not to think about it. The petty politics of my own people annoy me, the last thing I wanted was to see such things happen to my own guild. ((Actually I don't even know if it was drama or if people just left for some reason. Maybe Leo is just that magnetic.))

But like I said, I was never all that involved, so I can't say I actually knew Dio all that well. I joined Sanctuary because it fit my ideals and the people seemed nice though, and Dio was one of those people. He still commands a great deal of respect all around.

This Unulu is a strange development. I don't know what to make of what I hear of him. Is Dio suffering some strange psychosis? Or has he really been possessed as they rumour? Regardless the Raven Cross used to be similar enough to Sanctuary in terms of idealism that I once considered joining them. ((Also Taknar kept prodding me with a stick, and said he wouldn't stop until I joined them.)) They took an active approach to peace I respected.

These recent reports of wanton attacks on the Alliance make me less impressed. I mean, sometimes the idiots in the Alliance deserve it, and I would expect the Raven Cross minimize civilian casualties, but still, it seems counterproductive to me. We should at least finish fighting the Scourge..."

The Goblin taps his foot impatiently. They are somewhere full of snow and ice and wind and coldness. The Goblin does not appear pleased to be there.

"Oh right, um Dio was cool, and if Unulu is anything like Dio, he should be good in my books."

*Goes back to being Missing in Northrend*

A smile tugs at the corner of the Elf's lips. "I like him. We're both kind of outcasts, so I guess we can kind of understand each other." She hands the Goblin a gold coin, her blindfold secured over azure eyes. "And even if he is an Elemental whatever, he's still okay in my books."

"The Elemental? The things so damned pompous i'd thought it was a Sin'Dorei spirit at first!" Laughing, he shifts his position to allow the attendant to better polish his and fit his new buckles.. "However, I can respect his lust for battle... At least there is purpose within that worn visage."

Hard to say with this one. I do miss Diomades, and while I haven't heard the full tale of how he became this...Unulu...or how Unulu became Dio, it is hard speaking to the body of a friend possessed by an Elemental. Still, I believe he has the best interests of the Horde in mind.

Kyske nods at the Goblin's question.

"Yes, I know him of course! This one time, I was to pull an assault on Stromgarde guards."

The elf clad in non-combat uniform giggles.

"Strom-garde-guard! Sorry.

"I had a human woman following me to put a stop, and I had to flee. Then this Tauren came out and he started fighting her! I finished my mission successfully, but I never had official chance to thank him for it."