Roseanna

Trial Event: The Jaunty Bandit

I've been wandering around stormwind looking for RP and despite the number of people there, I am finding it hard to make connections so I have started The Jaunty Bandit programme and you are all invited to come and take part. Some of you may have received a flyer in the mail, if not here is the IC flyer that may be found floating around Stormwind and pinned outside the Auction House:

--------

Attention heroes, knaves and civilians! The Jaunty Bandit Tavern has opened its doors for business. Join us of an eve to ease your mind, fill your bellies and drink your worries away! Leave the war outside the doors and come on in to where the food is hot, the beer is cold, and the dancers work for tips!

You can find us on the south side of Stormwinds scenic Park District.

Opening times: 5pm till 7pm daily

HIRING STAFF!

Chefs, Bartenders, Waiters, Entertainers, Security.

Inquire within

----------

OOC postamble:

I will be there every day at 5 for ONE WEEK trial period, July 17th to 25th, with good attendance from roleplayers I will continue, sharing the schedule with other participants (Hence the hiring) I have created <The Jaunty Bandit> guild to ease administration by using the calendar and bank features. It is not necessary to join the guild to take part in the events, all roleplayers are welcome.

I will be seeking to enlist the help of many people as possible to run this project smoothly, so regardless of your character type there should be a viable way for everyone to participate. Perhaps you can tell poetry or recite songs to entertain the patrons? Are you a particularly savvy chef? Bonus points if you've got your own cleaver and rolling pin. Gift of the gab? Perhaps bar tending. None of the above? Perhaps you could be security and deal with troublemakers. Or simply come along for a drink and a bite to eat.

Edit: The guild is up and running, staff positions are finalised, we're still hiring and would love to see you visit.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Roseanna Palm

Well...I'd be happy to help out if you can put up with my "game time" cutting off at 6 -.-

If so...Elear's a top-notch cook, and I keep my old Red Mageweave set in the bank for the ol' serving days.

I have made this a regular stop.. and I have to say; its fun! I've seen an amazing turnout some nights; a little more scanty on others.. a few Horde visitors caused a stir on one of my first visits.

Totally giving out props for the effort.. Just wish it could run a little later.. Lots of folks are just hopping on at 5:45ish and just miss it.

Though Rose is no longer with us, Sivat and Lavinny have continued to open the bandit daily and it has come a long way since the doors first opened.

Everyone is encouraged to still stop in and join in the fun daily at 5pm.