Jenet

Mostly Screenshots

That is actually what I did with it... Most my screen shots live as wallpaper for a while. The extra negative space in the sky and the way the building is disproportionate to the body kinda bothered me after a while... Lorna has been replaced with Vashj'ir.

I'm not so secretly a fan girl of a certain blue dragon.

jenkalec4.png

New character. Her name is Vervaina... this was the closest thing I could find to her name sake in game. There are other flowers that have better stems and leaves but the buds themselves look more phlox-ish to me. These might just be un-opened gladiolas but I'm calling them vervain.

vervaina1.png

Angles are all I really have to play with, so I do what I can. .. just noticed that Vervaina is in the exact same freakin' pose as Aicath back on page one and now it's bugging me. >< Must diversify!

Vyn, you can find a girl that looks like that, short pudgy and big nosed, odd piercings with a punk hair style, at pretty much any biker bar. May or may not be green, depends on how much shes had to drink.

She is a Shen'dralar mage who has slunk out of her hiding place in Dire Maul... that's my back story and I'm sticking to it!

narie2.png

I've pretty much just been playing my rogue girl Jane... not kicking up much RP these days but still taking pictures.

sarajane2.png

May have been watching Blind before I took this one...

sarajanestromgarde.png

vervainahuman.png

Being a rogue she is constantly dying, cutting, re-styling her hair and has a LOT of costumes in her closet for disguises. I don't think I have two pictures of her that look alike. All her MRP notes are mentioning what shes got going on with her make-up.

I was wandering around looking at a wallpaper web sight and then... HOLYCRAPIT'SJENET!

e1WYD.jpg

Yes, Jen is technically a blond, but I dye her hair red on a fairly regular basis. This girls hair is messy, even the earrings are right! ...but main thing that blew me away was the proper eye color and the face that is exactly what I've always pictured. The problem is I don't like using images with out knowing where they came from or who drew them. That way I can look up the artists policy on adoption and/or reuse of an image. Plus, I know it's polite to link back to a gallery at very least. There don't seem to be any water marks or sigs on this.

I was wondering if anyone recognizes this image and could maybe point me towards the artist so I'm not just nicking this.

Violet Eyes Red Hair.jpg

5766e31c2facb_VioletEyesRedHair.jpg.7894

if you have the original link, plug that into the search bar on google images. That's the best thing I can tell you.. and it'll probably pop up the artists website along with it.

No such luck. I also tried dragging the image into the search bar to see if that would pop up anyone gallery. /le sigh