Jenet

Mostly Screenshots

ghostly.png

It just felt so vera sad... then again, if you are a hordie on Maelstrom you have every reasion to be sad. The rp there SUCKS. ><

This is my current desk top.

senay5.png

Also, curse you Thomas for telling me what Alt Z does.

oh.. and a dk wearing a scarlet tabard. /taunt!

BLOOD ELF, too!

INCOMING ROHAN RAGEBOMB!

After the horde mauled Stormwind I played Jen as being mentaly traumatized for a couple weeks. Towards the end of that time she was wandering around babbling nonsese to shadows less and less and spending more time in Tanaris. I was thinking about flushing out her back story a bit more and maybe having her find an aunt or something... then I found this...

familyr.png

Was to perfect! So she spent some time with her mother's sister in the desert and is back to normal more or less... night terrors don't count. I just have NO clue how to start that story for her journal. I've got five or six half starts but none of them feel right.

wildhorses.png

Grizzly Hills, wild horses... actualy prettyer than a blood elf!

Ummmm... I don't think I did...

Belfs are vera purty, don't get me wrong.

It's just that nothing is as beautiful as a horse, even lil pixle ones!

You can't see her very well, but this is Jane. She is a rogue, and she will CUT YOUR FACE. / endcrazy

jaenn1.png

Not sure which of these two I like better... my lil hunter belf.

dani10.png

dani11.png

And another one of Jenet

jen28.png

This is actualy off WowArmory, but I rather like it.

jen35.png

The rearing animation for horses is just odd... hard to get an angle where it looks evern remotly realistic.

jen29.png

This is actualy a resize of my current wallpaper.

arshaza.png

Can't you just hear Bob Ross talking about all those happy little trees in Azshara?

Thanks Jaster. ^^

There was a particularly epic bout of role play when that shot was taken. Me and a couple of lowbies were suposed to get a run through, but our 80 kept getting distracted so we ended up playing in the swamp.

When he finaly did show up aditional instances could not be launched.

...ah good times, good times.

The palomino is a mare named Moonglow... BUT! I never really use her ICly. Totem is the only horsie anyone knows about.

*snuggles the black gleding*

A big new monitor means all my screen shots are gigantic. I'm torn between cropping things or resizing.

Because it is just that spiffy and fun. I Write Like ...ran some of Jen's journal pages through and got Jack London and Tolkien.

I'm kinda ticked because some one else submitted a shot very similar to my Org one, but with more cluttered crap like players and interface visible and they got a Photo of The Day. */grumble*

Nev is cuuuute! Still haven't written her a look up because I keep getting distracted by her tummy spots and swishy tail. o0

and what fiesty Gilnean would that be?

Lorna Crowley of course! The cute little gun toting, non-wolfie daughter of Darius. Even as a horde you should have heard of her... you guys kidnap her and threaten to turn her into an undead. This is one of the few times in game you can find her not armed to the teeth and/or in the very thick of something dangerous.