Jenet

Mostly Screenshots

We can do that? right...?

Anyways! Starting with the blood elves....

aicath1a.png

lil pally an' then

mevairith4.png

a very non-evil looking warlock who happens to specialize in Deamonology.

Jen, Jen... and more Jen.

I LOVE darkshore, so vera dramatic.

jen3.png

Looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. Wasn't looking for a screanshot with this one, it was just there!

jen7.png

Lame sauce on the cropping...

jen8.png

You should just skip out on all those alliance characters and come to the horde =D. We have candy!

jk, kinda... good though none the less!

Thanks Demetri ^^ wasn't sure if screanies counted as "art."

And Nhal, there is hordes. *points at the pretty blefs* Thought any more I stay on my oger hunter girl.... might need to hunt up some shots of her!

You must choose a side! are you one of them? Or....

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!....*Fades out very slowly in repeat*

Yah, that first one was taken in the ghost lands... if ya didn't allready guess that. :rolleyes:

Ok, this is ancient, but I feel obligated to pop it up since i mentioned I can draw hands. AND Jen's current sword totaly reminds me of this one. Might dig out my sketch book and actualy put up some newer stuff.

sword.jpg

iciyax.jpg

This one is proly my fave. ^^ I've totaly done that too... I think evryone has at one time or another. Something about that big ol' slab and the candels just scream "cool picture!"

The others could use some work on composition, but realy arn't half bad.

I... I was rushed... I did those in' date=' like, fifteen minutes... and... and... And it was my first time with screenshots. I... and....[/quote']

*giggles* It's okie! The more you fiddle with camera angles and stuff the more you learn to see what would make a good picture.

Wanted to play around with movement some. Looks cooler if you are listening to "O Fortuna."

jenrainrun.png

Also pondering ideas for this contest....

Oh' date=' and, that horse looks like it is pretending to be a raptor, or something!... Sorry, but... IS that a horse?![/quote']

Yes, Totem is a horsie... a vera fierce battle horsie, but equine all the same. Cantering, yes yes.

*toodles back off to her happy place*

Dude, go nuts. Post it here or make your own thread... mostly just started doig this 'cause I can't draw as spiffy like as most peoples. :rolleyes:

I found a super fun new toy! Just had to shair... you can find it here.

Made this one on the kitty maker... but there are tons of ways this sight could be used to generate character images. ^^

jonnyskitty2.png