Sifar

Contest #10: Dusty old tomes

Contest or Challenge Contest

Reward For one week you get to decide what the label on the "Recent Posts" button on the menu bar says. (Currently says Milk and Vodka).

When Entries must be posted by midnight CST Wednesday the 3rd of June 2009.

Who You, your brother, everyone! Solo and Collaborations are fair game, although if you do a collaboration, I suggest you get some agreement before hand as to what you want the button to say so there isn't any fighting if you win. Also older stories that have had new content added to them this week is fair also.

How Post a story in the Nether Legends, then post a reply to THIS thread with a link to your story.

Specifics

This contest's theme is dusty tomes and personal histories. Did your character play a part in history or do you just want to highlight a historical event? Want to finally write up your character's backstory or add a new spin to the founding of a settlement? This is the time to do it. This is open to a variety of storytelling methods, so go for it!

Flex your writing or collaboration skills with something new.

On Thursday the 4th I'll post a poll and everyone will have 2-3 days to vote on their favorite story.

"my sorry attempt"

"an attempt at writing"

"if that's okay"

Chin up, folks! The goal is to write and to have fun :) I hope you don't feel the need to put down your works before people even have a chance to read them.

Three cheers for three new applicants! Oh yeah, and one week left to submit material.

"my sorry attempt"

"an attempt at writing"

"if that's okay"

Chin up, folks! The goal is to write and to have fun :) I hope you don't feel the need to put down your works before people even have a chance to read them.

Three cheers for three new applicants! Oh yeah, and one week left to submit material.

It's modesty. > >