Sabeinne

Gauging Interest: The Bitchy Noblewoman Tea Party

There's a rumor that a certain elf will be among the shirtless wait staff.

He shall forgo his real name for the moniker "Helling Fagister".

He needs the gold.

I would gently like to point out that I posted this as an opportunity for networking, not another chance to rag on blood elf RP.

I wasn't poking fun at blood elf rp. Even I have blood elves! My blood elf on the server is 'used to be noble till her father lost the wrong kind of bet'... or she would be if I had the time to play two accounts ;p I was just spreading a little alliance love.

Plus Draenei are HAWT

^

<3

Ooh, shirtless waiters. SO there, as if I weren't already.

Although given the event that's just past... are we going to have 45 belf women all dressed in identical elegant dresses? I will screenshot that to DEATH if it happens. :D

Although given the event that's just past... are we going to have 45 belf women all dressed in identical elegant dresses? I will screenshot that to DEATH if it happens. :D

Pink is NOT Sabeinne's color.

You know I actually was pondering this as I drifted off to sleep this morning, wondering if we would all show up in the same three or four ' nobles robes' models, and how to circumvent this, because honey, showing up in another girl's dress? This will -NOT- do..

.. course, that would greatly add to the catty... hmmm..

O_O

Its like.. PROM only... without the boys and moping in the cornor because there is no one to dance with.

Thats okay, you know one of us has to be the victim of the noble women fashion police, years later someone snickering saying "Oh remember what soand so wore!? OHhohohoho!"

Eh? I thought we made it apparent this was going to be a belfy sort of thing... who invited the troll to comment? ( no not really, I'm sure trollish or orcish ' nobility' would rock. )

In all seriousness though .. this is for networking rp, if it's not your cup of tea ( hurhurhur ) just move along, these are not the bitchy noblewomen you are looking for.

Hmmmm... So my account got hacked and it's in the process of getting reviewed, etc. So I'm thinking that maybe I'll make an alt on my brother's account if I can't get it back in time. Perhaps I'll even make a cute little Orcish "Noblewoman" to balance some things out. Krunka, Daughter of the renowned Grunkno Gnawgash. Think socialite riding on the coat tails of her famous father.

I used to play a Nelf shadow priestess on another server who was known as The Grand Bitch of Teldrassil. Muahahaha!

As much as Akula is showered with 'affection' by her father whom is the head honcho of his tribe, Akula would never acknowledge this let alone tell ANYONE who her father is. Even though I'm sure most anyone who has r/ped with her knows she has a lovely bit of a bitch side.

But as I said, I would bring Medaira to this event. ^^ Woohoo nobility trying to be ontop again!

Woohoo nobility trying to be ontop again!

Denial is so fun.

Anyway, I'm thinking of scheduling it for about 4:00 ST next Sunday, so as to be at a traditional tea-time time. Also that's what works best for me. ;) Of course I can see how scheduling it for the afternoon may be a problem schedule-wise for some people, so if the evening would work better (or other days, for that matter) then speak now or forever hold your helling peace.

Also, Akula, where did you get the design for your pretty wedding invitations?

>.> I googled wedding invitations, found a nice one and edited everything else into it in PS. Could easilly be done in Paint too so long as you use the color steal tool. *nodnod* If you want me to make one for you, just send me an image that you want used and tell me what you want written on it and ill do the rest from there

I love this idea, and actually was just wondering if anyone would throw a hissy-fit if I parked a character there OOCly to watch? I've got no characters that would qualify unless I un-drunked my Paladin (And even then, not a real noble)

*Raises hand* And if you need help on making up some invitations, I could help as well. Photoshop ftw.

Oh yes. HELP. My photoshop skillz aren't the best.

We'll have to conspire, yes?

I could also help with this.. if you need Photoshop aid..

(I used to teach Photoshop. >_>)

So is it still on for tomorrow at 4?

Somehow I missed this thread when it was new!

I think Falna would have had a blast and made enemies (or friends o.O;) at such an event.

If this never happened, I think it really should!