Sabeinne

Gauging Interest: The Bitchy Noblewoman Tea Party

Many of us have indulged in the joys of RPing as a bitch-tastic noblewoman. It stands to reason that our characters would know each other, or at least know of each other. I think holding a little social get-together would be a fun opportunity for RP networking. If I were to organize a ladies' tea (or something similar) who would be interested in getting on on the cattiness?

P.S. Cabriel would be welcome too.

Ninorra is pretty anti-bitch (with the exception of anyone who glances at her old man husband).. but she IS a noblewoman (now). Maybe she could be the token darkie?

If the tea was spiked with hard alcohol I'm sure Vaal would come and watch the catty-ness. Unfortunately, she's not really a noble. But she can lie and slap the title above her head.

Ah, I have the title and I have a pretty pink dress. I'd love to be able to go. Tox isn't really a bitch at all, but a chance to socialize is always fun for her.

Kovan's elder sister by six minutes ( Kovae ) can be every bit as Bitchy as he can when provoked, that lacking I'm sure tea and watching fur fly might be a great deal of fun, and a chance to meet some of you.

*slow smile* I think Cale will show up too! Though her bitchiness is not a lady-like sort... more of a, "Ha, you died."... But on the off-chance Lysimachus shows up SOMEONE will have to distract him enough to shoo him away!

*wraps up her "not noble, normal, sane, and unbitchy" alliance wimminz that post here and snuggled them all to death*

THANK YOU.

I shall further permit that it is reasonably possible that your brother shall be spying on you. This however would of course be entirely co-incidental.

*Counts the number of belfs.*

*Counts the number of other races.*

RUN AWAY AKULA! RUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Actually, I was refering to Medaira. xD

*pets Akula* Aku would snort and giggle at them all in the background just to watch.. or grow very bored and find something else to do.

I enjoy playing both of my characters immensly :3