Full Name: Cytiana Moonarrow

Nicknames: Cytia.

Date of Birth: February 20th.

Age: In human years, she looks 20. In Elven, she is 146 years of age.

Race: Night Elf.

Hair: A darker midnight colour.

Skin: Light amethyst shade, very light.

Eyes: White with a bluey tint.

Height: 6'4'

Weight: 175 Lbs.

Place of residence: Darnassus predominantly.

Place of Birth: Astranaar, Kalimdor.

Known Relatives: Living: Caeryn Moonarrow (Mother) ; Deceased: Father, Saeda (sister), Foster-father Ariaan [Deceased]

Religion/Philosophy: The beliefs of Elune, although they are slowly changing to adapt to her newer lifestyle. She feels quite strongly for nature, and it's complete preservation, as it is sacred to her Mother Goddess, Elune.

“Let me make my orders plain, then. The orcs do not touch one leaf, one branch. As they approach the trees, cut every last one of them down. And if any survive the initial onslaught, keep shooting. Let’s send their ‘warchief’ a lesson: This is what it costs to anger the Sentinels.”

Occupation: Scout, Alchemist. Emergency medic if need be, though she knows nothing special.

Group/Guild affiliation: In-character, she is affliated with the various Cenarion related groups. As well as; Air Superiority Squadron.

Guild Rank: Cadet

Enemies: The Horde who raid Astranaar; the Raven Cross; Selash Gustblade; Serstrant Errfall; Ada'maris Sunstriker. The list grows. Various worgen around Stormwind have caught her attention as annoying, though none she would consider a true enemy.

Likes: Being around nature; solitude; drinking in the Pig and Whistle during the evenings; wandering/exploring; hunting.

Favorite Foods: Spicy foods.

Favorite Drinks: Berry juice and/or Mead. Occasionally a good strong shot, when having a good time.

Favorite Colors: Greens and other earth colours. Some blues and reds, from time to time.

Weapons of Choice: Usually: Axes, with her fathers' bow. Does carry concealed weapons on her at -all- times.

Dislikes: Loose men and women, ignorance, strife among friends, the cold, people tugging her ears, folly, strict conservatism. The Horde, generally.

Hobbies: Gardening; reading; drinking; killing. Not many, but enough.

Physical Features: No distinguishing, although her skin is much to light for her to be considered a true Kaldorei. More like a combination between Kaldorei and High Elf- her face is a little weathered from the elements, and of late, has had the markings of a Cenarion affiliate tattoo'd to her face-- twin leaves over her eyes, darkening the sockets visibly. She has another tattoo tucked away upon her left side; an ivy vine winding up around her shoulderblade, to the top of her hipbone.

Nestled in her left shoulder is a small pink scar, acquired quite rightly from Rohan Orcslayer. Originally it wouldn't have scarred, but a Horde attack on Stormwind reopened it, and has since then, begun to scar.

She also has a slash mark across her belly, care of a near fatal stab wound dealt by Rohan Orcslayer. Such a wound has greatly lessened her chance to ever bear children, and does at time pull her muscles irritatingly.

In her palm lies a faint line, very pale and hard to see, having been granted at the time of her oath. Occasionally it twinges, causing her fingers to twitch lightly in remembrance of such word.

From her meeting with Serstrant, her forearms and belly are not quite of normal skin hue; burn scars drip down both her arms, and across her belly, tinting the light skin a more pink hue.

The palm opposite her scarred one now contains a faint red sploch, kudos of clutching red hot embers; in her neck lies a similar, as well as on the inside of her knees, and along the insoles of her feet.

After taking a bullet in the knee, she now walks with a slight limp; the bullet still lodged against the bone in her knee. She gives no indication of there being pain as she walks, but the limp is there.

Special Abilities: She can speak fluent Thalassian.

Positive Personality Traits: She's loyal, and willing to help those who reach out and ask for it. When crafting, or even looking for things, she can be quite generous with unneeded, or unusable materials. On the battlefield, she will stand and fight, even if it means getting hurt herself.

Negative Personality Traits: She does not like fighting between those she cares about at all. If things get ugly, she tends to leave, or try and solve it. She's also very wayward- if she thinks she can do something, she'll try it. If she thinks something might cause worry, she'll refrain from speaking about it, trying to avoid situations. If someone says something to her, and she takes it wrongly, she can get or act rather cold towardst that person for a while (She doesn't hold many grudges though.). She can also be quite bitter from time to time.

Misc. Quirks: Watch for the ear twitch. That is all.

Played by:

Journal: The Book of Guardians

Theme:

Nightwish - Last of the Wild

Ludovico Einaudi - Le Onde

Involved In:

A Long Ride from Home

In Loving Memory

Assault on Dej Dynastus Hall

Hail to the Alliance!

Flames on the Horizon

The Little Wardens

Cytiana.jpg

Battles Participated In: Mount Hyjal ; Misc. Skirmishes ; Judgement of the Cross

History:

She was born in Astranaar, and lived fairly innocently with her family. Upon the deaths of her father and sister Saeda, she began her training with the Huntresses of Astranaar, under Raene Wolfrunner.

For some time of her youth, she trained quite diligently, learning from the Huntresses the skills of bow and dagger as well as how to blend and survive to a point, in the forests. It was during her time with the Huntresses that the battle of Mount Hyjal occured, and she grew more into her skill with a bow. Fighting alongside Raene, and several other comrades from Astranaar under General Shandris Feathermoon, as well as Tyrande Whisperwind, as a low ranking huntress.

When she is sent from Astranaar to Aldrassil, some five years after the battle, it marks the end of her training in Astranaar, and the beginning of a new life in Aldrassil with Tenaron. With Tenaron, she picks up a reverence for natural life- he is the one who embeds the deep respect for Elune in her, and teaches the ways of plants to her. A short while after, she picks up Alchemy, and practices in her offtime.

After leaving Tenaron, she eventually meets up with the cat, Varda, who would become her companion, her greatest friend, and also Farseer Ariaan, who would eventually induct her into the Order of Dunamis. Between the time she left Tenaron, and the time she met Ariaan, she journeyed for a long while; roaming across Kalimdor. Any Horde she encountered was a kill on sight, for her.

He, Farseer Ariaan, would later adopt her as a foster-daughter, the two sharing a close bond, until his death on a mission in the Shadowmoon Valley.

During her time with Dunamis, she worked for (Predominantly) the Cenarion Expedition-- As a Scout of Cenarius. With Dunamis she learnt how to keep her head; how to think, and judge based on better judgement. Neutrality was also taught by them, as well as her tavern employer, Aleria Fadeleaf. Nearly fully trained by them, she intends to keep up her work, as she moved away from Outland, and into Northrend. She has, however, left Dunamis, to be initiated into the Dusk Watch, finding a new home, and new comrades there.

Not too long ago, she witnessed the ultimate suicide of her childhood friend Aerolei which had a lasting effect on her character. Less willing to stand by and let things slide, she'll do more to fight-- to the point where she nearly died fighting with Rohan Orcslayer. As her work with the Expedition decreased after a hectic summer, she found herself growing more and more at home with the Watch.

Too many times of late, she has been quicker to draw a dagger- having drawn one on an acquaintance in Stormwind more than once in the later weeks. Of late however, she can be seen toting around a few manuals of her own creation; some of her duties to the Dusk Watch, others of her own making. Her old habits with the Expedition have faded mostly into memory, she having taken up arms on the home front, rather than the northern.

When the homely air of the Dusk Watch began to fade, she too began looking for more; and when the man Skaadvik left to form his own banner, she found herself following his lead, and answering the call to arms with her own oath; her own given bloodoath. United under his lead, along with few others, she fell out of the limelight of most, retreating quietly for a time. For awhile, she gave up; she was more or less very negative at heart. There were precious few times where she had the sense to brighten and warm up to people. Having given into the tendancy to roam, she is still usually only seen when called upon by the Bloodsworn to defend. Her mood slides are starting to deteriorate into a seriousness, as the depression lifts itself.

Having had retreated into the quiet Darnassian society for a time, she abandoned everything she had once embraced; a place in Stormwind society, being more or less knowing of the news, etc. It wasn't until the disappearance of her good friend and employer, Aleria Fadeleaf, that really jogged her out of the quiet life, and into the midst of society once more. In the short time between Hallows End, and Winterveil, she finally recieved word of her foster-father's ultimate death upon his mission in the Outlands; another source for the depression, and the isolationist behaviour.

Come the late winter, of the year she left the Dusk Watch, the Banners Bloodsworn, and Horde Resettlement Agency merged, and she, being an Adamant of the Bloodsworn, took up her new rank of Tactician, within the Banner Horde Resettlement Agency. As uncertain as her future seemed to her, she wears the badge of Tactician with a seemingly proud air, and aids her leaders, as well as comrades whenever possible.

Concerning her location of residence, it used to be primarily Ironforge. Upon such times when her presence is required by the Silverwing Sentinels, or after a long winded skirmish, she does take sanctuary within the walls of Darnassus. As a common blood though, her status within the Sentinels isn't high, albeit it is well earnt, from fighting both for Darnassus, on Kaldorei soil. A few days around her days around the coming of her hundred and forty-fourth year, she left both Ironforge, and the lifestyle there, to take up permanent residence in Darnassus. With her resides a goodly number of plants, a couple bottles of moonglow and honey wine, and solitude.

After a recent few encounters with Adamaris Sunstrider, Cytiana was ultimately captured, and held in Warsong Hold by Selash Gustblade, of the Warsong Liberators. Tortured for information regarding the Alliance, she played very hard to bait; teasing the elf at every turn, tormenting his accomplices. Baiting the elf, Duroxas Quel'Ivan, she was eventually cursed by the man, before Gustblade had to determine a new accomplice to get information out of the woman. His choice? Svetlaena, Duroxas' wife. With a hypnotic drug, she and Selash managed to pull Cytiana under their control-- for the time being. With the orders clearer in her mind than most of her thoughts, Cytiana was released into Alliance society; left ironically, where the Highland Marauders had released Adamaris, after questioning her, in the Arathi Highlands. To this day, she will say she was asked to leave by the Expedition, in Northrend, the drug still clouding her mind, and keeping her from admitting the entire truth aloud.

Cyti2.jpg

About a month after her release, she mysteriously turned in her H.R.A badge, documents, and has since vanished, leaving near to no trace of her whereabouts. Only a certain few in Darnassian society may know of her current location, and even then such information is debatable. Last known, there were whispers in Darnassus of a retreat again to the wilderness of Feralas, but such is still not known.

Popping up again in Stormwind, just in time to become an unwilling member of the Citizens United political stand, she spoke out against heavy capital punishment, and ironically, after witnessing murder commited in Ironforge one night, was quick to draw weapons against authoritative figures to protect a comrade accused. Since the politics have drawn to a close, she has been seen more and more, slipping in and out of the back alleyways of Stormwinds Old Town.

The only person she maintains a sense of contact with would be one Ada'maris Sunstriker and/or Selash Gustblade. Both have some sort of conflict going on with her, albeit the situation is fairly unknown. An strange sin'dorei has been linked to her, however, name unknown, last spotted in Dalaran. Some wonder whether that elf is an accomplice, others wonder whether it may be her in disguise. Such is unknown at the time.

Cyti-1.jpg

Lady Tiraline smiled warmly when this reporter mentioned Moonarrow's name. "Cytiana, yes. We're very fond of her, and proud of her. She was the first person in the order to attain the rank of Virtuoso.

"She's a very generous soul, and represents the best of what we are."

Rohan takes a swig of his money mead, "She's as annoying as her ears are long..."

Blastbrew chimes in, having had quite a few pints himself, "Oh aye! An' 'er bottom is as..." He thinks for a moment, "...She's got a nice arse!"

Rohan shrugs in minor agreement and returns to his drink.

*looks away, and it's a time before she finaly speaks, and when she does her voice is quiet*

"Thought mebe we were, or coulda been, friends... ne'er realy had girly types of friends afore."

*sighs and shakes her head*

"Dun know, been kinda awful to 'er lately..."

*Betraylyn sits there in the middle of Dalaran as the goblin tugged on her cloke. She turns around and smiles at her* "ah what are you doing here?" *Betraylyn smilied*

*the goblin all giddy as Betraylyn has never been this quite nice* Oh Miss Betty, have heard you had a run in with Cytiana in the snow capped mountains of Storm Peaks...is this true?"

*Betraylyn chuckles* "Yes, I sure did. I never would have thought one from 'Dusk Watch' would cease to attack. Esspecailly since I ran into Trigin and herself in the forests of Elwynn. It was awkward as to our coversation on my twins compulsive behavior tword paladins and weather she was sane or not. Considering he was...human. *betraylyn shivers* Any way, we had a decent coversation never the less, with out the blood shed for a change." *Betrayl grins at a thought* "Well, I must be off..."

"Oh her. She's one of the first of her kin I've had more than a necessary exchange of words with. Seems nice enough."

Ceridwyyn closes her eyes, and begins to slump a little in her chair. The reporter claps his hands, snapping her back to awareness.

"Ah! And that Dusk Watch, they do fine work, so when I saw the tabard I just had to say something."

"Hope I chat with her again soon."

"Moonarrow... Yeah she is alright. I don't normally give credit to people who fight with a gun..."

*He smirks wryly.*

"But... She can hold her ground in a fight, and that is all I ever ask of anyone."

Tulars looks at the reporter.

"Oh Cytiana? Yeah, I met her in the Wandering Tavern. She's real nice. Told me the truth about some of the lies I've heard," he says looking grim. "But her service was excellent."

Jaster rolls his jaw in annoyance, giving a thick sigh as he gazes across the table, "Moonarrow? The waitress? A fine person as far as their kind go, but I doubt she has the capability to truely seeize her fate, but I suppose that can't be help." He glares back to the other, "Why?"

Naze shrugs, slipping form the table, "Nothing, just caught my eye is all . . ."

"Did it also catch the rogue that sticks to her or did you bother not to notice? I'm sure he'll take notice quickly enough."

"Cytiana? Yes, I have seen this young elf before... in Ashenvale."

"Once, when responding to an Alliance attack at Splintertree Post, I came across this tiny night elf sitting on the grass and enjoying a light meal. She was small and delicate, like a petal of peacebloom. And sweet to the smell, also like peacebloom!"

Imirak's stomach rumbles involuntarily.

"My guess was that she had been drawn to the commotion and did not realize the danger she was in, so close to the alerted orcish guards. Battles between the Alliance and Horde are not a spectator sport for the curious!"

"As I approached to warn her away, I noticed a monstrous spider prowling around her. Fearing for her safety, I naturally attacked the spider before it could sink its fangs into the tiny elf. This alerted her to the beast and she immediately began firing arrows at it."

Imirak laughs, "As a hunter, though, she is a terrible shot and still needs much practice! I would wager that most of her shots, if not all, hit me and not that foul spider! Needless to say, I finished off the spider and approached the elf, motioning her to stop firing. But, being so delicate, the excitement had apparently been too much and she fainted right before my eyes."

"With the area secured, I decided that I should best tend my wounds and resume looking for whomever had been attacking the post. It was apparently an unorganized assault, for I never did find the attacker."

"Cytiana? Yes, I have seen this young elf before... in Ashenvale."

"Once, when responding to an Alliance attack at Splintertree Post, I came across this tiny night elf sitting on the grass and enjoying a light meal. She was small and delicate, like a petal of peacebloom. And sweet to the smell, also like peacebloom!"

Imirak's stomach rumbles involuntary.

"My guess was that she had been drawn to the commotion and did not realize the danger she was in, so close to the alerted orcish guards. Battles between the Alliance and Horde are not a spectator sport for the curious!"

"As I approached to warn her away, I noticed a monstrous spider prowling around her. Fearing for her safety, I naturally attacked the spider before it could sink its fangs into the tiny elf. This alerted her to the beast and she immediately began firing arrows at it."

Imirak laughs, "As a hunter, though, she is a terrible shot and still needs much practice! I would wager that most of her shots, if not all, hit me and not that foul spider! Needless to say, I finished off the spider and approach the elf, motioning her to stop firing. But, being so delicate, the excitement had apparently been too much and she fainted right before my eyes."

"With the area secured, I decided that I should best tend my wounds and resume looking for whomever had been attacking the post. It was apparently an unorganized assault, for I never did find the attacker."

((lol'd))

Imirak laughs, "As a hunter, though, she is a terrible shot and still needs much practice! I would wager that most of her shots, if not all, hit me and not that foul spider! Needless to say, I finished off the spider and approached the elf, motioning her to stop firing. But, being so delicate, the excitement had apparently been too much and she fainted right before my eyes."

Oh.

My.

God.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Aldencia stares directly at the reporter with huge eyes, then replaces the openness of her eyes with her mouth.

"Eeew! Don't talk about stinky Cytiana Noom-narrow-num.. Num. She's stinky, and drinks mead, and says mean things about me, and has a gun, and has a stinky spider, and shoots at stuff, and is likely the reason why the pulsation of the Magic Toenail has come to a halt!" practically yelled with a surprised expression.

Then the expression becomes cheery, "I love stinky thingy anywho!"

"I- wait, what?" Cytiana turns to look at the reporter, who'd relayed recent words to her. "That gnome? The only place I have ever seen her is in the Tavern, while I am working no less, or in Stormwind, gods forbid, on my days off. In the tavern, she's either tugging on my ears, or doing some mage trick. Flitting around all over the place, conjuring things, you know? Annoying when you're balancing a tray of drinks!"

"Seriously! Do I have to have a gnome-block on my knees or something? It's ridiculous! I shouldn't have to watch where I'm walking ALL the time, should I?" She sighs heavily, motioning for the reporter, a young male elf, to continue.

"And what of this? As a hunter, though, she is a terrible shot and still needs much practice! I would wager that most of her shots, if not all, hit me and not that foul spider! Needless to say, I finished off the spider and approach the elf, motioning her to stop firing. But, being so delicate, the excitement had apparently been too much and she fainted right before my eyes."

"Who said that?" She cocked her head curiously, trying to remember who she'd met in Ashenvale recently. There were a few; Daz, Niaam, the rest of her guildmates, a few brash Tauren, some druids, the usual crowd.

"A male Tauren by the name of Imeer- Imit- erm.. Imisomething. Mistmane, is his last name.

She looks at him increduously, "Oh! Imirak! I've seen him quite a number of times out near Splintertree." A wicked grin crossed her face, "Someone has to raid their post, you know. It can't JUST sit there."

"Unfortunately however," She sighed lightly, the grin not leaving her face, "He's ALWAYS there when I go to raid. I think I'm good, and hello! I have another thing coming!"

"And what happens usually?"

"Well. I'm still standing, so I got away.. I will admit though," she laughs, "He does have a very cute rabbit. If you see him.. tell him I'll be returning to Ashenvale sometime soon?"

Tipping a mocking salute off at the reporter, she heads off in the direction of her home in Ironforge, calling back, "Things to do, people to see, you know! Goodbye!"

"Cytiana? Who?" Emyi leans in close to the goblin, looking at the photo he held up. "Oh. Her. Yeah, I saw her last night at the tavern. She seemed to be in a good mood. Cheerful. Not really seen many elves, but I hope they aren't all THAT happy..." She makes a disgusted face before lifting her weapon over her shoulder and walking off.

*smiles softly when the goblin shows him the picture* Yes... I know her, can't say I know her well, but from what I've seen, she seems like a decent person and a pretty talented hunter.. *he chuckles softly* One of my recruits knows she throws a pretty mean punch too... *he smiles and walks off*

"Let me give you a word of advice Goblin, if you cross Cytiana, never wander into the forest, even if you hire a damn good guard just don't. She could shoot the wings off of a fly at five hundred yards," he punched his palm for emphasis which startled the Goblin.

"Insightful as always," the Goblin sneered at Ackley before going about his business.