Selash

Selash Gustblade

At the mentioned name Vindliah suddenly bursts into laughter, "That poor excuse for a hunter can kiss my leather-clad ass. We've had our share of scuffles, and I understand he is simply doing a job, but I can't help but feel he purposely targets me at times." Half lidded eyes stare down at the goblin in thought, "If you see him ask him how his shoulder is feeling.. I hope every time he uses a bow it reminds him of Icecrown."

At the mention of Selash's name, Masquerade's mood turns sour.

"You tell tha' sonoffabitch tha' the next time he plants one of his little toys in my bag, I'll skin 'im alive! An' tha' is NOT a come on!"

*the rouge hoists up her slacks and walks away in a huff*

Nero begins laughing his head off uproariously, clapping a hand over his eyes as he whoops in hysteria. "Ahahaha! Douche-Eye? The guy who married his sister slash cousin slash clone or whatever? Guy's a fuckin' bitch sack who only knows how to puff out his chest." The young drake settles down, still snickering. "He'll stir up a fight, and then back down when it comes time to nut up or shut up, an' when he finally gets backed into a corner an' decides to be a man....He gets his punk ass knocked the fuck out." He is content to lean back and fold his arms, "...Oh jeez, should've seen how green his eyes got when his "Favorite toy" ditched him, I think he was a few steps away from peein' on Fireball to mark her or somethin'."

Nero chuckles one last time, "Plus Fireball says he has a pinkie-sized dick, which is hilarious."

Edited by Neroxian

"Oh yeah, Selash." Xara grins. "I taught him everythin' he knows about how ta shoot straight... and I don't even like guns!"

She laughs, then smiles.

"Sure, he's kinda stubborn, kinda dense, and kinda mouthy, but he's always got his heart in the right place. He's one of those friends ya know ya can count on."

She tilts her head and smirks.

"Unless the money's better somewhere else."