Race: Kal'dorei

Hair: A white-silver color, and long.

Skin: Pale with a touch of lavender.

Eyes: Golden yellow.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Place of residence: Dalaran

Place of Birth: Ashenvale

Known Relatives: Mother- Trystanel Terkerinor, Father- Illisade Shadesong, both living. Kind of.

Religion/Philosophy: She's a follower of Elune for the most part, though her faith in religions is flimsy at best.

Group/Guild affiliation: ---

Guild Rank: ---

Enemies: She hasn't come across that became too much of a problem. Not enough to hold a grudge.

Likes: Quiet, reading, the thrill of the hunt and broken things.

Favorite Foods: She loves fruit. All of it.

Favorite Drinks: Alcohol? Yes.

Favorite Colors: Red, yellow and black.

Weapons of Choice: Daggers or swords. Sometimes fist weapons, though she's still getting the hang of them.

Dislikes: Anyone who badmouths her parents.

Hobbies: She enjoys running to keep herself in shape.

Physical Features: She’s slender and tall with an athletic build. Her cheekbones are high and frame oddly colored eyes. A smirk can be seen on her lips more often than not, and is rather reminiscent of a certain Rogue.

Special Abilities: She’s very adept to the life of a rogue, and when she doesn’t want to be seen, she isn’t. Ever. She has learned how to blend into the woodwork, both figuratively and literally.

Positive Personality Traits: She’s very passionate about what she’s doing. If she sets her mind to do something, she’s very rarely put off. She can talk her way out of almost anything, and has done so many times.

Negative Personality Traits: Stubborn, impatient, speaks before she thinks and loses all of her emotions at times, turning her rather cold and uncaring. Though it’s harsh, it makes killing so much easier.

Misc. Quirks: She has a soft spot for people in trouble, though her instincts tell her to stay out of it, she finds herself helping those in need. Without even being paid!

Theme Songs: Miss Murder- AFI

History: The daughter of Illisade Shadesong and Trystanel Shadowglade, Kairiel was born to parents that were never there. After she was born she was given to friends to be watched over and cared for as her parents faded from her memory. Despite rumors and stories, Kairiel grew up loving and even idolizing both of her parents. She was a sneaky child, robbing from the Temple of the moon when her and her foster family visited, and sneaking extra servings of food when no one was watching. To put it simply: She was born to be a rogue. As she grew up, she found that more and more devious things because natural for her, and she began to train to become like her father and mother; a shadow.

After a while, her need to know where she came from overcame her and she left her home in Ashenvale to find her parents and reacquaint herself with their now-grown daughter.

After stealing her mother's Blood Elf orb to get into the city of Silvermoon, Kairiel became quite attatched to a Tauren by the name of 'Diomades'. He found out about her true nature, and after a while was instructed to kill her. She had known quite well what a friendship with a member of the Horde meant, but she continued to go back and seek him out.

On the plains of Mulgore she drew her last breath, and was sent to the stars with a symphony of thunder and lightning.

kairiel.jpg?t=1236164377

"What can I say." There is a long silence, and she coughs loudly.

"No, really? What can I say? I thought our meeting would be more awkward, but as soon as she got the courage to come out from behind her father, we embraced. In the conversations that followed I took more of a liking to her than I imagined I would."

A bit of a wistful look overtakes her. "She's cute... when she was running between Illisade and myself, pulling on our hair, it was almost easy to imagine... it sounds silly, but it was almost like she was my own... and should anyone lay a hand on her, they shall feel my ire."

That's my girl... Not sure why she wants to hang around her father so much, but hey, I'm not going to tell her to not. She needs to know for herself who she is, and Illisade can help her with her chosen path far better than I'll ever be able to.

Zeraul kneels before her corpse light energy shining very dimly around him. "I have failed you......The Light I possess wasn't strong enough." The Knight sighed a frown spreading across his face. "I don't blame Diomades for doing this........I blame your sniveling father for allowing you to come out here. May the Light have mercy on him should I find him" He exhaled finally walking away from the dead corpse.

WoWScrnShot_062809_015531.jpg

Mareta, mareta, no'm faces plorar, (Mommy, dear Mommy, don't make me cry,)

compra'm la nineta avui qu'es el meu sant. (Today is my saint's day, so buy me a doll.)

Que tinga la nina hermosos els ulls, (Let the doll have beautiful eyes,)

la cara molt fina i els cabells molt rull. (A pretty face and very curly hair.)

Marieta, Marieta jo es cantaré (Mary, little Mary, I will sing to you)

una cançoneta que ta adormiré. (A song and I will lull you to sleep.)

Dorm-te, neneta, dorm si tens son. (Sleep, my little one, if you need rest.)

Dorm-te, neneta, dorm si tens son. (Sleep, my little one, if you need rest.)

((

))

The elf girl?

She dug too deep for her own good. A liability, and only more foolish to be accompanied by her father, a known enemy of the Horde, Illisade.

No doubt he will seek revenge. I look forward to it.

-Swerto looks down at the neclace that Svetlaena gave to him, the neclace that had belonged to Kairiel-

Don't worry little girl, soon your mother will join you, and if his luck fails him your father will soon as well.

Shink shink shink.

Rohan pauses sharpening Orcslayer to look the blade over, speaking as he does so, "I never liked the kid... She was an idiot, convinced the abomination known as Trystanel could still be her mother..." A brief look of sorrow and sympathy crosses Rohan's face, quickly covered by his usual look of anger and contempt.

Shink shink shink.

"Foolish as she was, I doubt she deserved to die. Killed by cowards who were unable to hunt down her father... so they settled for killing his child."

Shink shink shink.

"Pitiful..."

Shink shink shink.

"Dishonourable..."

Shink shink SHINK.

"Cowards."

"Retribution is one of the only virtues I still possess... As such, what kind of man would I be if I didn't attempt to avenge the little cretin's death?" Satisfied with the blade, he sheathes it with one last...

Shink!

Eoduin blinks. "Trystanel's daughter? She's... oh dear." Her face falls slightly, a deep sandess setting in her eyes. "I wonder if the old elf even knows..." With a nod to the reporter she stand quickly and makes her way towards Cut Throat Alley, intent on finding the mother of the deceased.

*The elf's eyes are dark, her face an emotionless mask.*

You can tell the Raven Cross that I am coming for them. Each and everyone of the that fights beneath that banner are as good as dead. And Illisade...

*She growls, her lip curling up into a sneer*

Him and that -woman- will answer to me, and I promise you it won't be pleasant.

*Her eyes linger on the Goblin's face a moment, the look positively deadly. Without another word she turns her horse around and kicks it into a full gallop.*

Given her bloodline, I have no doubt that she was sent to infiltrate the Horde as a spy. Riverhorn was right, the girl had to die.

"We had a saying back on the Elemental Plane among the neutral elements. Sometimes it's better not to choose a side, but let one be chosen for you. And as much as others want to believe that I killed her out of spite, Kairiel set me on the path to her destruction."

Unulu looks to the goblin and shrugs slightly. "I was learning to understand my place. My limitations in this world. And Kairiel taught me what I was capable of."