Okhu

Random Contest. -- SEE INSIDE!

I had this thought today while driving home, about if the Horde had showed up in Modern Day RL and you know, was assimilated into the normal workings of things. How the Horde would dress ect...

Pretty much what I was hoping to see was how you'd picture your character dressing, be it casually..or at thier new day-jobs...what have you.

Only thing, I'd like them not wearing armor.. normal clothing normal people wear. If you want them to be some mack-daddy or working at burger king, or just lounging about casual like.. anything really. :D.. I'll be working on a couple myself for this.

This forum makes me wish I could draw >.>

Oh, and I could totally see Carmen as an airline pilot.

*drunken snapping at co-pilot* "Don' touch that! Who driving this thing, eh?" *pulls a random lever, plane begins dive*

This forum makes me wish I could draw >.>

Oh, and I could totally see Carmen as an airline pilot.

*drunken snapping at co-pilot* "Don' touch that! Who driving this thing, eh?" *pulls a random lever, plane begins dive*

Feel free to add something anyways. :D Its not like I'm the worlds best artist either. Lolz.

omG.

This is GENIUS.

Yes.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :o Do you actually like the idea? o.0

....Also Swerto.. WTF is that?

That'd be funny if you know you actually did it... and this wasn't a serious thread. :| Remove it Plox... PUT SOMETHING YOU DO YOURSELF IN HERE.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :o Do you actually like the idea? o.0

....Also Swerto.. WTF is that?

No, I really like it. I just have to find a way to do mine. :)

reallifecharacters.jpg

First is Ninorra, a-la Jessica Simpson. I imagine that she would be a famous singer, but, eventually, she will be followed by the paparazzi and tormented for her post-baby weight gain. "She's had a baby, for gods' sake! Leave Ninorra alone!!"

Next is Cat, a lifeguard, being irritated with having to rescue the chubby kid who just had to jump into the deep end without knowing how to swim.

Last but not least, Vilmah. As a camp counselor for underpriveledged children.

Oh I love those Vilmah! Anyways, here's my modern anime Zav... she'd be in College still and so I just drew her as a "student"... If you look close you can see her "Steamy Romance Novel"

modernzav001.jpg

This I am so going to have to do.. just need my tablet to get here in the mail.. MISHI, JUNE I summonz joo! Drawwww~ I wanna see Sin as a Principal of an all girls school and Feralmoon as a grease monkey working on a bike! GoGoGo *cackles and runs off*

@_@

So this is the first thing I've drawn on my computer... with my tablet...

And tablets are weird.

Anyhow, It's Kilara... I expect she'd be a student (high school/college) who works as a hostess... she's just too happy and big smiles not to! Oh.. or with children *thinks on this*

messinaround.jpg

Edit: Also Vilmah, Your sketch of Vilmah reminds me of The Care Bears-- The camp one... don't remember the name as the last time I saw it was around 12 or 13 years ago.

3491471670_5124a840c8.jpg?v=0

Feralmoon, as a grease monkey of sorts. <.< And a Marine. Because she seems like the Marine type, Semper Fi and all that. And that's plane landing gear, not a bike ; ) I draw really shitty machines.