Sign in to follow this  
Betrayl

Betrayl - Betraylyn Kal'Dumar

He lifts his almond shaped eyes to glance across the table.. "Betraylyn? Hah, not heard that name for some time. That girl knows how to train hmm?" He takes another drink of his Seventeenth mug of aged ale. "Gods, I mean you seen what she does to people? That girls got a hunger for blood.. Damn hell right she does." He burps and stands up, falling over the balcony, crashing to a table below and passing out.

"Every time she leads her troupe of brigands into Alliance lands, we will be there to hunt them down. They knocked us on our asses a couple times, but it was they who scattered like leaves before the wind and we who held strong in the end, outnumbered as we were.

She was so quick to abandon her comrades in arms when the tide of battle turned at all against them... if I did that I doubt I could get anyone at all to follow me."

The goblin cautiously approaches Amallah in his home. The Druid looks up at the goblin. His voice is low, "What other bad news do you have for me...?" The goblin shakes his head and asks what the Druid thought of Betrayl.

Amallah frowns, "...She was a good fighter, though she appears afraid to fight now... I caught up to her in Eversong Woods a few days ago. She has answers to my questions... And I would have gotten those answers if we weren't interrupted by a member of the Cross and by another whom I only recognize... I had to run. I've been looking for her in Eversong and Silvermoon since then, so I can finally get those answers..." He stands slowly, then picks up his staff and limps out of his home, as if he was going on a journey.

"Those who would flee while their own brothers fight for their very lives... Cowards, nothing more."

*Blinks* "What did he say? *looking to the questioning goblin* Flee?! Hardly, my "Brothren" know when it's over...and they give their life for my safety, so that I may come back and fight again. But...what do the Alliance know about self sacrifice?"

*She sighs* "The last time I sacrificed myself for one of my own..I was scolded, by the whole clan...for my death means the "clans" downfall...as I have been told."

*Grins* "Then again I have my stuborn moments...never the less, the pesky Alliance need not to worry for i'm in no condition to fight. However...*shifts her seating and places her hand over her belly*...my clansmen are more then capable. I do wish anyone luck who crosses them...esspecially this Rethius fellow."

Wolfley's smile quickly fades at the mention of the name and her exploits.

"So that is the name of the thing that has been terrorizing the citizens of Elwynn? I have fought that horror far to many times for my liking...Watch its teeth...."

*looks down at the goblin and nods* Aye I know of her... she is a very talented fighter... and although I do not fear this woman... I know it best for me to not engage with her... we have fought a few times though and she bests me 9 times out of 10...

Cthacu looks over all the information the goblin placed before her, carefully turning over pages of notes and paying particular attention to the pictures.

"it seemin ju know much about dis one. Very unfawtunate for ju. She be da leadah of me clawn and ju nawt gonna be tellin no-bawdy."

The reporter's screams were still echoing off the chamber walls as Cthacu casually tossed the gathered information into the hearth and floated out the door.

"I met this fool for the first time today, summoned by Crusader Skaadvik for a spot of drunken amusement. Imagine my surprise when one of the so-called bastions of the horde fled in fear before a couple of booze-soaked light-sworn after the slightest provocation. It would seem her true skill in life is not the drinking of others blood, but the raising of her own as she flees from elwynn. I would dare say that she does not enjoy the fight near as much as the running from those who are her betters."

*spits on the ground*

"This trifle of an elf should keep herself to herself and realize that the only thing she will accomplish aside from running away is a swift death due to ineptitude.

"Now let me drink with thoughts turned to more enjoyable and worthy things."

This little mouse tends to scurry off rather quickly after being beaten upside the head a few times. Chased her all the way to Stranglethorn the other day... I believe she was rather scared out of her mind at that point as she began crying for help in the middle of a rain forest even as I caught her again.

This little mouse tends to scurry off rather quickly after being beaten upside the head a few times. Chased her all the way to Stranglethorn the other day... I believe she was rather scared out of her mind at that point as she began crying for help in the middle of a rain forest even as I caught her again.

(( Lol Paladins = EVIL lol <3 ))

"Goldshire, Darkshire, Lakeshire... All these and more. The heartland of the human kingdoms is strictly off-limits to any Horde."

Aetyra looks down at the goblin before continuing.

"Mark my words carefully. Humanity will be the saviors of Azeroth, as they have in the past, and will be again. No other race strives for triumph with such fervor.

Thus, anyone trespassing upon their lands is liable not only to the Alliance, but me, directly. Especially that Ebon Knight you have shown me. She is not worthy to wear the title. Betrayers of the Alliance... the blood elves."

She fixes the goblin with another stare, making him shift about nervously.

"I shall defend these lands with the same dedication that my ancestors owe to the human nations, who died in droves to spare Silvermoon from total ruin. They were repaid with...."

Aetyra looks away, a fist clenched at the terrible irony of what she is about to say.

"Betrayal."

"How appropriate. Now, be off before I decide you'd make a good test subject for void flux across goblin anatomical structures."

The reporter gets the hint and scurries off into the night, leaving the Death Knight to her solitude.

"If I am recalling correctly, this particular Sin'dorei Death Knight you ask me about is a fool."

Saruron shrugs, sitting on a bench in the Park of Stormwind. "She tends to attack our settlements with a small army, or even by herself. I am not sure if this is because she is immensely brave, or immensely stupid.

"In any case, she has no place in our lands. I don't know anything else about her. Perhaps you should speak to someone who knows Orcish?"