Sign in to follow this  
Betrayl

Betrayl - Betraylyn Kal'Dumar

Full Name: Betraylyn Kal'Dumar

Nicknames: Betrayl, Betty, Bett

Date of Birth: Unknown

Race: Former Human/Worgen.

Hair: Black with smoke blue hi-lights in human form. Her worgen form has the same colored mane.

Skin: Pale in human form. In worgen, her fur is very fine and is a off white w/ grayish blue spotting on her shoulders, neck, and inner legs.

Eyes: Ghost white/blue iris. Faint light blue glow. Can go a deep blood hue from certain moods. In both human and worgen.

Height: 5'11"

Weight: Do we really have to go there? I mean I haven't changed at all.

Place of residence: Elwynn Forest.

Place of Birth: Lorderon

Known Relatives: Xarisien ALexzander is her only living relative. She is her Niece.

Religion/Philosophy: "Family comes first, even if it means my own death."

Occupation: Commanding Marshal of Skyblade Command. Protecter/Guardian of the weaker.

Group/Guild affiliation: Skyblade Command. Affiliation with; Dusk Watch, and Mech Empire.

Guild Rank: Commanding Marshal.

Enemies: Horde, traitors, thieves; unless they work for me, leigon, hum...hope I didn't leave anyhing out. *puts fingers on chin in thought* Oh yes Arthas, how can I forget him.

Likes: A good fight. Blood on my blade or in my mouth, wich ever comes first. I love traveling to differen lands, exploring and of course my fave...certain Alliance begging for mercy, yes...I said Alliance.

Dislikes: Getting wet, the damn armor rubs raw. Loosing control. Alliance, esspecialy Paladins. *growls*

Hobbies: Killing. Exploring. Learning what I don't already know.

Favorite Foods: I would have to say the choice is clefthoof with a dash of mountain silversage.

Favorite Drinks: Warm blood *evil grin*, but if I can't get that, Fruit Nectar would be next.

Favorite Colors: Hum, you have to ask...fine fine. Black and Red.

Weapons of Choice: Battle Axe.

Physical Features: Body apears flawless untill you look closer. She has a blade scaring on her left inner thigh reaching from the mid area upward and stops atop her lower hip. She has battle scaring on her forarms and has a discolored marking just above her right eyebrow down, horizantal and about 4mm thick, to just below her eye. It is whiteish in color, and looks more like a tatoo. She is not sure how she got it. Over all she is quite "exotic" in her looks. She has pale skin, NOT deathly looking. Her hair is a jet black w/bluish grey hi-lights and flows "straight" to just below her shoulders.

In worgen form she is very tall and muscular. Her fur is like peach fuzz in texture. It's a off white w/grey blue spots trialing her shoulders, neckline, and inner thighs.

Special Abilities: She can anticipate the enemies moves, like she is in their head. Her ability to adapt to any situation. This is an advantage on the battlefield. Also her use of the Unholy Blood magics that flow through her veins cause much pain and death when needed.

Positive Personality Traits: Inquisitive, open to thought, smartass, and patient.

Negative Personality Traits: Naive in some ways. Daydreams.

Misc. Quirks: Licks the blood off her blade after a fight.

Theme Songs:

Ne-yo - "Beautiful Monster"

Rihanna - "Hard"

History: At a Glance.

A crisp breeze crosses Betraylyns' face as she sits uppon her stead, peering at the snow covered mountains of Icecrown. Rage flows threw her body feeding her desire to destroy her maker.

Even now, so close to my goal, I can't help but look to my past. The pain, and anguish left behind in my wake. Horde, Alliance, nothing was left alive. Watching, behind empty eyes as my own hand drew the blade that would kill my family. How that same hand continued to fight for a will that was not of my own. All to please some sick king's dark desire.

Since the betral of King Arthas, the Lich King, I have spent much of my time trying to repair what damage I have done to my own kind and the Horde as whole. When it comes to the Horde, my hatred towords them flows deep. I will never forget what they did to myself and Ziandrae, my twin, who is now second in command of the Skyblade.

Now I consider myself a Dark Guardian, pledging to protect the weaker from King Arthas, his minions and the traitors of the Alliance, and Horde alike.

History update:

Yes...the rumors are true. I was a spy...one that the horde never expected. I served my intentions to the will of the alliance in giving up everything. Including the possibility of never returning back. But I was lucky. The king Pardoned my return for the effort of dealing with the horde internally. I now Command squads within the Skyblade command, who I worked for to begin with. With them taking on the more Dirty jobs for the Alliance, they are always a target.

Time line:

Birth to 16yrs - A Talent Reveled

I was raised by my mother and uncle; who was a Knight of Lordaeron. At the age of 10 I noticed the darker art of blade wielding. Liking the feel of the blade in my hands I quietly practiced swordplay within the forest of Eversong. At the age of 12 my talents were taken note of by one of Silvermoon's own rogues, Zelanis. He kept his eye on me until the age of 16. He decided to approached me while I was skinning a kill. He offered to further my training as a Quel‘dorei scout. I knew where this was leading so I jumped at the chance to become one of the Quel‘doreis’ most deadly assassins. However I knew my family would never approve. This was kept from everyone, as I started training secretly within the Silvermoon walls. Although my twin had her suspicions.

17yrs to 21yrs - A Taste For Blood

From the age of 17 I was trained for scouting, I managed to mingle my way into the depths of Lordaeron. From there I moved on to marking targets for assassination. At 21 yrs I had my first assignment, to rid of a annoying “Alliance” traitor in the little town of Shouthshore. He was carrying vital information I needed to get. Upon his quick and silent death, found I truly enjoyed spilling the blood of my enemy. I went on to fulfill many orders of retrieval by any means necessary, and killing in cold blood along the way.

After years of service to the Quel‘dorei, I was requested of me to go to Lordaeron and meet with a "connection" there. My services were needed by the Alliance. I was introduced to a faction of underground assassins, spy's and thieves. Although untrusted to a point, they were still needed by one of the Alliance order. There I was refined in my talents of blade mastery, and assassination. Ths is also the time my family was getting suspicious of my time away from home. I kept to myself most of the time and wasn't the talkative girl I used to be.

On my return to my home lands, I confronted my mother about what I was doing and who I was. I also found about my "new" dad. It didn't go so well as he was extremely uptight and vain. This lead to me leaving my home and now reside in Lorderon, along with my uncle. He was the only one in my family who cared to let me know what was going on, and how things were going when he went to visit them. My twin was away from the house as much as I was, and I know why but I kept in touch with her threw messages. She was quite the hunter, from what I heard from her travels.

Current

To take a step forward, there is no use in spilling out everything. What counts is the here and now. I'm engaged to the most wonderful man, and have a gifted son. Although I had to give him up to the elders and he was taken to the Emerald Dream, for protection and proper upbringing considering his gifts. I feel he can be a danger to all of Azeroth if he get's into the wrong hands. And even I can't protect him forever.

But one must move on.

:: DISCLAIMER ::

((Any and all information posted above is solely for Betraylyn as a charecter. No RL personal envolvemnt/info have been posted except my nicname. In game, you will not use this information posted unless otherwise informed by me. Interested in her story? It will be available for download soon. I look forward to meeting you, if we do meet.))

I updated history info to current happenings, and changes.

Betray...yes i spent some time with her last night with Pearlle. She is quite the uh...interesting woman. though i beleive that i will be seeing her much more often in the near future.

Update!

Original;

Weapons of Choice: 2h battle blade for now. But I fancy "Armagedon".

New;

Weapons of Choice: 2 handed battle mace made from the finest Titansteel around. However I still fantcy that "Armagedon" blade I have seen around.

"Hmm." Lady Tiraline looked thoughtful before answering: "I believe it was Betraylyn who was at the Wandering Tavern last night. Despite her stated attitude, she didn't trouble herself to harm any Alliance fighters--just kept to herself for the most part.

"She did give what was coming to a fool who was trying to kill a few younglings on the Horde side. While on the one hand, I have natural sympathies for my own, on the other hand, justice is justice.

"Whether she stayed her hand out of respect for Aleria, out of respect for the stronger folks around her, or out of the realization that the Alliance is not the enemy, we can't help but salute her for her forbearance. So many Light-blasted bloodthirsty monsters out there; it's sad when you praise someone for being closer to what a person should be to begin with..."

Cytiana smiles broadly, "Aaahaa.. I remember her! She's quite a kick to play with! The other night.. she brought much amusement, sorry, excitement rather into that night. If you see her.. tell her thanks for the surprise nap! My ears didn't hear her until she was right there!" She laughs, quite in a good mood, "Now.. if she leant perhaps with us.. well that's an interesting thought for sure!" Her countenance suggests a good natured teasing towards the goblin, while the smile on her face only reinforces the feeling.

Winking slyly at the smaller goblin reporter, she murmurs, "If you should see her.. tell her that we'll have to meet again sometime! For more.. fun! Perhaps at the Faire?"

She walks away laughing softly to herself.

"She fights the Alliance with a fervor that I find appealing. It's good to see someone who used to serve the Lich King strike down members of the blue banner with such skill - fighting as a member of the Horde."

"Ah, Betraylyn?" Raynell places a finger on her chin, her eyes narrowed slightly. "Ah! The death knight that I ran across in the streets of Dalaran. Yes, if I recall, I was quite captivated by her battlegear..."

The goblin interviewer snickers quietly to himself. His minor outburst is interrupted by a swift thwack to his forehead. He winces, looking up at the glaring paladin. He clears his throat, brushing himself off and picking up his notepad. "Continue."

Raynell nods. "Well, there isn't much to add since our meeting was brief, and interrupted by an ill-timed parade of mammoths through Dalaran..." She sighs, shaking her head. "Messy creatures, those mammoths."

*looks down at the Goblin* Betray- who? Oh... OH! Hahaha! That fool of a wench! She and her little "Faceless Blade" were riding through the front gate of Stormwind just as I got off the field of batle, imagine my surprise. Cavanaugh and I made quick work of them. They scattered and fled through the woods, and she started howling like a lunatic. I still can't figure out what "kek" is supposed to mean... *shrugs, and goes back to his drink.*

*looks down at the Goblin* Betray- who? Oh... OH! Hahaha! That fool of a wench! She and her little "Faceless Blade" were riding through the front gate of Stormwind just as I got off the field of batle, imagine my surprise. Cavanaugh and I made quick work of them. They scattered and fled through the woods, and she started howling like a lunatic. I still can't figure out what "kek" is supposed to mean... *shrugs, and goes back to his drink.*

(( Hum kinda interesting considering we carry no colors, or symbols (tabard) conected to us. Kinda wonder how he figured who "The Faceless Blade" is.))

[He did not see a face upon your blade, and was quite shocked.]

*Goblinbane strokes at his whiskers for a moment.*

"This one isn't so bad, unlike much of her kin I haven't seen her prancing through stormwind, killing innocents where children play."

*The Dark Iron rubs the tip of his nose.*

"I've fought her sometime back, quite a skilled lass if you ask me. Twas me and Eclipsee against her and..... and... Oh I forget the name of her partner. But aye, she put up one hell of a fight."

*Goblinbane smirks.*

"A brave fighter indeed, it is but a shame that she has picked the wrong side in this war."

"It was a shock, to find her in the Peaks.. Truth be told, I'd never seen her outside of Elwynn. Began to wonder really." Cytiana looks down at the goblin with an odd look, "An interesting discussion we had, for sure. The woman with her, helluva suprise, if you ask me. I thought I'd been knocked across the head again."

"It was interesting.. to say the least, to speak, half-peacefully with a member of the opposite side."