Notice:

Da Shatterspear Tribe is recruitin' all da Trolls who are up for da fight against da alliance! We currently have tree allies Da horde Da Amani Trolls and Da Steamwheedle Cartel. Our village resides in da hills of Darkshore. Very secluded very safe! We are a small tribe and we need ya to join and help us grow strong! For da Horde!

Signed,

Commanda Xunjin of Da Shatterspear Tribe

(( We are a new guild only containing four members as I post this contact one of the following names in game Blooddrunk my rogue or Xunjin, for an interview we have our own personal secret city in Darkshore that has horde flagged mobs and it is our village...Whisper me in game if you want to know anything else! ))

NightatShatteredVale.png

GuildEventno1.png

Guild event number 1 Attended,

Lintra, Scout

Lazuka, Bloodthirster

Runjin, Berserker

Xunjin, Commanda

If your wondering who the orc is that is the ambassador from Orgrimmar!

The Assault on Tirgarde Keep was a success!

We destroyed Watch Commander Zalaphil

WatchCommanderZalaphil.png

We make benedict look like a fool!

Benedict.png

Lintra also got promoted to the rank of scout!

LintrabeingPromoted.png

Dat be all dat happened on da assault mon!

Signed,

Commanda Xunjin Shatterspear

(( I hope we get more people to join our guild. We really need all the help we can get number wise so please will you roll some alts and join us? We are struggling! ))

((are the shatter spear accepting open arms from other tribes and their friends or is this a straight up troll guild? The Besstarice clan might throw their weight your way. Other wise I have plenty of troll alts if you aren't for non troll mains. ;) ))

Ya mon I'm still in! ((though Xunjin doesn't appear to exist anymore. I added you to friends! I don't play a whole lot but when I do it's my troll :D Hopefully I can catch you at some point.))

(( Sorry yall...My brother deleted my character off my account and then my guild got taken over by blood elves for some reason...? Anyway....sorry about this... ))