The_Golden_Wolf

[LFRP] Alliance only Nether Legend

Alright so some of you might not know but I have an Alliance character I played before I was Horde. I just recently reawakened her from her long slumber. Her name is Middian Argyris, Military officer and protection warrior. I had an idea that after I finished Howling on the Fjord I would do an Alliance only Nether Legend. It will probably be extremely long and involve traveling and lots of fighting. I am looking around to see who'd be interested in such a thing, it wouldn't be too far off that I'd be starting with it. So if you have an Alliance character who'd like to partake in a journey with a group of adventurers please let me know!

This story will be Alliance only.

Very unfortunately, I has no alliance characters on this server, as I has no monies for enough accounts.

I will be following along, though, yes I will!

<3 Carmenhellingsita :)

I has Alliance characters! Either a very stoic and "srs bsns" paladin, a certain priesty, or... two joke characters name after a couple of famous people here on the forums >.> (Though no, not really... Nym and Q would kill me :x )

Very unfortunately, I has no alliance characters on this server, as I has no monies for enough accounts.

I will be following along, though, yes I will!

<3 Carmenhellingsita :)

It doesn't need to be on this server imo, though some may protest that. I think as long as you have one and put the effort into the story... Middian isn't on TN because I can't afford another account. I've been badly wanting to RP her so I thought, hey I could do a Nether Legend! So please please join in if you have an idea for a character for this! :)

What level range is your reawakened char? I have a wide range of my own, and would like to have someone in on this that'd be close to the same range...plus I wanna try RPing with someone besides Lel and Tree x.x

I'm kinda like Lel, I have many characters who'd like to be "let out of the cage." However, they don't speak Orcish so their Nether Legend involvement is little more than growling or throwing waves at the passing hordes.

Stoic paladin, lad-crazy hunter, or insane mage are likely to join in.

-creates a level 80 paladin out of thin air-

Oh yeah... Swerto's daddy... mhmm he exists... as a level 20 paladin -_-

I'd really like to bring him along, even if he's low level in game I'd rather have him set up as a more powerful character (albeit elderly). Send me some info!

You already know that I am interested in this on the Druid Ryoku, Carmen.

But, if there gets to be too many Druids / Night Elves / Whathaveyou, I'd be willing to play on my Draenei Paladin too.. Or I can make a completely different personality.

...I'll bust out Karyx for this one...Gnome warlock, demonology spec'd.

He's actually in my lineup for leveling work....just wanna get Lel up there first.

Nice to see all the interest. I've been wanting to do this for a while actually but, hadn't come up with a solid backstory for my Warrior. I imagine I'll be starting this up sometime between now and March. I will need a bit of collaboration on what the actual quest is. Whatever it is, it should be something interesting/important enough to attract people with complete differing race/culture/philosphies. We can either collaborate here or I could create a user group for all WHO are interested enough to put some effort into the story.

*Edit: For Advurb's benefit, I changed the incorrect use of WHOM to WHO to prevent imminent nerdrage