Xaraphyne

What would your coin say?

Lurile Shireman's Copper coin

This coin is clean as hell. Like you just fished it out of a fountain and it's been in there for awhile, and if you rubbed on your unwashed body, you would still get clean from it. What the hell?

"I wish I could remember."

Ivan Zephyr: "How...interesting."

Come on folks! Coins are for wishing and wishes are for true love, a new sword or to finally rescue your long lost half twin sister who has amnesia.

Come on folks! Coins are for wishing and wishes are for true love, a new sword or to finally rescue your long lost half twin sister who has amnesia.

I chose something that anybody who has RPed with my character would recognize. Not just some random phrase.

I chose something that anybody who has RPed with my character would recognize. Not just some random phrase.

*humph* still doesn't sound very wishy ta me.

"Vengeance be swift, justice be fulfilled, and my children grow to be the men and women our people need." - Diliandra

"No sense in wasting good coin, but I'll do anything short of hoodoo to get me more listeners." - Dijet

"Drink booze, burn rubber, and raise hell. Wish I could do it forever, but life is short, eh?" - Halthien, pre-Forsaken

Creedy: Silver coin that reads: "Ol' Myra, still playin' hard ta get. That bread loaf she carries ain't as soft as she lets on. Fresh bread my arse, she uses it as a weapon. Here's hopin' she'll stay her hand tha next time I flash her!"

Crutch: Copper coin that reads: " I hope I'm too stingy to fork out a coin for a silly wish."

I'm tired, at work, and that's the best I can do.

Maurdakar: "I wish that Cambro and Teesah do not find that stack of explosive I lost."

Arthur. "I wish for the strength to change what I can, the wisdom to know what I can change and th- no too cliche. I wish Moonjade would love me."

March of the Thread Necros! I guess I could add in an update.

Verronia (Aleria): "Hrm... No discernible change in arcane energy, no latent energies in the immediate... oh bother..."

Kyalin: "Let me be useful again."

Anolyn: "Someone just give that Dwarf what's coming to him."

Urivial: "I've fished up every single coin there is in this foutain. The Kirin Tor fined me so I'm having to refill it."

Northaz: "Give me the power to protect my family."

Northaz alternate: "Put some bumbling idiot in my path today so I can kill him."

Ben: "Bring my parents back to me."

Ben alternate: "I wish my master would stop sending me on simple errands."

Alastair: "Help me find my place in this 'civilized' world."