Izrail

Lonely RPer Personals

I didn't realize I never put an entry in this thread. Will correct that now!

Character: Lady Ansha Saeralyan

I am a: Blood Elf mage of noble blood

Seeking: random RP, political intrigue, someone to yammer at

More about me: A well-travelled elven archmage, able researcher and bored noblewoman commonly caught slumming in bars when she's not buried in books

Misc. notes:

Contact me through: In-game

Character: Estari, Son of the Great Bear

I am a: crazed Tauren feral druid who thinks he's actually a bear and claims to be the son of the Great Bear, Ursoc.

Seeking: random RP, someone to yammer at

More about me: Delusional, makes many references to the Crimson Yeti

Misc. notes:

Contact me through: In-game

Character: Emyi Spragglebolt

I am a: Gnome!

Seeking: Various forms of Roleplay, from chance encounters to possibly something a bit more fleshed out. In short, RP in general.

More about me: Most everything is in the character bio!

Misc. notes: Emyi can be a bit short tempered and callous at times; but once you warm her up, things tend to calm down...a little.

Contact me through: In-Game or PM on TNG

Character: Càstiel

I am a: Male blood elf paladin.

Seeking: Roleplay. Lots of.

More about me: Nothing of importance...

Misc. notes: I get online at least once a day normally.

Contact me through: PM - In Game Mail - Whisper /whisper Càstiel

So I've recently created an orc death knight by the name of Vond Hogslaughter. Vond Hogslaughter likes to drink beer and kill stuff for money. Moreover, Vond Hogslaughter is lonely.

So if anyone has a Horde character in the 60-69 bracket and would like to do some in-character drunken (or sober, I guess) battlegrounds, send me a ping and join me in remorseless bloodshed!

It's rather a shame I've no hellers about this level. If I hadn't only recently gotten my brakes fixed (holy 300 dollars batman!), I'd transfer my dorf-peest back to Horde and make happy healing times on your face!

Character: UndeadHYPE...(just call me Hype...the Undead part is a given)

I am a: Foresaken Warlock...well versed in the Destructive arts

Seeking: Like minded...or not...individuals to add to my RP repertoire. I very much enjoy writing (see-A Forsaken Deliverence) and would like new characters for future stories.

More about me: Hype is a mess, internally, yet he is Brehon (High Advisor) to the warchief of Tuatha De Lolair, and serves Donntarbh well. Hype's former life still plagues him and he's fairly certain that somewhere he still has a living child who survived the plague that ravaged him and the rest of his family.

Character: Mordeithe Dawnson.

I am a: Blood Elf Rogue.

Seeking: Anything and everything. Conflict and concord are equally welcomed.

More about me: Mordeithe is a figure who has been known to display the most incredible selfishness one moment and practically obliterate himself to save another in the same minute. He has a history of capitalising upon emerging markets, particularly illegal ones: the smuggling of people, narcotics, arms and knowledge are all old friends.

His extensive tattoos also attract occasional out-of-nowhere conversation.

Misc. notes: If you're offended by mature content, please just save us both and don't bother.

Contact me through: In-game whisper, mail, forum PM, spaceship, it's up to you.

I would like to start a thread for people wanting to connect to other players. People interested in finding people to RP with, feel free to post! :D

Name:Uragnin Ironwolf

Nicknames:Vin, Ura

Race: Dwarf

Sexuality: Straight

Guild: The Seventy Third-Corporal

Short paragraph of background:

Vin recently went through the death of his friend Fathamir, and immediatley after his former wife, Kintali, was revealed to be a servant of Sargeras. She was someone with a bit of rank on her shoulder within a cultist group, and launched an assault on the Seventy Third, almost killing a member. He and his guild found her, and launched an attack on the fortress where she had gone. She saved his life in her last moments, revealing that she had been controlled by a powerful cultist and she had broken free of his control when he would have killed that who he loved. One month later, he now serves his unit fiercely, feeling he must make up for all Kin had done.

Short Paragraph of Personality:

Before recent events, he was a very happy person and enjoyed laughing and such. He has grown sadder recently, feeling lonely. He still retains his happiness, but at a lowered rate. He is very loyal to the Alliance and his unit. He respects his Captain, Branngas Stouthammer and is constantly trying to be like him.

Faction: Alliance

So, respond if you want to RP with me, or are just looking for other RPers. Work your magic TNG!

You might be a perfect forum rp protagonist for my villain vakshna an undead dk and also affiliated with both the twilight's hammer cultists, and the shadow council.

If interested send me a pm or contact me on mail my dk vakshna or ally hunter giellor. Also I'm looking for dwarves to rp with on giellor.

Character: Makatielle

I am a: Young Female Sin'dorei/??

Seeking: friend, foe, family, anything at all

More about me: She's a wanderer with no actual home. She's a sweetheart, eager to learn from those willing to teach. Like any child/teen she's impressionable, curious, and mischivious.

Misc. notes: Only speaks Demonic. Has some demonic features

Contact me through: In game whispers or in game mail if I'm not on.

Character: Lerian

I am a: Blood Elf Rogue

Seeking: Two enemies. #1: Alliance foe, preferably Human, this foe is one that will be just one to psychologically torment. #2: Horde foe, this foe has the intention to try and help Lerian, thus become an adversary to his dark side. Will mention other things later on.

Misc. Notes: Beware the dreaded eye color change, from fel green to crimson red, that indicates that he has witched personalities

Contact Me Through: In game whispers, in game mail, or TNG PM.

Character: Bakunaua

I am a: Male Forest Troll Shaman

Seeking: Casual/random RP, general RP contacts

More about me: A Witherbark troll shaman who has joined the Horde

Misc. notes:

Contact me through: PM on the TNG, in-game mail

Character: Khaymon

I am a: Male Blood Elf Paladin

Seeking: Friendly and entertaining RP partners.

More About Me: I am a Bloof Elf who recognized early his fellows unhealthy NEED of magic. Turned into addiction, it became an impossibly insane condition of his life. After being introduced to Atal'a in Shattrath as a young elf looking to end his life honorably, he realized there was a way of life that would no longer require the insanity and slavery his addiction to magic cost him. Khaymon has found a way to live and serve his purpose through the Holy Light that fosters all good in the world. He currently serves the Horde, mostly in Northrend working to help free the land from the Lich King's deathly grasp.

(It should be noted that Khaymon has little patience for fellow Blood Elves, as he sees their ignorance of the solution to their addiction to magic as a supreme laziness. Blood Elves keep to themselves and turn up their noses at other races and new ideas, copying the behaviors of their ancestors, the night elves, before the first invasion of the Burning Legion. Segregated cities and settlements such as Falcon Watch in the hellfire peninsula only further aggravate Khaymon, as he knows that all creatures are of equal value in the eyes of the Supreme Light.)

Misc. Notes.- Looking to play and RP with anyone(including friends and foes of any race) that can have fun in game!

Contact me through- Reply via TNG or to anyone of the close friends of Khaymon and he will reply with haste. Send mail to: Khaymon, Venjaashi or Akashya.

So I'm looking for some other people to try this RP experiment I read about on Blogatelle and would like to try with my new Gnome Warrior tank (who wants to RP and get a tank to queue with leveling a alt around the Cataclysm?)

http://blogatelle.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/role-playing-the-five-man-band-part-one/

I'd like to do it the traditional way they described. I could fit either the Big Guy (by method of tank, while actually being quite small) or the Hero with my Gnome, I don't know really any other roles, as he's going to be a tank. If anyone's interested, my real ID info is on my blog ( a page or two back now maybe) send me a PM or a real ID whisper, and we'll arrange a meetup, even if it's only a partial group.

Character: Dorram Thunderhorn

I am a: Level 80 Tauren resto shaman

Seeking: Friends, companions, others to RP with in general

More about me: Dorram is generally friendly and placid, but can have a short temper if his buttons are pressed.

Misc. notes: I try to avoid hanging around Silvermoon, but it does happen on occassion, seeing as that seems to be where most RP happens.

Contact me through: Usually through walk-up RP or in-game messaging. TNG also works, but in-game is preferred.

Character: Scout Winnifred Wylde

I am a: Human hunter of Gilnean descent

Seeking: Roleplay in general, from random encounters, to more fleshed out occurrences, possibly leading to storylines.

More about me: A young women hailing from Gilneas, but was on the wrong side of the Greymane wall when it shut. She is an excellent marksman, and has a very big heart, and makes it her duty to help those in need.

Misc. notes: Now that the Greymane wall has fallen, she hopes to reunite with her lost family and friends. [seeing as how many people are rolling new Worgen characters, If anyone would like to act as the brother/sister she hasn't seen in over a decade, or perhaps an old friend, that would be cool. If anyones interested, we can throw some idea's together, and get something solid.

Contact me through: Whisper me ingame at Winie, send me mail, or contact me on the forums.

Character: Kahlej

I am a: Prot paladin, Blood elf male, lvl 79

Seeking: *Any* kind of paragraph RP. Does not need to be at an inn, although I'm one of the few remaining in TN who enjoy that. Finding a good RP spot (housing, etc) out in the world is the best. Kahlej has one + touring rocket so he can take lowbies.

More about me: I love world pvp, RBGs, etc and I partake in those on my main. It would be ideal if whoever I RPed with also enjoyed world pvp and we could take the storyline out of the bed (so to speak) also.

Misc. notes: He's predominantly gay and no, I don't care what gender you are OOC. Yes, I am open to ERP but it should not define the entirety of the tale. To me, RP is writing and the author is not the character. I'm also not looking ONLY for romance RP. Any kind is welcome. Military, friendships, enemies, etc.

Contact me through: In game mail is best. Directly to Kahlej. It can be written OOC if you'd just like to set up a meeting place or you can come up with a reason for someone to be contacting him. You can also try sending me a whisper, but if you don't see me online or I don't reply please try the mail! I often chain pull to my heart's content and miss whispers ><

Character: Kateri Darkwhisper

I am a: Human Warlock

Seeking: Casual to storyline RP and to get better acquainted with the rp community. Friendships, alliances, and also enemies.

More about me: Kateri is a bit of an introvert and generally only makes "friends" with people who can benefit her causes. Anyone interested in associating with her should be okay with dealing with an under cover Cult of the Damned member (she will reveal that only to a select few people she feels she can trust).

Misc. notes: Since the death of both the Lich King and Kel'thuzad, Kateri is having trouble finding a purpose for living without fulfilling her masters wishes. She is also resentful for not achieving immortality as promised.

As far as romance goes, she has an awkward relationship with a paladin but has not expressed whether or not the two are actually involved. The possibility of romance is not likely but Kateri will do pretty much anything to ensure she gets what she wants.

Not into ERP but a "fade to black" would be preferable if it happens.

Contact me through: A pm through TNG would be preferable since I check every day. A time period of available times/days to rp would be great as well since I have a job that keeps me busy at random times throughout the week.

Character: Vasyl

I am a: Masculine Undead Warlock

Seeking: Friends and conversation, mostly lightweight stuff. Willing to do something more hardcore if it becomes interesting. Definitely interested in other forsaken--but I can't resist a gob woman. <3

More about me: I'm on during the evenings for short bursts, but I can schedule more active times as needed.

Misc. notes: Been here for years, enjoy depth over brevity, and don't mind sitting down for long in character chats.

Contact me through: In game mail or whisper. Stay IC, if you don't mind--use brackets or what-have-you for OOC.

Character: Kylok Ma'Dourne

I am a: Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin, Male

Seeking: Casual RP, whether we become friends, enemies or anything else. Anyone who can find themselves RP'ing with my character.

More about me: Grand Master of The Crimson Fang, Heavy PvPer, enjoys casual conversation with some adventure if possible. Kylok can be blatant at times, but gets along with most more often than not. Isn't a fan of Alliance.

Misc. notes: I'm normally on all the time. Mornings and late evenings are my best times to play.

Contact me through: PMs, Mail, or just seeing me and saying hello! I try to check my TNG mail if you wish to contact through that as well.

Character: Kromthal

I am: Male orc fury warrior

Seeking: More enemies and FAIR (as in not 6 dps and one healer vs 3 dps) RPPvP. If you want to be kromthals friend (understandable) then knock yourself out.

More: I pvp a shit ton, i love rppvp. If you are looking to rival or just enemy me (make yourself recognisable by kromthal) alliance is the best way to do that. If you want to be my friend horde does, but especially tauren and orcs and trolls.

I do inn rp but I way prefer world rp and rping whilst doing an activity.

Contact me through: In game mail because i dont check tng everyday but i play wow daily, so we can organise whatever through there.

I could have sworn I'd made a post here before... well, here goes.

ALLIANCE

Character: Catilyn Llandalor

I am a: Female Human Death Knight

Seeking: Friends, foes, anything! :)

More about me: IC'ly, Catilyn spends alot of time either on the field or as an Instructor, training other Death Knights. (I am accepting new students, too!)

Catilyn is a very humanized Death Knight. Very expressive and emotionally in touch with herself; still struggling with all the emotional conflicts she faces on a daily basis in her unlife. She was not slain and raised into undeath but rather corrupted over time, which led her to fall sway under the Lich King's influence until the events of Acherus. If you think you might like to roleplay with Catilyn, your more than welcome to take a look at some of the stories I've written (see "RP Stories") to get a better sense of who she is.

HORDE

Character: Leilen Mistvale

I am a: Female Sin'dorei Warlock

Seeking: Anything and everything!

More about me: ~Information Pending~

GENERAL

Misc. notes:I am a high ranking officer of The Dusk Watch; an Alliance side Heavy RP-PvP based guild - so am am defiantly no stranger to roleplay. I am also Australian so my schedule is a bit weird, but my time is very flexible and I can adjust it to suit you if you want to organize something.

Contact me through: TNG private message is probably best. I check it everyday for updates.

In-game mail is also welcomed (although you won't get an as speedy reply) or you can whisper me using my in-game Battletag; Catilyn#1239

Character: Mai’Kull Fireweaver

I am a: Male Undead Sin’Dorei Archmage (Evil Neutral Alignment)

Seeking: Casual RP Storyline, Chance RP Encounters, A Nemesis

More about me: A High Functioning Megalomaniac, with a soft spot for children (And not as a food group). Fiercely Loyal to Sylvanas, The Grim, And the Horde (IN.THAT.ORDER.) Not a strong fighter, but excellent tactician, ambassador of war, and saboteur. Has a very bad habit of getting into places he doesn’t belong , be it by chance or dare. Will not think twice to feed you a Water Walking potion and push you off the edge of Dalaran.

Misc. notes: Has made his IC home in Archmage Vargoth’s Spire, since the Archmage has relocated to the Mage Guild Hall. Anyone who has the toy from the Higher Learning Achievement can teleport there. I prefer a nice hybrid of In-Game and Forum RP ((Such as shown here)). Mostly active late night (11p-3a Server) but very active within Emails at various times. Detest Tavern Style RP, and prefer one on one or small groups. Unless it is in the Purple Parlor (Which I frequent when I que for BGs or something)

Contact me through: In Game Whisper or Mail. You –CAN- PM me here on the forums

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: Rokano Dawnblade

I am a: Undead Quel’Dorei Deathknight (Lawfully Good Alignment)

Seeking: Casual RP Storyline, Chance RP Encounters

More about me: A Death Knight wishing to be a Paladin, is very kind, trusting, and willing to lend aid to any and all who need it (Despite affiliation) Very naive, and a bit self-obsessed. To be honest, think Choir Boy/Boy Scout undergoing puberty. However will go through great lengths to cheer someone up. Is passionate about Defending the Innocent.

Misc. notes: Just started working on him, so consider him still wet clay. Still not a fan of Tavern RP (personal preference, too much text going on for me to focus)

Contact me through: In Game Whisper or Mail. You –CAN- PM me here on the forums

Edited by Maikull
Updateing Information, Adding 2nd Character