Izrail

Lonely RPer Personals

Character: Ryoku Feathermoon

I am a: Male Female Night Elf Druid

Seeking: See: This thread

More about me: Character is a half-insane happy-go-lucky blind Druid with 9 fingers.

Misc. notes: Ryoku is a free spirited, chaotic character who might be found aggravating by any typically lawful characters.

Contact me through: Private Messages, or OOC contact to any of my characters, a list of which found in This thread

Bump. :P

*An arm reaches out and steadies the camera, blond hair covers the lens and a wry smile decorated with sharp canines poke out from the bottom lip. The camera moves, he removes his hands, exhales a small curt "yea" and leans back before spitting a red paste onto the floor. "Yea, I'm Antharion The Rose, I'm looking for a decent guild." His voice rises at the end, he seems hesitant, as if it was something done on a dare. He folds his arms, to which a tsk tsk tsk is heard off camera. "Yeah uhh... I heal...umm..." he glances around, then grimaces at something off-screen. "Yeah, I can heal, I'm good at uhh... I don't know. I'm looking for a place to crash, after some things went down... I'm kinda kicked outta my current pad savvi?" He removes his shades, his ever-present smile fading to a stoney eyed glare, A seal embedded in his eye glares malignant red, "I am a very nice guy" he almost barks a laughter. Reaching out a hand he pressing a button on the camera causing it to go dark.

Character: Mary Sue

I am a: Female half-dragon bisexual lesbian vampire love-child of Thrall

Seeking: Mutually beneficial RP encounters. Happy ending included.

More about me: Despite my extensive scarring, my simultaneously waifish yet voluptuous beauty will render you, yes you, helpless with lust regardless of your age, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other attribute.

Misc. notes: Outcall only.

Contact me through: the Legerdemain Lounge - I'll be at the back table nursing a drink.

... Satire, folks. I'm a little bored today. :D

Character: Elder Nahumarii

I am a: Tauren Shaman.

Seeking: Friends who are willing to laugh and be merry, and possibly a mate.

More about me: If one is to loiter with me, the possibility of exploration may occur.

Misc. notes: As I am nomadic, my presence may be hard to obtain.

Contact me through: A friendly letter or a simple whisper will do just nicely.

Character: Vaaldis

I am a: Blood Elf Warlock

Seeking: Anything, darling.

More about me: I've been described as a bitch, and a bit naive.

Misc. notes: If you're Alliance, don't bother. Also, hitting on me would not be advised.

Contact me through: ((Just fucking ambush me, I'm usually bored.))

Character: Erissa Viviannie Waterflower

Erissa

I am a: Female Blood Elf Priest (80)

Seeking: Family, Friends, perhaps little Romance.

More about me: Princess of Elvera.

Misc. notes: Erissa likes to brush her hair, talk to the Dark Lady and fish around River's Heart in Northrend.

Contact me through: TNG-PM or In-game whispers both IC and OOC *smiles*

Character: Archivist Lianthos Mournsonnet

I am a: Level 79 Male Blood Elf Priest

Seeking: Intellectual conversation, life-altering power struggles, a riveting debate over a cup of tea, many-layered meanings.

More about me: Tall, pleasant, and charming fellow who spends most of his time tracking down old tomes of forgotten things. Enjoys books, good wines, herbal tea blends, and subtle mind games.

Misc. notes: Emphasis on subtlety and struggles. I'd love to hang out with anyone, very much, but I'm looking for some good veiled rivalries. Lianthos is not what he seems, and popping out with every weakness all at once is really disappointing.

Contact me through: PMs, site or ingame on either of these two characters!

Character: Lady Librine Fierdane

I am a: Level 71 Female Blood Elf Warlock

Seeking: Sharp insults, political intrigue, something to ridicule.

More about me: Tired, bitchy noblewoman with too many minor houses to manage and no prestige to show for it. Unpleasant in demeanor to most, but easy on the eyes.

Misc. notes: Librine is a ball of hate and ill will right from the start, usually. It can be fun to sling insults, but don't take it personally. She's horrid, I'm not!

Contact me through: PMs, site or ingame on either of these two characters!

Character: Keldariel Duskwhisper

I am a: Level 14 Night Elf, female.

Seeking: Mostly other night elves. Other alliance welcome.

More about me: Sometimes a bit aloof to disguise naivity brought on by youth. Strives to improve her ability with the bow. Curious but wary of other races.

Misc. notes: Any kind of setting or scene is welcome! Would prefer to meet other night elves, but willing to meet other Alliance races as well.

Contact me through: Whisper in-game for OOC messages, use mail or meet-up for IC. Currently traveling in Darkshore.

Character: Kaissarinne Amaria Linhart

I am a: Level 1 Human, female.

Seeking: Any Alliance (maybe a paladin-mentor?). Will make exceptions for blood elves.

More about me: Compassionate but young and untested. Seeks to avenge her family and the people of Lordaeron. Rabidly hates both the Scourge and the Forsaken. She remembers the quel'dorei as members of the Alliance and wonders if the sin'dorei might not be brought back to the Light.

Misc. notes: Again, any kind of roleplay is great. Casual or detailed, long or short.

Contact me through: Whisper in-game for OOC messages, use mail or meet-up for IC. Currently training in the Elwynn Forest.

Hello, there. I'm relatively new to World of Warcraft - and the setting, in general. I have been playing since March, when I was instantly hooked at the urging of a friend. Since then, I have learned what I can of the lore while searching for a suitable server to play on. Twisting Nether - and this site - was recommended to me by a player whose name I have unfortunately forgotten, so I thought I would give it a try. I have several characters rolled and am just looking for roleplay as I level them. Anything at all will be gladly accepted, be it casual or detailed, long or short. As I level these, I'll be sure to have more.

Character: Athalia Esmira Sunstrider (Esmi)

I am a: Level 80 Female Sin'Dorei Priest

Seeking: People who need a nonthreatening intellectual villain. Cat and mouse games are fun. I require that you know the difference between IC and OOC conflicts.

More about me: I like to play the villain of things... also, I like to shock people and have Esmi take a liking to random characters who Esmi is not rude to..

Misc. notes: I OOCly have no issue with most people. ICly Esmi likes to stir up trouble.

Contact me through: TNG, WoW mail or PM.

Character:Leiwar Leafwhisper

I am a: Kaldorei Druid

Seeking:Conversation buddies, possible cross guild/cross faction rp buddies.

More about me: Leiwar is a calm druid slightly biased against Orcs and Undead. He does not use his feral skills and usually taciturn and friendly.

Misc. notes: None that I can think of.

Contact me through: PM or in game, whichever you prefer.

Character: Cessily Suntouch.

I am a: Sin'dorei Rogue.

Seeking: Anything. Be it a Night Elf as a rival and nemesis, a Silvermoon law enforcer who seeks to turn her in, or a Warlock who wishes to study her fel consumption, anything adds. For as long as we are both okay with it!

More about me: Loyal and intense. Cessily is a Silvermoon fighter and will do anything to keep it safe. She is also a demon hunter (not like Demon Hunters) and a savant of fel knowledge.

Misc. notes: If I'm ingame, please drop a whisper! Check Cess' BIOS to know more. Maybe something interests you!

Character: Timothei Hemmin

I am a: Human Mage

Seeking: Anything.

More about me: Timothei is a cynical, orphaned survivor of the Scourge of Lordaeron.

Misc. notes: Anything is welcome, but if my character comes off a little coolly, it is nothing personal. It happens from time to time.

Contact me through: IC through mail or meeting up. OOC through /tell or PM.

Character: Gabriel "Motive" Motivari

I am a: 80 Undead Death knight Male

Seeking: Any kind of Rp really. I enjoy playing hired help as Motive is sort of chaotic neutral and has no real goals of his own other then fantastic butchery.

More about me: A bit of a psychotic and a poet in one, Motive seeks the artistry and beauty that exists in the kill. He has little to no emotion alive in him though he does hold a fierce sense of loyalty to the Dark Lady and his only known relative, Spike.

Misc. notes: Emphasis on subtlety and struggles. I'd love to hang out with anyone, very much, but I'm looking for some good veiled rivalries. Lianthos is not what he seems, and popping out with every weakness all at once is really disappointing.

Contact me through: PMs, this site or ingame

Character: Ahmet Lohr Chordbreaker

I am a: 80 Blood Elf Paladin

Seeking: Again, pretty much any Rp. I don't mind being hero, villain, best mate, drinking buddy, lover, thorn in your side, etc.

More about me: A bit stoic at first, Ahmet is quite friendly and easy going. He tries to live within the light but often finds himself taking the easy way out with things insted. He comes from a long standing but not well-liked high elven family.

Misc. notes: OOCly- I am very relaxed and easygoing, fully willing to go along with and add to whatever you may have going on.

Character: Captain Raynell A'laria

I am a: Female Blood Elf Paladin, more specifically a Tank if your interested in dungeon RP.

Seeking: Anything that gets the hamster wheel in my head spinning. I'm also a sucker for danger and booze. Or both at the same time.

More about me: Raynell is a Blood Knight Captain raised in the knighthood after her parents left her behind to cross the Dark Portal. She appears far too easygoing to be true. Even so, she's fiercely loyal to her allies, even to a fault, and is quick to approach any threat.

Misc. Notes: Drop a whisper in game, or PM me here. I'll check it...eventually.

(( updated for new character Velyste both personas are on TN ))

character Velyste, trouble making snobby money hungry harpy.

I am a: Female blood elf death knight

seeking Like minded blood thirsty mayhem buddies for pvp-rp or just random tavern chatter, open to stories and art.

Contact me in game or here

character Diatana, a serious priestess who enjoys working with the Argent Dawn and helping the needy.

I am a: Night Elf Priestess

b]seeking Other priests or druids, random rp chatter

[misc] Both have keen interests in booze, one has an eating disorder guess which one :D

IF you need lowbie alts run through any instances, Diatana will do it for free because it's her nature to help train the "young'ins" Velyste will ask a favor, be it money or something else. So yeah i'm an instance/quest whore all levels welcome. If you need bags or anything I can provide too as long as there is RP

Character: Rethius Fatalforge

I am a: Dark Iron Dwarf

Seeking: Loyalists, Soldiers, and Mercenaries of the Alliance.

More about me: Rethius is a stalwart sort of Dark Iron, having a deep seeded hatred for the Horde and the Steamwheedle Cartel.

Misc. notes: Stubborn, Loyal, and easily provoked are terms suited for his description.

Contact me through: Rethius in game.

So I very, very recently started leveling a troll shaman. Very, like yesterday, very. Her name is Pemba, and she's a shaman because I <3 shaman, and a troll because I <3 trolls.

I'm looking for a little bit of morning RP to fill the gaps between kid time and cleaning while Heid's at work. Just some like stuff while I'm leveling to help me enjoy the server a bit instead of sitting around in dalaran all day bored out of my skull on any number of my three 80's.

I'm not going to make a new forum account for her, though, because that usually dooms me to never playing the character again.

So here's some quick information that one might have heard should they have visited Sen'jin recently:

Full Name: Pemba'Zufli (Pemba the Little Witch)

Shortened (in game): Pemba

Class: Shaman (witch doctor)

God: Shadra the Death Queen

Tribe: Darkspear (Jungle Troll)

She was once an apprentice to the great which doctors of the tribe, but could not get a proper grasp on the magic of Voodoo. Instead she found herself consulting the spirits of the loa through the elements of this world. Although most trolls would label her shaman, she feels that her work for Shadra brands her priestess, despite the methods she uses. As a young female many of the voodoo practicing males would tease her, and call her "Zufli", a derogatory term. To prove the males wrong, She took it up as her own, and wears the mantle proudly.

Anything else about her personality will have to be learned by talking with her.

She can be found milling around the starting areas and orgrimmar, should anyone be intrested in some rp :)

I have a couple of trolls if you are looking for anything that might possibly go goofy. Only one of my trolls is anything close to serious...... and she's older then dirt. ;)

I have alts that I should be leveling. Let me know what kind of rp you are looking for an dI should be able to give you something in that ball park. :D

That and I tend to be listening to the radio via the internet..... so you would have a captive audience until my show was over. lol

For serious! I want someone to level with, make RP, etc etc.

I mean, I have a level 14 warrior alliance side and a level 39 warlock hordeside, but I'm willing to start over as anything EXCEPT a blood elf.

If you do this I'll love you forever. But more importantly, I'll RP with you forever.

I'm open to any kind of RP, too, just not ERP. For reals.

I think that I could use someone that will RP with me forever and me the same for them. I have a level 75 druid alliance. He is called Shadowclaw and would like to be a protector for a hero. I am not particular on the story as long as I can be the hidden (in stealth most of the time) guardian protector who protects the hero from the Shadows, hence the name. It that would interest you PM or write a letter in game to Shadowcläw. To do the ä you just (hold down alt) push 1,3,2, (then release alt). I would love to begin a real RP. We can even just follow the story or your favorite race/class IC but with no fear or dying or failing a quest.

Character: Ceridwyyn Rhydderch

I am a: Human Protection Paladin (44)

Seeking: Mentors, friends, maybe old ties from the past, perhaps a healer of the 'resto druid' or 'priest of Elune' persuasion to whom she can pledge her shield.

More about me: Ceridwyyn is an incredibly stubborn paladin originally from the Alterac Mountains, specifically Strahnbrad, who leaps upon the opportunity to help out or protect someone.

Misc. notes: Ceridwyyn suffers from mild narcolepsy, and cannot swim.

Character: Aloktee Wildcloud

I am a: Feral Tauren Druid (38)

Seeking: Fellow Cenarions, other older people and Tauren to complain about the younger generation with.

More about me: Aloktee is a nearly venerable druid who hails from the Cenarion Circle, and is neutral in the sense that she has a vague dislike of nearly everything.

Misc. notes: Generally just a cranky old lady warning. A bit judgmental.

Character: Snowlight

I am a: Draenei Enhancement Shaman (13)

Seeking: Mentor, friends, anything.

More about me: Snowlight is a mute shamaness, but is rather expressive to make up for the fact that she cannot speak. Also this is not her real name, but a name given to her by the Night Elves-- her real name is unknown.

Misc. notes: Be prepared to do all the talking. (Heh.)

In-game contact me on Svetlaena, Ceridwyyn, Aloktee or Snowlight.