Izrail

Lonely RPer Personals

Desperately seeking casual role-play encounters, without the commitment of a storyline? This is the thread for you. Here is the template:

[b]Character:[/b] [url=link to bio here if available]Character Name[/url]
[b]I am a:[/b] 
[b]Seeking:[/b]
[b]More about me:[/b]
[b]Misc. notes:[/b]
[b]Contact me through:[/b]

And an example:

Character: Izrail Nex'Cruor

I am a: Level 70 Blood Elf Warlock, male.

Seeking: New friends, allies, and enemies. Role-play encounters between nine PM and one AM server time.

More about me: Young hormone-driven sociopath who hears voices and can't remember what happened five seconds ago. Likes substance abuse, mass violence (PvP), metaphysical experiments, and asking an endless series of questions.

Misc. notes: I prefer IC battleground or instance fun to chit-chat. No life histories on the first date.

Contact me through: Private or profile message on the TNG if you want to schedule something. Whisper in-game otherwise, but humor me and use brackets if you are whispering OOC.

Note the structure. The intent is to give the most basic information first, for optimum browsing. Much like the real world, race and class play a factor in who is willing to associate with who. Feel free to play around with the template if it doesn't work for you.

This thread is an experiment, since many have come to the forum to find encounters as opposed to storylines, and I would rather have them all in one place. Remember that if someone posts their preferred method of contact, that means they want you to initiate the contact, not reply in this thread with, "This sounds interesting. You should PM me."

Character: Cabriel Lockvictor

I am a: 65 Blood Elf warlock

Seeking: Fun individuals with which to laugh, joke, trade, explore while completing all those nagging little quests in Nagrand and Terrokar Forest nightly between 9 -11pm server time.

More about me: Young and beautiful idiot savant with sordid family history; loves cooking, gambling, and money; endlessly tinkering in unexplored avenues of alchemical study; loves to travel and flirt; always returns favors

Misc. notes: Outland is both boring and killing me in my pursuit of greatness, and am ideally seeking people who want to help me complete all the group quests I can never find companions for

Contact me through: PM's on TNG, or in-game. No need to feel pressured to be in-character right off the bat -- I'm a very forgiving RP'er

Character: Naheal Malastar

I am a: Blood Elf Death Knight

Seeking: Random roleplay. Faction is not an issue. I'm open to meeting villians and heros alike. Time varies.

More about me: Paladin in life turned DK after a battle on Quel'danas. Character has near amnesia and is looking to build a new life after his awakening.

Misc. notes: Character has a generally cold disposition, but is good at heart. He has a Lawful Neutral alignment with strong good tendancies.

Contact me through: PMs through the TNG if you're Alliance. Horde can contact me in game or through the same.

Character: Ryoku Feathermoon

I am a: Male Night Elf Druid

Seeking: See: This thread

More about me: Character is a half-insane happy-go-lucky blind Druid with 9 fingers.

Misc. notes: Ryoku is a free spirited, chaotic character who might be found aggravating by any typically lawful characters.

Contact me through: Private Messages, or OOC contact to any of my characters, a list of which found in This thread

Character: Alissi Quicksting

I am a: 55 Gnome Rogue

Seeking: Causal RP to Storyline RPs. I am looking for "old" contacts in the sailing and pirating business. Also looking for casual leveling RP.

More about me: Alissi is a quirky tiny badass gnome that secretly beleives she is an Agent for "Balance", a new force she has made up to account for all the bad things that happened to her.

Misc. notes: grinding to get to the Outlands is a slow process, and I wanted other people to share the bordeom... err I mean load!

Contact me through: PM's on TNG works great. If you want to connect your character to mine, feel free to contact me OOCly.

Character: Iricillian Dawnshield

I am a: level 75 Blood Elf Deathknight, male

Seeking: Contacts, people he might have met in Silvermoon(He was there for the Fall of the Sunwell). Also people he can meet just walking around while he rests. Any form of RP(except the Er kind) is good, it will fit in. Contacts, friends, nemesi, etc.. I just want to expand his character.

More about me: Very friendly to those he considers trustworthy. He will test your character to see if he can trust them. Extremely closed off and cold to those he does not know. He does not want everyone being his friend.

Misc. notes: Neutral alignment. Good and evil, chaos and law are matters of opinion, not defined facts. Expect seemingly... different opinions on contraversial subjects from this one. If you are Alliance and can find a medium language, or just a goblin, he will talk.

*Does not speak fluent Orcish*

Contact me through: TNG private messaging, otherwise I will not know I am contacted(I will not sifting through threads to find who contacted me). I am on leave from WoW(AGAIN, ugh)

Character: Aphraelle Winterlight (a little long)

I am a: Female Sin'dorei warlock

Seeking: Friends, enemies, a husband, whatever. :D Someone to draw her out of her shell a little. Aphraelle doesn't have that many friends.

More about me: Reserved, very modest (rarely shows her face as she wants to be liked for her character before she reveals herself), but friendly behind the façade. Appreciates courtesy and intelligence.

Misc. notes: Alignment is probably Lawful Neutral. I did say "husband" earlier, not entirely facetiously. It would be interesting to see Aphraelle explore that area of life, in which she has no experience. I do NOT, however, do ERP or whatever else you may call it. "Fade to black" is the only way I roll. Just to avoid misunderstandings. :)

Contact me through: In-game mail, tells, TNG PM.

Character: Malorii Ghant

I am a: Death knight

Seeking: other like minded villians, not into anti-heros, heros or anyone with morals

More about me: Raving Bi-polar lunatic with a female orinted death cult (Choir of Ashes) seeks "friends" and company, Partial moral code since becomeing Death Knight more intrested in fighting scourge then burning random villages. Still prone to violent outbursts, has a heavy drug addiction.

Misc. notes: Playing Oblivion IRL won't renew my subscription till next weekend.. must complete Dark Brotherhood quests.

Contact me through: Aim- Retrobliss2501

Character: Karryn (of the Ebon Blade)

I am a: Female Troll Death Knight, level 80

Seeking: adventure, military followers

More about me: Karryn is a young troll, about 17 years old, who is doing her best to remain cheerful about a life of semi-undeath. She's not really sure if she is alive or dead, but doesn't want to think too much about trying to figure it out either. Main goal is killing Arthas, followed by making up for the mistake of freeing Drakuru.

Misc. notes: Bouncy and giggly, has a leadership complex

Contact me through: In-game only, via whisper or mail.

Character: Ignas Mordanas

I am a: Male Draenei Paladin.

Seeking: Anything really.

More about me: Ignas is old by Draenei standards. He's loyal to friends and a very driven individual but can be stubborn at times. Very rarely will he get angry or upset. Somewhat shy. Can be naive about "Azerothian customs" and has been the butt of jokes in the past. Often confused at figures of speech and puns. Hates cold weather and the like so Northrend tends to be a hoot and a half for him.

Misc. notes: Ignas can be condescending at times, so don't be surprised if he makes an off-color remark to a new acquaintance. Hates Undead, including Forsaken.

Contact me through: Somtimes on during weekday afternoons. Usually on during weekend evenings until wee hours of the morning. PM on TNG or contact in-game (/tell, mail, run up and start something, etc.).

Character: Xenorin Sin'liid

I am a: A Blood Elf Death Knight

Seeking: Stuff! Random RPs.

More about me: Xenny is a little...special. More about him can be found in the Adventures of Xenny in my siggy.

Misc. notes: The way Xenorin is played, he has been blamed of being an RP griefer, but he is, in fact, a straight forward, tell it how it is without regard for the other person jabber mouth who WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Contact me through: PM, IM, Mail, In-game

Character: Huuth Ragetotem

I am a: Tauren Warrior

Seeking: A mentor for a young tauren warrior

More about me: I'm an aspiring writer, but long-and-invovled isn't neccisary.

Misc. notes: The character is currently an alt, but I would be encouraged to level him more as I play him more. He's young and impressionable. Also, because he's a new character, his background hasn't been developed much yet.

Character: Svetlaena

I am a: Sin'dorei "Priestess" (term used loosely) and Professor

Seeking: Long-lost family members, students/protegés, Alliance language tutors, fellow haters of the Scourge, peace-seekers, intellectual associates, both Alliance and Horde. But anything is welcome.

More about me: Svetlaena is a relatively young Sin'dorei interested in reaching across faction lines for the sake of learning and peace. She has just been named a Professor of Dalaran and is willing to take on students and meet fellow researchers. She is, however, rather eccentric, and HATES small talk, so she's likely to drop meaning-of-life grade question bombs on you even if you've just met. Chaotic Good is a fitting alignment.

Misc. notes: I make a rule of it to be IC at all times. It's my New Years' WoW Resolution. Up for instances, BG, questing, whatever you like. If you are Alliance-- her Common is sketchy, so be patient, she's getting better.

Contact me through: In-game vastly preferred, but I will use the forums for communications with Alliance. I'm on at random times but mostly evenings, sometimes early morning. IC letters are my favorite. ;)

Here comes a list!

Character: Saphiara Sunspell

I am a: Female Sin'dorei Paladin/Hunter (80/76)

Seeking: General RP contacts

More about me: Saphiara was formerly a member of the Sunfury forces in Netherstorm who defected when the Prince's alliance with the Legion was discovered. Her variation of Blood Knight powers were the result of a mysterious experiment. Recently, she has started exploring the path of a paladin. She is currently second-in-command of Sanctuary.

Misc. notes: Saphiara tends to be neutral to strangers, and opens up only to a select few.

Contact me through: PM on TNG is the easiest way to establish initial contact.

Character: Malethia Lightshope

I am a: Female Deva (Sin'dorei) Priest/Rogue (80/32)

Seeking: General RP contacts

More about me: Malethia has been through constant change in her short life, having gone from Blood Knight to Priest, from mortal to celestial to mortal again. She struggles against the darker nature she thought she left behind, trying to balance her beliefs with the violent world in which she lives. She is currently the High Inquisitor of Sanctuary.

Misc. notes: Malethia is running a bit short-tempered currently to all but those closest to her.

Contact me through: PM via TNG

Character: Kor'Gond Spirit-Seeker

I am a: Male Orc Death Knight (72)

Seeking: General RP contacts, especially naturalist/shamanistic characters. Also looking for a guild.

More about me: Kor'Gond was a shaman of the Thunderlord clan on Draenor, before he and the rest of his clan were betrayed and slaughtered by Nerzhul and the Shadowmoon. His past between then and now is a mystery, but he struggles to find his place in this new Horde in the absence of the spirits that have always guided him.

Misc. notes:

Character: Melos Blazestone

I am a: Male Sin'dorei Mage (42)

Seeking: General RP contacts. Also looking for a guild.

More about me: An amnesiac, Melos knows very little of his life before a few months ago. He is aware that he has a sister (Malethia), but at her request they remain largely estranged. He is currently in a relationship with the death knight Catalinetta D'Aragon.

Misc. notes: A bit standoffish and elitist. Kind of a jerk, really.

Character: Moiras Zindel

I am a: Male Forsaken Warlock (70)

Seeking: General RP contacts. Would particularly like playing the villain.

More about me: A paladin in life, Moiras died in Lordaeron and eventually found himself in the ranks of the Scourge. As one of the freed Forsaken, he abandoned the Light and delved into the fel arts.

Misc. notes: Is a member of Infection, so expect the worst.

Character: Vilmah Bloodborne

I am a: orc warrior

Seeking: anyone, really.. but I'd love to RP with other orcs.

More about me: Been on TN for about two or three, years now. I've led Sanctuary for nearly three years.

Misc. notes: I love RPing with new people. Please don't hesitate to share stories!

Contact me through: PMs, AIM (Gundam Zephyr), MSN (nina_duchessofdork@gmail.com), or Yahoo! (akanah777)

Character: Roslynn Lightshope

I am a: Female Blood Elf Hunter (72)

Seeking: Anyone for General RP; would love to RP with Tauren.

More about me: Strong-willed and quiet, this Blood Elf knows little to nothing about the history of the Sin'dorei. Raised by the Tauren race, she loves nature and the creatures of Azeroth, and has a strong belief in the Earthmother. She tames and befriends powerful beasts to help her in battle, as she continues to train herself in the ways of the Hunter.

Misc. notes: Although everything seems perfect for her now, she is rather lost with herself. She feels she has a purpose to fulfill, or else she wont be at peace with herself.

Contact me through: PM, AIM (Fuchsia Possum)

Character: Carrowyn Cealliagh-Gustblade

I am a: Female Blood Elf Hunter

Seeking: Friends and fellow soldiers of the horde. Anyone really, will rp with alliance and horde the same, though Alliance would need a -damn- good reason for her to not kill them openly. She does speak common well enough for a conversation.

More about me: I'm on pretty much all day every day of the week, and into evenings.

Misc. notes: Married and with a child on the way she spends most of her time on bedrest or in her home, unable to fully fulfill her duty as Warlord to The Warsong Liberators.

Contact me through: TNG or in-game, My email is checked daily and my aim is open with my email all day usually too. If I don't respond give me a little and I'll tab out of wow. (contact info can be found on my user page)

Character: Diomades Riverhorn

I am a: Tauren Shaman

Seeking: Anything!

More about me: Diomades tries to be insightful and understanding as best he can, even to enemies. To that extent, he has no issue talking with Alliance or Horde alike. Dio is very spiritual, and likes a good discussion with more insightful people, or being insightful for people in need of it. His views are fairly different, and it can make him fairly enigmatic.

Misc. notes: I'm on at peak hour and into the earlier hours of the morning Server time more often than not. I'm in Australia, so evenings in game are actually mornings out of game for me.

Contact me through: The TNG or in-game.

Character: Athin D'Origaille

I am a: Blood Elf Paladin

Seeking: Knights, Squires, ((the Prot pally to my Holy pally)), good conversation.

More about me: Lord Captain of the Knights of Redemption, a budding order of knights that formed after the restoration of the Sunwell. Athin is good natured, if a bit scatter-brained at times. Always off to help someone or something.

Misc. notes: I'm generally available late afternoon/evenings/nights.

Contact me through: PM, In-game mail or /tell (Athin)

Character: Kaetyn.

I am a: Female Blood Elf Death Knight.

Seeking: Conversation, potentially friends - just someone she can get along with.

More about me: Not much to say, probably not the kindest person you'll met in your days, but a good heart (weather it beats or not) and a fair nature.

Misc. notes: I leave WoW open basically all day, even when I'm not actually tending to it - But, I am on most of the night.

Contact me through: PM, Mail, or by whisper. - To Kaetyn.

Character: Tarrus Bearborn

I am a: 80 Tauren Druid

Seeking: Story lines, hopefully with conflict. Ive gone so long without a decent story.

More about me: Tarrus is a very old and wise Druid. His principles always follow the Cenarion Circle's. He has been known to mentor many characters both Druid and non-druid alike. He is a high ranking member of the Cenarion Circle

Contact me through: Just whisper or mail Tarrus :)

Hiya. My character is Tarrus, an 80 Tauren Druid. I'm a part of the guild Sedition and a frequent raider. I love the community of Twisting Nether -- it's a lot friendlier than most servers believe it or not. The only thing is I have an incredibly hard time finding people to RP with. I would join an RP guild but raiding is my first love.

If anyone wants to RP with me, please feel free to add me to your friends list and message me. I'm in desperate need of more role players, and I'm hoping some of you take this thread into account.

The only things I have a little trouble RPing with are Blood Elves, Undead, and Death Knights. But that doesnt mean I'm not willing to give anyone a try.

See you in game :)

Character: Vyraal

I am a: Forsaken Warrior. [80]

Seeking:Any type of RP [Forum, Channel, Face to Face, Story lines, anything really], and also a specific X-faction Romance if I could ever find someone willing to try it.

More about me: Vyraal is a battle hardened type that shows little to no emotion only more so because of his state of undeath. Rarely backs down from a fight even if he knows he'll lose since he has surprised himself on a few occasions.

Misc. notes: I'm a heavy-Raider at the moment and may be locked in a 10 or 25 man instance, but I will not hesitate to RP in a channel during trash pulls or during boss wipe-recovery if need be.

Contact me through: In-Game Whispers, In-Game Mail, AIM, or PMs here.

Character: Grimal

I am a: Forsaken Warlock. [80]

Seeking: Any type of RP, but a romantic SL is currently unavailable until I figure out what my ex plans to do about her wow account, everything else is open for discussion.

More about me: Grimal is almost a villain but along with all of his put offs if he lets you past his barriers and it wont be easy, he still has a tinge of his old self that does care about people he trusts and he wont hesitate to torch a city and everyone in it to get after one person who harmed an 'acquaintance'.

Misc. notes: Heavy Raiding but will be glad to channel RP between Bosses.

Contact me through: In-Game Whispers, In-Game Mail, AIM, or PMs here.

Character: Zarja

I am a: Female Troll Warrior

Seeking: Anything at all.

More about me: Fearless honor-based warrior. Trained as a headhunter by her father, who is now dead.

Misc. notes: No longer playing Wow, but hope to restart soon.

Contact me through: Since not currently online, a TNG message will do.

Edited by Zarja
Updated

Character: Bellsa

I am a: Tauren Shaman (Resto/80)

Seeking: Action! Adventure! Plots! Forum and instance rp are both more than welcome.

More about me: Bellsa is a proud member of Sanctuary, and is generally fairly easy to get along with. Having chosen to follow her grandmother's path and become a healer, she is always willing to offer help to both friends and strangers. While she may tend to be quiet at first, she has a great interest in those around her.

Misc. notes: I'm usually on every day during the evenings and nights. If I ever whisper/say something to you that's really just a long string of garble, fear not. It's just my cat trying to rp without me. Please ignore her, she can't really spell.

Contact me through: In game mail, in game whispers, through a pm here on the forum, or through one of my instant messenger handles.

Character: Talaen (Taláen) Wildthorn

I am a: Male Blood Knight/Priest (75/32)

Seeking: Role players for RP, questing, instances, raids and PvP together.

More about me: A bitter, cold and withdrawn Sin'Dorei questions the meaning of faith while trying to rebuild his life in a world that destroyed the things he loved most. Likes reading, fishing, cooking, fine wines and travel.

Misc. notes: He's a tough nut to crack.

Contact me through: PM here or feel free to send an IC or OOC (brackets please!) /tell in game. I'm usually on during day and early evening. I can't stay up too late for health reasons.

Character: Rhagara of the Warsong Clan, Daughter of Grunna Redspear

I am a: Female Orc Huntress (80)

Seeking: Role players for RP, questing, instances, raids and PvP together.

More about me: A proud, young Orc Huntress struggles find a place both for herself and for her people. Likes eating, hunting and battle.

Misc. notes: She tends to be very practical and straightforward.

Contact me through: PM here or feel free to send an IC or OOC (brackets please!) /tell in game. I'm usually on during day and early evening. I can't stay up too late for health reasons.