Rohan Orcslayer

Rohan Orcslayer. (Rohanith in game.)

He followed me around a bit, which was weird. He's nice, though. For a guy in the Scarlet Crusade.. found it really strange that he's nice but he feels like he needs to be a crusader. Especially since it was his father who helped me that one time, a long time ago..

I saw this man recently in the city of Dalaran. He would have been nothing to take note of, but then I recognized the tabard he wears, as I still wear my own tattered tabard of the Crusade. Before I could even try to get his attention, however, he raced off. I have not seen him since.

(assuming that Rohan's tabard is of the Scarlet Crusade and all...)

I met this gentleman the other day... no real opinion... seemed pleasant enough... didn't remind me of too many of the other Crusaders I have come across but we shall see... I will.. keep my eye on him.

Typical Scarlet Crusader. Insane. He decided to pay Silvermoon a visit last night, and was somehow able to identify me as a member of Sanctuary, even though I wasn't even wearing my colors. Had the audacity of trying to dissuade me on the defense of my home by threatening to break peace with Sanctuary. So we showed him the warm welcome only the Blood Knights could give.

Swerto looks at the goblin trembling before him, he pulls his axe from the skull of his companion and sets it on the ground before him leaning upon it.

"So, you want to know what I think of Rohan Orcslayer?"

"Rohan is a mindless zealot clinging to a dead cause. He is a mutinous coward with few morals of his own. When the time comes his death will not be short, it will not be painless.

Rohan is the reason my sister is dead. Rohan is to blame for the death of my closest friend. My hatred for him and the crusade is only topped by that of the scourge. Considering the honor of Arthas's death belongs to the Dark Lady herself, I'll never be able to fully satisfy that vengeance. With Rohan, things will be different.

He will beg for death by the time I am done with him. And when I am finally satisified he has suffered enough I will throw him off the tallest cliff I can reach at the time, so he has a good long time to think about things before he hits the ground.

Without the Light behind him Rohan is little more than a weak child, I will crush him where he stands. Death will reach out to embrace him, and I will deny him such by 'cursing' him with undeath. His corpse will be brought back to New Agamand to be reanimated as part of an abomination. The Irony of his fate will not escape him, for I want you to pass this news to him, which is why I allow you to live while I slaughter this entire wretched town with my allies. Go now, take this message to him, let him know the games are over and I am coming for him. It was entertaining while it lasted, but I am bored now."

Swerto motions for the Goblin to leave as he turns back to Southshore.

Cytiana groans, dropping her face into her hands at the mention of Rohan Orcslayer, "Aye, I know of him. He's a fun one to torment, but make sure to bring another set of clothing. Tangling with him is messy." She makes a face before continuing, "An odd one.. from when I've talked to him. I can't tell really what kind of person he is. Yes- by all means, I'd say he's arrogant and cold, but there's something different, sometimes. You have to look really hard to find it."

Me think he's a bit odd, just a bit... what with that getting all naked in the Iced-crown and flexing at me and all that......

*Cracks up*

...Tee hee.. human man nipples.

Lady Tiraline opened her mouth to speak several times, but stopped abruptly when Sir Issachar frowned from behind her. How she perceived his silent expression is beyond this reporter.

Finally, Lady Tiraline stated: "Rohan Orcslayer is someone we do not wish to associate with any more. He is content to be less than he could be, and seems only to want to drag others down with him. We cannot be among them.

"Of all the people we have met in this world, he is among the most self-righteous. He holds you to expectations that he concocts himself, and fails to fulfill himself, but Light help you if you expect anything more from him than he feels inclined to give.

"He is one of the great tragedies of our time," she finished, "because he could be great, and chooses to be mediocre. As long as he rejects any moral compass but his own selfish heart, he will never fulfill that promise."

Keltag looked over to the goblin finishing his mug of rum, " He yells alot." planting his face on the table in front of him in a drunken slur he kept quite after that.

*Aleria rolls her eyes* I've only really met him once, as he was arguing with a friend of mine... He and I got into a discussion shortly thereafter, and when his own logic folded on him... it works in a circle, you know... he first tried to silence me, and then he tried to threaten me.

He seems the kind of person who can't really justify what he is doing, all he knows is that he has a sword, and he is going to do it.

*high pitched girly squeeling and hand clapping one wouldn't expect from a brawny paladin*

"He 'as a lil whelplin' that is soooo cuddly! Tha' poofie will currle up an' purr fer ya if ya rubb 'es lil dragony tummy."

*Necroxis frowns as the interviewer mentions Rohanith*

"He's a powerful Paladin, even if he does not call himself one. Unfortunately he's fallen in with the lot of the Crusaders."

"He was causing quite a ruckus at Noxtrael's tournament, and went so far as to insult a Lady, which I found unacceptable. I tried to tell him that acting in such a way will never get you what you truly want, but he was only focused on proving his might in a duel against me."

"Of course he won, I expected him to. He wished that I yield to him but I would not do so. He was prepared to kill me, I suppose, but I doubt he would have gotten far...there were about five or six people ready to help me."

*Necroxis sighs*

"I truly hope one day the Light embraces him in such a way that it provides him the wisdom to see the error in his ways..."

"I hope..."

*The reporter states that Necroxis walks off after his last statement*

I fought him at Noxtrael's Tourney. It had been a long time since I'd dueled Paladins... since I was with the Order. Our match went on for quite some time, and I eventually offered a draw and he accepted. I've heard a lot of bad things about him, but he seemed alright to me, if a bit gruff. I'd like to meet him under less violent circumstances sometime.

Ranaynne frowns, her eyes narrowing, "You want to know my thoughts regarding Rohanith?"

"I have little to say regarding him as a person; as I don't know him well. What I glean my opinions from thus far are his behavior and Tabard."

A pause, "I saw him at the tourney this past eve.. and already I'd heard some rather questionable things about him. First of all, he is a Scarlet Crusader, and by the Light.. their atrocities are only overlooked because we share a common enemy in the scourge. They kill as many innocents as they do undead.. Witch hunters, slaying any they suspect could possibly be undead. They spill blood, then ask questions. Their dedication to slaying scourge is beyond refute, however their success is tainted by their brash ways."

She sighs, "Religion is so often used to persecute.. It troubles me. I hear that a few leaders in the Scarlet Crusade are little better than demons, at that.. zealots who lay the loose claim of undead as an excuse to murder those they have grudges against while still telling themselves that they are moral individuals."

"As to his behavior at the tournament? Childish, petulant, disrespectful.. He threw his lance upon the ground and broke it after Necroxis defeated him. Later, even after Nexy granted him a rematch, one that Rohan lost, yet again, he became belligerent, insisting on a duel of a melee nature to I suppose bandage his ego, as he had also lost a battle of words to Necroxis."

"T'was shameful, and I felt no remorse in kicking his chest to remove him from Necroxis after the defeat when he tried to belittle the true Paladin by asking him to yield. Nexy was already upon the ground, after all."

"Nexy had already said he did not expect to win a battle of melee, and only consented to the duel to shut that fool up. It amounted to little, and I meant what I told him in that no true Paladin should ever yield to him, and Necroxis certainly would not."

"Face to face with him I stood, and I do not regret my words, that his behavior as a vessel of the Light was a desecration, making him in my eyes no better than a Sin'dorei, and that he should go to reside in Silvermoon if he was going to continue behaving in such a fashion."

"Only a short time before that he had even thrown his drink upon a campfire that I had made to warm myself at the tournament grounds, extinguishing it, simply because he tired of a few words that I had exchanged I had with a mage warning him of his proximity to the blaze." She adds offhandedly, "Mage or not.. I still don't understand why that arcanist was so hostile at my recommendation that he move from the fire lapping at the hem of his robe, but I digress.. "

She frowns again, "At one point some decency came upon him, and he offered me what seemed a barely sincere apology.. His later behavior undid what little positive credit this had given his character, however."

Shaking her head, she finishes, "I've more on my mind that to deal with such a man, one who acts like a drunken bully and uneducated lout, following that Scarlet philosophy."

I haven't seen the mutineer in some time, he does well to avoid me. For certain he is aware that he is near the top of my list, and when he does reach the top my pursuit of him will be ceaseless.

Pausing after a brief conversation with the gnome, just preparing to step through the Stormwind Portal, Ranaynne fires back, "And that Rohan.. Mark my words, his brutish ways will earn him another swift kick from me if he doesn't learn some civility.. That fiendish Crusader had a severed hand delivered to me; and a threat included with it for one of my friends. His behavior is appalling.. I hope to see one of our True Light Bearers bring him to heel.. "

Shaking her head, she frowns, "My ways are with the Light's healing.. but perhaps someone will one day cuff him hard enough to knock some sense into.. " She mutters and makes her way through the portal.

Saarvon smiles lightly at mention of Rohan's latest threat. "He is afraid, or he would not go to such great lengths to prove to the world how strong and fierce he is. Apparently he wants to kill me..." Saarvon shrugs. "If he proves able then I welcome him to it. I may even thank him. Until then he is wasting his time."

"He is as tough as he is noble. Rohanith has saved my life from retribution by drawing me into the light's embrace."

*Rethius smiles as he runs a hand over a large gash across his forehead.*

"Through his word he is honorable... Through combat he proves it."

"Rohan?" Amallah's eyes narrow as the name is mentioned, "Aye, I know him... He gives the Alliance a bad name. He kills our allies. He even tried killing me a few times!" His grip on his staff tightens, "When I see him next..." His voice trails off as he glares down at the ground.

I made the mistake of wandering alone in the Elwynn Forest, and was ultimately beset by the numbers of the Dusk Watch. This one preferred to watch my futile efforts to ward away my attackers, then offered me escape in return for my surrender.

*Raynell narrows her eyes, clutching the reins of her steed.*

As honorable as his actions were, it was humiliating. Rest assured, I will be back to avenge such an insult.

*Pausing to listen to the reporter..

"Oh yes; I recall that incident clearly. Horde simply don't belong in Alliance lands. I've heard much about that one.. We gave chase straight through to Westfall. On the shore; we let her leave ... But we wanted to make sure she didn't try to continue harassing the citizens. Rohan offered to let her leave first.. but he extended the first effort. I generally won't consider as such until they ask for it first."

The paladin bursts into laughter. After several minutes of this, she stops, looks at the irritated goblin and says,

"And... what was his name again?"

The goblin repeats it. Ceridwyyn merely resumes her uncontrollable laughter, and deciding he isn't going to get a real answer, the reporter marches off.