Rohan Orcslayer

Rohan Orcslayer. (Rohanith in game.)

I don't quite understand humans and thier knack for crazy -killya- names... I mean really.. "Orcslayer"!?.. couldn't his family named themselves Bunnyhugger.... or Flowerpicker.. or something?.. ORCslayer?.. What'd I ever do to him to deserve a slayin?!.....*Runs off sobbing*

Nel's trwirls a glass in her hand idly. "So... do you have daddy issues? I mean, being as screwed up as you are... it can't come from just murdering innocent women and children for years... oh wait..." She grins wickedly. "Never mind."

((Not that she's scared to say anything to Rohan's face, but to help joor thread. ^_^ ))

Nel's trwirls a glass in her hand idly. "So... do you have daddy issues? I mean, being as screwed up as you are... it can't come from just murdering innocent women and children for years... oh wait..." She grins wickedly. "Never mind."

Rohan stares for a long moment at the goblin. "Whoever asked that question needs to get their facts straight. I have NEVER turned my weapon to an innocent woman or child!" He straightens up, "As for 'Daddy issues'... I was never abused by my father, he was a great father to me." Rohan sighs, "He was a Knight of the Silver Hand... He fought in the Great War, where he earned the title 'Orcslayer' after slaying an orcish warlord with what was left of HIS father's blade." Rohan shakes his head, sadly. "He wanted me to follow in his footsteps... To become a Paladin... To earn my own title... You can clearly see that's not the case."

"I like this guy. Well, I mean, I don't much like anything that he stands for or associates himself with, but the kind of guy who pretends not to know who I am, gets called a jackass, and proceeds to stand up and offer his own name, introducing himself as 'Rohan Orcslayer, professional jackass' gets a few points in my book.

Yeah. I like this guy."

I don't quite understand humans and thier knack for crazy -killya- names... I mean really.. "Orcslayer"!?.. couldn't his family named themselves Bunnyhugger.... or Flowerpicker.. or something?.. ORCslayer?.. What'd I ever do to him to deserve a slayin?!.....*Runs off sobbing*

Rohan raises an eyebrow, "...That is a VERY odd orc..." He shakes his head at the goblin, "I've no quarrel with the orcish race... After all, we beat them in the Great War, and I saw how pathetic they looked in the internment camps." Rohan takes a drink from his mead and continues, "The name is from when the orcs were truely monsters who deserved to be put down like the rabid dogs they were... But, times have changed, and the orcs have left the Seven Kingdoms to find their own land." Rohan then scowls, "Only orc I really dislike is their feckless leader... Trall or whatever his name is, for allying his people with the..." He spits out the next word, "Forsaken... I suppose you can't hate someone for being foolish, but this level of incompetance is profound!"

I think it's adorable that he can call an elf barbaric when he is known as... "Murderer" is it?... to other adventurers. Orcslayer? Ah, that's right, it is never barbaric when it's convenient. OH, forgive me, by "convenient" I mean "sanctioned by the Light". Hypocrisy is always so amusing, as are truces.

No, I have no questions for him. Only arrows.

No one ever accused a knight of an overabundance of intelligence. He's... just so... illustrative, common, unexceptional. Unfortunately for him, his affection for me is doomed to go unrequited throughout his life of misery and despair as he wakes each morning with only his delusional morality for a reason to keep breathing.

It's really not necessary for him to throw himself on the Sunreavers' wrath in the hopes I might spare a glance his way or have a word or two to share, even if he's just as willing to have his goons beat it out of me as I am willing to have mine find his silence. I've seen enough proof in my lifetime of his kind's... state of mind, and he'll learn just where that leads soon enough.

No one ever accused a knight of an overabundance of intelligence. He's... just so... illustrative, common, unexceptional. Unfortunately for him, his affection for me is doomed to go unrequited throughout his life of misery and despair as he wakes each morning with only his delusional morality for a reason to keep breathing.

It's really not necessary for him to throw himself on the Sunreavers' wrath in the hopes I might spare a glance his way or have a word or two to share, even if he's just as willing to have his goons beat it out of me as I am willing to have mine find his silence. I've seen enough proof in my lifetime of his kind's... state of mind, and he'll learn just where that leads soon enough.

Rohan laughs as the goblin recites the elf's words.

"Oh, he's just bitter I managed to beat him down, even with all his wretched cousins assaulting me whilst I rained blows upon him."

"Granted, after I managed to subdue him, I barely lasted more than a few moments before being brutally defeated by all those 'Sunreavers'... Still, managed to kick his arse, eh?"

Nyaru ponders a question... "Hmm, ask him why he's always so grumpy, I've done him alot of favors and such, yet he still seems to greatly dislike me, I mean, yes I kinda tortured him a while back, but still, live and let live am I right?"

"Oh, and also ask him when's he's going to get it though his head that the Scarlet Crusade is over, he really needs to get rid of that talbard... all of them."

"I saw this one at the Filthy Animal with Geoffran of all places..." Selash says as he tilts his head back and takes a drink from his flask of bitter cactus cider. "Seems like a guy I could drink with, I just didn't get the chance to really talk to him before the women and tauren raised a fit about the both of them being there."

He shrugs before motioning for another drink, "Seems like a laid back guy though if he's got the gall to drink with the Horde...especially with a name like 'Orcslayer.'"

*purrs wickedly*

Is...that what it...I mean his name is? Interesting...Well he seemed rather intimidated by Raelynn and myself. Scaramouche too. I saw him and leaned over to Raelynn and said, "Let's play..." She realized what I meant, so we did. I don't think I've seen someone cower and shake for so very long, before. He didn't know where to turn, and no where seemed to offer him a reprieve from our advances.

*giggles and lifts her red hands up to show*

Of course, I had to dip these in boiling water afterward. And we did have to guide him to herd him out of the inn, several times. It's rather good that some of those human men don't appreciate Sin'dorei women up close and personal.

*more giggling*

And it's a really good thing he couldn't speak Orcish. I don't think he would have liked what we said...

"Oh, Mister Rohan. He's pretty nice, so long as you look past all that insane scarlet stuff. He doesn't talk about it, and I don't ask, and it works out pretty nicely! We need more nice people around. I can't take the hateful glares."

*frowns at her teacup* Ask him if he's nearsighted. Eyes like his usually look that way due to myopia.

Obviously, he has a hard time telling the difference between a mage and a warlock. That's one indicator. Insulted me, didn't even know me and called me a warlock. Ironic; his associates would have murdered me and Aveia without blinking when we were trying to escape the Plaguelands, and yet he accuses a total stranger of consorting with monsters...

...Granted, I suffer from Thelsamar senility--I forget everything but my grudges--but he also insulted my husband with that accusation.

*Cackles uncontrollably before leaving the room* One of these days he won't have someone to save his ass. When that day comes, it's going to take more then paladin 'cheap tricks' to stop me from wringing his neck.

on a side note..i do like the way he's easily fooled into dropped his guard. it makes bashing the dumb look on his face even more delightful.

Humans... what do they know?

All Scarlets, former and current, that are still living will meet my blade or that of another. They will taste the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken.

*Her face darkens considerably* He's after my mum, and I don't like that... not one bit. He's a self centered, inconsiderate prat. I hope the Grime get him, I do!

Boudika looks up from her tea to see a goblin grinning at her

Whuzzat? Rohan? Heh, yes I have been seen with him on occasion. He was quite a little pest at first but it seems somehow...he has kind of....grown on me. What? Why? He makes me laugh. When he gets all rightous and indignant about...oh anything really, his ears they turn this beautiful shade of...scarlet. She chuckles at her own little joke My family doesn't care for him too much, and honestly it pisses them off to no end whenever he shows up in the Filthy Animal. Sometimes I do have a bit of concern for him when he is out there doing whatever it is he does. Sometimes.

Pushing her tea to the side and leaning her face into the goblins she smiles, bottom jaw protruding to emphasize her tusks

Do you have issues with that...little one?

Lythas squints in thought before it seems as if a lightbulb goes off in his head.

"Oh! Him? Yes, I remember him now." The dark-haired elf folds his arms across his chest loosely and shifts his weight onto a booted foot.

"For a human, he seems to be quite honorable. Surprisingly polite and courteous for a Scarlet. Not exactly sure what history he had with one of the Forsaken warriors I was assisting that day, but they seemed to be working it out just fine." He wrinkles his nose. "Even if it was a drain on my healing abilities."

"He's quite powerful. His faith must be very strong for him to possess such skill. For a human.. he's admirable." The Blood Knight turns and walks away. "Don't quote me on that," he adds over his shoulder with a scowl.