Rohan Orcslayer

Rohan Orcslayer. (Rohanith in game.)

Full Name: Rohan Orcslayer.

Nicknames: Sire, Sir, Crusader and Mylord if you want to stay in good graces. Red, Scarlet and Human he'll tolerate. Rohanith, if you wish to be curbstomped.

Race: North Lordaeron Human.

Hair: Blond.

Skin: Pale White.

Eyes: Blue.

Height: 6.2

Weight: Never weighed himself.

Place of residence: None.

Place of Birth: The Holy City of Stratholme.

Known Relatives: Dagren the Orcslayer (Father). Rohan Drakebane (Grandfather.)

Religion/Philosophy: The Holy Light and honorable combat.

Group/Guild affiliation: The Scarlet Crusade.

Guild Rank: Knight-Lieutenant of the Scarlet Crusade (Was rumored he was to become a Commander before the Death Knight holocaust).

Enemies: The Scourge. The Knights of the Ebon Blade. The Veiled Counsel. The Forsaken. A Taste for Death.

Likes: Avenging the murdered people of Death Knight Holocaust.

Dislikes: Anything having to do with the Shadow, Fel magic or Necromancy. Adventurers and people who add a “–ith” to the end of his name.

Favorite Foods: Maggots (it's an acquired taste).

Favorite Drinks: Honey Mead.

Favorite Colors: Red.

Weapons of Choice: His father’s Lightforged Two-hander Sword, Orcslayer.

Physical Features: Scarred and angry.

Played by What Famous Person: Jason Statham (If he grew long blond hair).

Playlist:

Crusader - Saxon

History:

Rohan Orcslayer was born in Stratholme, the son of the renown Knight of the Silver Hand; Dagren the Orcslayer. Rohan was to follow in his father's footsteps, becoming a Paladin of Lordaeron.

Then the Culling began.

Rohan's mother fell to the plague. Unwilling to believe his mother was gone, Rohan slayed two soldiers trying to slay his zombifide mother. It was only after witnessing his mother devouring one of the soldiers' remains that he tearfully put her down.

Insanity afflicted Rohan as he escaped into the wilderness of Lordaeron. Believing himself damned to the Nether for his actions, he was unable to call upon the Light. Hatefully, he decided to slay the Prince that had ruined his life in a fit of insanity.

However, when Arthas ransacked the City of Lordaeron, Rohan managed to pull himself out of darkness of his mind to aid the poor people in escaping the nightmare.

A noble action, punished by imprisonment.

Rohan was held prisoner by the Scourge as they constructed the Undercity.

When Sylvanas betrayed the Alliance and took Lordaeron for herself, he was then held as a test subject. Ironically forsaken by the demented Apothecary Society, his fate was no less horrid as he heard the screams of their victims day-in and day-out for two full years.

Rohan was in hell.

However, when the Apothecary finally turned their twisted gaze his way, he took his revenge. Rohan found himself once again able to call upon the Light in the name of Justice. Killing the Deathguard and the Apothecary who opened his cell, Rohan escaped the Undercity into the Blighted forest of Tirisfal Glades.

There he was found by the newly formed Order of the Scarlet Crusade.

Believing this to be Redemption, Rohan willing joined the cause.

Although he could never be a Paladin, Rohan would serve the Light as a Scarlet Crusader.

Rohan's vigor to fight against the undead was his saving grace, as he was uncorrupted by Isillien's Inquisitors, however, he was also ignorant of his brethern's plight.

After learning of his father's demise in resistance of Arthas' tyranny, Rohan set out to recover his father's weapon and gave his father's arrow-ridden corpse a proper, but lonely funeral within the ruined city of Lordaeron.

Rohan's devotion to the Order did not go unnoticed, he was informed in the Scarlet Enclave that he was soon to be made a Commander in the Scarlet Crusade, and was hopeful for the expedition to Northrend.

However, Rohan's life was to be marked by another atrocity as the Ebon Hold decended upon the Enclave. The innocent people and his bretheren alike were slaughtered by the Death Knight wretches. Rohan survived, as did few of the remaining Scarlet Army in the Holy Citadel of Tyr's Hand, and swore to avenge the innocents lost in the holocaust by slaying any Death Knight he came across.

And so, Rohan turned his sights towards Northrend, and the newly formed Knights of the Ebon Blade.

Rohanscowling.jpg

"Rohan?" Sifar nods slightly, "Aye, he made an interestin' impression de few times I've seen 'im. Dinnae realize tha' be his last name, though. I've seen few wear tha' tabard so...religiously." She taps her chin thoughtfully. "Geofforan actually pointed 'im out te me jus' de other day fer a few questions I had. But, honestly, anyone tha' tightly wound jus' might need a drink before talkin'."

"Tha's it, I'll come armed wit' some decent port next time I need tha' lad's help."

Boudika frowns at the goblin and tosses the photograph back to her

Orcslayer? You don't say. Cute.

Yeah, ive seen him around. Too much really. he comes into the Filthy Animal every now and then. Why, I do not know. Its obvious he isn't welcome. Another time I was searching for mushrooms behind the arena huts, I look up and there was this guy. Its kind of creeping me out a bit.

Folvelor grumbles from beneath his hood.

"My first encounter with this fella was when he muscled his way into a private meeting of the Council and attempted to disrupt it. I can't say I wholly disagree with his opinions regarding the existence of the free Death Knights, but he didn't leave a favorable impression."

"Rohan Orcslayer... This human is probably one of the WEIRDEST one's i've ever met, not that i've met alot, but still, he's very squishy for being in all that heavy armor, I like to mess with him from time to time, I don't think he likes it, ah well..." Nyaru sighs for a moment. "Though, I'm annoyed with him slightly, He killed my brother, not that that is a bad thing, when I was hoping to take the little traitors head myself... I'll not let him live this down!"

((Ye sneaky little devil! I was wondering why you two kept petting me!))

((We sat there and cooed over you and your buddies like puppies. >.> Don't look at me Boudika started it.

Quote from Svat as she hugged you: "I just want to squeeze his li... uh, big head."))

((We sat there and cooed over you and your buddies like puppies. >.> Don't look at me Boudika started it.

Quote from Svat as she hugged you: "I just want to squeeze his li... uh, big head."))

((...You got me there.))

Nel smiles darkly. "Rohan... sweet, sweet Rohan... my little thorn. He dislikes those that wear my tabbard. I'm really not sure what to think of him. Not sure if he's just an angry child, or someone who truly believe his ways are right. But in the end, we all fall short... poor boy. I'll dig his grave a bit deeper so that he never has to become what I have. It's the least I can do..."

Lazeenja ponders over the description given to her before speaking, "Ah! He be one of dem humans hangin' 'round our bar! Wonder how dey get in...nevahmind. Guess he be okay, my rhino likes em. Too bad ah' don't get a word dey be saying..."

"This guy?" Kaliera shoulders the mace held in her right hand while idly scratching behind her ear with her left.

"He's...persistent? The guy seems to have an interest in hitting me with whatever object he happens to have in his hands at the time without provocation. No matter how many times I knock the fellow unconscious though, he still seems eager for more." The tauren breathes a sigh before shaking her head. "The guy is stubborn as a mule, but I can at least give him credit for seeking as fair of a fight as this harsh world will allow. Maybe one day he'll learn that not all who are different are truly enemies, but I doubt it."

"Humans..." Kali shakes her head before turning to mount her drake and ride off elsewhere.

Rohan sits down with the goblin interviewer, a mug of honey mead in his hand. "So, you wanted to pass on a few questions people have asked you about me..." His rolls his head, the bones in his neck popping loudly as he sighs. "...Make it quick."

((Question time! If anyone has a question they would like to ask Rohan, but rather not come face to face (can't say I blame you) now is the time to do it!))