Akula

Aku Scribblies

Did this for a guildie; it's Aku-Coloring-Style! :D

Basic, but it's pretty much how I color shiz. <3

coloringakustyle.jpg

The blue arm is apart of a wip i put up awhile ago.. i dont wanna post it again til it's done, but the Dwarmen is no more! She lost about 60lbs and looks like a human now. xD

vindliahfullgearresized.jpg

OMFG IM DOOOOONE.

Been working on this for several days.. did the line art one day, then my weekend started the next and I havent really left my computer chair since 7am YESTERDAY morning. Took a 5 hour nap, woke up to do arenas, and continued. Used posmaniacs for the body positioning, so that is not my own.

Vindliah is my worgen rogue. I am very excited to be done this. *flops over*

vindifaces.jpg

Usually Vindi is wearing a mask of some sort, most think its due to her profession, though it's mostly because she has a crap ton of scars she isn't too proud to share. I wanted to see what her scars would look like, ect ect.

chestbumpsmall.jpg

Klimma and Vindliah! GO GO TEAM WORK!

.. Yea don't ask >_> Was trying to pump ourselves for a boss fight.. so I drew this cause the mental image was too amusing..

Vindliah and her brother Kroylen, This is apart of a much MUCH larger image to which I am still working on, but seeing as this is in Vindi's Bio I thought I'd place it here too.

vindikroy.jpg