Sign in to follow this  
Tarlithion

Bungling Booty Bay Bruisers

Staring down the boardwalk towards the bank, Tarlithion stood next to a carefully hidden Greagar, mulling over their plans.

"So, you want to start a fight?" the Hunter asked, watching the gathering crowd of Grim, a look of thought on his face. Greagar chuckled, "I'd feel suitably avenged if we did." The night elf scratched his chin in thought; the Grim numbered far more than a mere two Blades, and the Bruisers would certainly put a stop to any open combat. But they were fairly stupid, an easy to fool...

"You want me to run distraction?" Greagar asked as they peered around the corner, eyeing the easily recognizeable Danlilly and her Orc Rogue companion. "Nah," Tarlithion said, waving him off, "I've got this one." Tarlithion stepped out into the open, immediately drawing an arrow to his bow. The sigil of Frost etched into the head burst to life, setting the arrow ablaze with freezing light. This carefully aimed shot flew, striking the Troll in the hip.

Immediately, the Gadgetzan bruisers were upon him, pummelling the Hunter into the boardwalk below. He let out a piercing cry, and threw himself upon the wooden planks, howling in mock-agony as he feigned the throes of death. The classicly idiotic Goblins, satisfied that the transgressor was suitably punished, returned to their posts.

----------

Less than an hour later, a bruised and irritated Night Elf Hunter sat perched atop a shop roof, bandaging his wounds. Irritated at his botched attempt on Danlilly's life, Tarlithion sought another way to spend his frustration against the Grim. And that opportunity presented itself quite quickly.

He watched in silence as the Grim gathered on the boardwalk beneath the house. Danlilly and her rogue companion stood out in the open, among their fellow members, easily recognized by their tabards. In their number stood a Troll Huntress, bearing their mark, but new to the Kaldorei. It would be selfish of me to not say hello... he thought.

Another freezing arrow, provided by the Stormpike, burst to life as Tarlithion drew it taught. With careful aim and vicious precision, he levelled the arrow at her head and fired...

... to watch it whisk past her right ear, without so much as a scratch.

I really hope that was on purpose... Tarlithion thought as she ducked out of his line of sight. Two misses in one day. I'm getting too old for this.

Now, he was set with a quandry. They knew he was there, as did the Bruisers. He could fake his death again, but it was unlikely the gathered Grim would fall for such a cheap trick. So, mustering his courage, the Hunter shouldered his bow. His footsteps thudding on the tiled roof, he leapt to the ground with a flashy, highly unnecessary flip, to land amidst them.

(( Terribly written and in a big hurry, but I had to say something. I hope you guys didn't mind Greagar and I being a pain in the ass, but we had to come and say hello! ^_^.

Oh, and the arrows are Ice Threaded Arrows; Honored with the Stormpike, 56s a stack.))

((I thought it was written well, myself. *grins* I was glad I was able to take out Greager at least once with my Mistress Clys while he stood at the mailbox. The Booty Bay tussle, that kind of thing never annoys me. That's why we play on RP/PVP server, right? It's when I'm repeatedly ganked and corpse camped when trying to quest alone or with Clys that bothers me, which didn't happen at Booty Bay. Last night was all good fun. *hugs*))

(( Aww, I'd never camp any of you guys. That would be highly unbecoming. Besides: between the six of you there, not counting the two under-20s, and the Bruisers, I don't think I'd have stood a chance, as illustrated when I jumped down from the roof to accept retribution. 'Cause it's all in good fun! ))