Official "Complain About Queue and Downtimes" Thread

To quote someone from my old server.... "GTFO MY SERVER!"

Run to the grocery store and get back to a freaking 500~ person, wildly fluctuating timeframe, queue. It spiked up to 47mins at one point, dropped to 12m, etc.. Annoying.

I'm a about 570, got d/ced for too long, and it kicked me out of line up...got my Menalai DK made...and did a UK run on Zo...so I'm not too pissed. =P

Ridiculous queue times though....WHO THE FUCK wants to play on TN that damn bad? Go some PvP realm or something..../glares

Ridiculous queue times though....WHO THE FUCK wants to play on TN that damn bad? Go some fag PvP realm or something..../glares

If you read earlier its not just TN its all the servers. So ..LOL

Excellent. My scheming of not playing Wrath until a week or two after it comes out is paying off!

Haha, suckers! I'll just have to play moar to level faster!

I'll likely be following this idea, since Blizzard decided to release so darn close to finals and I'm doing too good to nosedive now.

After waiting to get down from 647 to position 121, my cat stepped on my keyboard and logged me out resetting the stupid line up.

Kill the cat. That's what I would've done.

"due to the increased numbers of death knights per server, aka 75% of all server populations are lvl 55-58, we are locking down. Thank you for your time...*whisper* and money*whisper*"

i logged off for a potty break after I "tried" AV just to be in a 25vs31 DK match. This is what I am greeted too.

When I get home and can log on, it's straight in...since I'm usually doing that at 08:00 Central...nobody's effing around.

So I can quest then, and instance run later! n.n

Position in queue: 296

Estimated time: 15 mins

update.

Position in queue: 250

Estimated time: 30 mins

****Disconnected from server****

-minimize WoW, to find internet has frozen up. Curse for five minutes while bringing it back up, because tired of living in the middle of fucking nowhere-

Position in queue: 207

Estimated Time: 10 mins

GAAAAAHHHH!!! LEAVE MY SERVER NAO YOU TARD ASS, DEE DEE DEE NAMED, RP GRIEFING SoBS!!!!