Gnostic

Looking for likeminded Alliance

I am new to the server, very old to the ways of the Craft. I have been reborn as a Human priest, my previous incarnation being Ci, a Tauren Druid from Ravenholdt (RP-PvP).

I have been trying to find a guild for the past week with absolutely no luck...

I am looking for a guild that has a foundation, has had success in the Burning Crusade, intends to have even more success with WotLK, an RP guild would be a perk, but not required, and who desires a dedicated healer.

Contact me in game as GnostÏc (the i is Alt + 0207), or in this thread.

Umm...I can tell you pretty quick that most RP oriented guilds will have an issue with your name, since the Ï is one of those spiffy letters that Blizz doesn't like on RP servers...at all <.<

Beyond that, there's quite a few good guilds out there, though the RP-oriented one I was in ended up falling apart after some friction with a much older guild. If I remember correctly, there's a list up in the Alliance boards here, just have to petition Mort for access.

If you're intersted in raiding but also a random RP guild, you might want to check out Voltron (www.voltrontn.org). It's a raiding alliance that was quite succesful in the later parts of BC. I raided with them while I was still in the Cartel, it was a great way to get both the RP side of things and the raiding side of things.