Soa

Last Breath (PvP video)

Heya, this was my PvP video I made about 2 months back before I got heavily into PvP (keyboard turning and mouse clicking done here). My character was on two different servers when the video was done, Ravenholdt and Lightninghoof. It's not the fanciest stuff in the world but people seemed to enjoy it.

http://files.filefront.com/Last+Breathwmv/;12061833;/fileinfo.html

It's not the fanciest stuff in the world but people seemed to enjoy it.

Good music ( tempo wise ), good editting - It's easy to see why. I'm curious what you meant by your character being on two different servers when this was filmed? All in all an entertaining watch, makes me wish I knew -how- to have made a few for Leoren all this time. Definitely would be good to have for posterity's sake.

Good music ( tempo wise ), good editting - It's easy to see why. I'm curious what you meant by your character being on two different servers when this was filmed? All in all an entertaining watch, makes me wish I knew -how- to have made a few for Leoren all this time. Definitely would be good to have for posterity's sake.

I was on Lightninghoof when her name was Lunara and on Ravenholdt when her name was Dream. The frapsin took place between there and I didn't finish it until recently.

Oh hey, we traded Twilight Cultist pieces a few days back. Hello thar.

Gunna download this and take a peek. Are you interested in commentary, or is this pretty much just a "for fun" kinda thing? I imagine comments probably wouldn't help all that much anyways though, considering how vastly revamped the Ret system is now.

I don't mind commentary but it was just done just for fun. I made an older PvP video as well on my first server that my paladin grew up on. It was back when s2 just came out and was climbing towards my way to RP.

Once I get fully acquainted and used to PvPing again (with the new ret system) I'll probably make a new video for this server.

Ha, I remember seeing this when I was back on Ravenholdt. I knew that filename was familiar.

Sweet video. Airbombing FTW.

Who are you? o.O Tell me!!

Who are you? o.O Tell me!!

I was Therah over there. I don't believe we ever crossed paths on Ravenholdt. I spent the majority of my days BGing, since the RP scene was pretty much non-existent.