Yatokth

Adeon Ran'deau (Possibly NSFW?)

“By the Sun! Is it really him?”

“Gods, yes it is! I’d recognize those dreamy red eyes anywhere.”

Noticing the two Sin’Dorei women staring at him Adeon Ran’Deau smiled and waved at them with a tentacle. They both gasped, having heard tales of the heights of pleasure he could bring with a flick of his unusual appendages.

Adeon continued on his way, strutting up the street as though he owned it. Even for a Blood Elf he was devilishly handsome, the son of two of the most lusted after men to have ever lived, until now. Oh sure Adeon was also the Bringer of the End, destined to bring about the apocalypse and destroy Azeroth, but for now he was the ultimate pimp mac daddy of Silvermoon and all the ladies knew it.

adeon.png

Adeon Ran'Deau, bitches. He is 2 Legit 2 Quit.

Also, I have pwned the art request thread with this submission, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT WITH MY LULZ.

OBSERVE:

Evanthe (Requested on Page 1, on the right in the picture)

Shirtless Cabriel (With Abs, requested on Page 2, on top in the picture)

Random Tuxedo girl (Akuje's fetishes are weird. Oh yeah, middle of the pic)

Bir (lol)

THIS PICTURE THUS PERSONIFIES AN UNPRECEDENTED AMOUNT OF WIN - WORSHIP IT.

Lol, And it's not a fetish... it goes back to a time when my paldin was ret.. and I would duel in front of Orig, wearing a tux, and using two fish as weapons, and would beat the crap outta people... LONG before 3.0

Its lulz btw

Lol, And it's not a fetish... it goes back to a time when my paldin was ret.. and I would duel in front of Orig, wearing a tux, and using two fish as weapons, and would beat the crap outta people... LONG before 3.0

Its lulz btw

Heh I know, I'm messin with ya.

Though women in uniform... mmm...

ANYWAY

Thanks for the compliments folks. :3

Also, Skafloc, that art is all yours to show to whomever or print out or whatever.