Taknar

Inscription needs/wants to lower glyph prices

Tried to look through the thread, but I'm short on time - so if I missed it, I'm sorry. If anyone gets the Minor Glyph of Levitation, I'd love to get one without having to spend redonkulous coin for it.

Glyph of Blood Tap

Great for DK's going to level Blood!

Actually Tirralys, that is a tanking ability. When a DK tanks they use far more blood runes than they normally would, especially for AoE packs where you want to be able to plague up your primary target, pestilence, and then blood boil. Normally that's nothing to worry about, but you also want to open with Death and Decay which means for that 4 rune setup you only have three runes.

Then the blood tapped rune becomes a death rune for the next 20 seconds so that you can use it for whatever.

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=45529

Also Male, I've been slow and lazy the last couple of days and haven't updated the OP, but they should all be listed there eventually.

Like everyone has said Swert, minor glyphs = minor (typically) out of combat changes.

Still hoping for water breathing as I just got water walking from Tirralys and it is awesome.

As I've seen there are plenty of minor glyphs that actually help you more than "runs on water" or "can use slow fall without reagent"

Like the blood tap one for instance. Minor doesn't mean worthless.

Actually Tirralys, that is a tanking ability. When a DK tanks they use far more blood runes than they normally would, especially for AoE packs where you want to be able to plague up your primary target, pestilence, and then blood boil. Normally that's nothing to worry about, but you also want to open with Death and Decay which means for that 4 rune setup you only have three runes.

Then the blood tapped rune becomes a death rune for the next 20 seconds so that you can use it for whatever.

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=45529

Also Male, I've been slow and lazy the last couple of days and haven't updated the OP, but they should all be listed there eventually.

Right right, I was thinking of Rune Tap, where you get health back. So yeah...DK Tanks! >_>

As I've seen there are plenty of minor glyphs that actually help you more than "runs on water" or "can use slow fall without reagent"

Not for Shaman.

Water Walking without a need for a reagent is pretty priceless. I can use it freely without ever caring about fish oil.

always.

Underwater breathing like a Warlock?

Great.

The number of times I've been chasing someone and they are just barely out of range of my blackout swp spam (you can tell because the UI tells you they are close, but then you get the "Out of range" error) tells me that this is useful if you are trying to chase someone down.

I didn't say worthless, I said largely out of combat changes - the DK one being an exception. Its still not that big of a deal (unless blood tap does some ridiculous amount of damage to you, which I can't imagine it does). There aren't really any that give you Offensive or Defensive strength, they just make life a little easier (extended time on self-buffs, not having to carry a bunch of reagents, etc.)