Naam

Hunter vs Warrior Duels

that's a lot of deleted posts! I wanna hear these pvp QQs! I need them to make Star's Tears for arena. They're the secret ingredient, you know?

It was a bunch of "Naam is a jerk and his only credibility comes from killing lowbies" QQ posts. Namely from a bunch of people who were doing Ring of Blood when Naam started ganking us.

On topic, I have yet to see a hunter hold their own against a skilled warrior 1v1, so I would love to hear any comments on it (I had a hunter partner for a little while, but he transferred, and we never got very far).

It was a bunch of "Naam is a jerk and his only credibility comes from killing lowbies" QQ posts. Namely from a bunch of people who were doing Ring of Blood when Naam started ganking us.

On topic, I have yet to see a hunter hold their own against a skilled warrior 1v1, so I would love to hear any comments on it (I had a hunter partner for a little while, but he transferred, and we never got very far).

A good BM hunter can take me down if they have enough gear to blow through me in 18 seconds, and can kite me around a frost trap. Even then, it's a 50/50 shot in most cases.

But if you aren't BM, forget it. Your ass is cooked.

In 3.0, I have no problems with hunters at all, as long as I pop bladestorm appropriately.

pre-2.0= Naam had me on my back every duel.

pre-3.0= I would say it is an even fight

future 3.0= Payback ;) (already tested on every race and class in PTR even tho PTR is like a twink bracket full of nubsauce)

oh fhenny boy! where you at?! After meeting you during my outlandish "younger" days (when I was a loose cannon) adventuring into Orgrimmar I havnt seen much of you.

You showed valor and honor there in that nasty mudd hole you call a lake and I never really got to repay or finish it with you.(even tho we did cross paths a few times in WSG i do recall; but mostly It was my mace up side your head or your hoof upside mine)

You retired from the war efforts right before I did ((ended the pvp grind)) and I packed away my armor till the call to outland came. As many people are there still I have never seen you T_T...

And I'm calling moderator oppression! Horde dominated Gazette silences dwarf! What's new? :o

I'm trying to help! Speaking of which, I'm locking this if this gets any more off topic posts with negativity towards Naam (or anyone else).

On topic, hunters have it pretty rough against good warriors, but I think it can go either way. It just requires a competent play and frost trap usage on the part of the hunter (being survival helps).

It also depends on how/if pillars are being used.

I'm trying to help! Speaking of which, I'm locking this if this gets any more off topic posts with negativity towards Naam (or anyone else).

On topic, hunters have it pretty rough against good warriors, but I think it can go either way. It just requires a competent play and frost trap usage on the part of the hunter (being survival helps).

It also depends on how/if pillars are being used.

Have you hit many survival hunters in the Arenas Fhen? My experience has been hitting all BM teams, so...yeah, just curious.

Generally a hunter will be BM if they're running double DPS like hunter/DPS spec shaman. When running with a druid they tend to be Marks/Survival (I don't know what the specific talent specs are).

It tends to be a test of patience, the accepted playstyle of an arena hunter is to sick a scorpid on the healer and stack poison while viper stinging every cooldown to take out their mana supply while the druid keeps them both alive. So basically you just have to whittle them down first.