Sign in to follow this  

Private Forums on the TNG

To gain access to any private forum,

1. Go to My Profile page (link at the very top of the web page)

2. Near the bottom of the menu on the left is a "Join Groups" link beside the header Permission Groups (not to be confused with the Groups Join Groups link).

3. There will be a section called "The following groups are available for you to join". Click the group you want to join's radio button, and then the Join Group button at the bottom of the section.

4. You will get a Request reason? input box. See requirements below for each group.

5. Click the Send Request button.

6. Send a PM to the person noted so they know you want in.

There are currently 1 private forum: Politics

Politics

To gain access to politics send Mortica a PM after you click the join group option detailed above. Access is easy to get, but there are VERY strict rules to posting once you get in.

By participating in this forum, you are making a statement that you have thick enough skin to allow other people to have opinions that differ wildly from your own. Our goal here is to share information on our beliefs and the reasoning behind them. We are not here to attack each other or explain why someone’s opinion is wrong.

========================================================================

New private forums can be created if you have a specific need for private communication between a large group of RPers. Please give the Social Groups option a try first to see if it will do what you need, but if you need the increased organizational abilities of a forum, just send me a PM with a pitch as to why you need it.

So, after 5 years of pretty much zero postings, I've removed the Horde and Alliance boards. With people being able to create characters on both sides there really wasn't a reason to have super secret, someone's going to blab to their real-ID friends anyway, forums.

I am also taking over responsibility for the Politics forum now that Malebrignon isn't around anymore.