Okay, many of us have seen the new dragon form model for Alexstrasza, but here is the new one for the human form.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/september/alextrasza9014.jpg

I'm leaving it in link form due to possibilities of being NSFW (I won't judge where you work).

What I want to know is why did Blizzard decide that just because she is the aspect of all life that she had to dress as if she had slept with all of Azeroth to create it? The mind reels...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come to the conlusion that it's just the thong thing that bothers me. RavenOOC pointed out, and rightly so, that there is more than enough "skin revealing" in the game to make it non-taboo and even the new Sylvanas model is showing a rather large midrift.

*waits to see Yatokth's new sig*

wow, bliz learned to make human models of NPCs different from random mob skins.

Silvannas' man whore of a dread lord got a new pimp suit, they made a human form of a dragon, and *gasp* added the 4 head horns, the gem on the neck and correlated armor to her dragon scales.

bravo

wow, bliz learned to make human models of NPCs different from random mob skins.

Silvannas' man whore of a dread lord got a new pimp suit, they made a human form of a dragon, and *gasp* added the 4 head horns, the gem on the neck and correlated armor to her dragon scales.

bravo

Yup, agreed. It's nice to see bliz make the NPC's who ARE special LOOK special.

Dragons in fiction always take forms that they think will be most pleasing to the mortal races they deal with.

And how is that armor any worse than the metal bikini top you get off of the spider boss in RFK, and the plate panties you can get off the fire elemental lord in BRD? Given that those are really the only two pieces of chest and pant armor for warriors and paladins in the early 40's... were it not for tabards, you'd see a lot of mostly naked female tanks running around that were about level 42-48.

Robes of Insight are pretty much Princess Leia's slave bikini, too... at least on female characters. Apparently there's a blue version but I have yet to see anyone except NPCs have them.

I think her placeholder model's hair was better... but the big poofy style kind of goes better with those huge horns.

I wonder if they'll remodel Krasus... because the pics on WoWwiki, he looked to take the form of a rather built warrior-human type.