Weight: 160

Home: Hinterlands

Birthplace: Silvermoon

Relatives: All dead or don't care

Religion: None now but was once involved with the Twilight Hammer

Ocupation: Freelance

Guild: A Taste for Death

Enemies: Zorael (I think ), Illisade

Likes: The wilderness, Animals, Random killing, Helping others out, His dwarven slaves

Dislikes: The Alliance, standing in one place for too long, Repetition.

Favorite food: Crabcakes

Favorite drink: Sulfuran Slammers

Favorite color: any color as long as it glows

Weapon of choice: A bow and pole-arm

Hobbies: Fighting out in the field, exploring, Killing alliance hunters pets.

Special ability: heightened sense of smell

Positive attributes: Kind, Loving, Selfless.

Negative: Impatient on certain matters, Favors speed when others would favor stealth.

Kadesh was originally born in Silvermoon, and while he was still a young boy he lived in Eversong Forest, learning to co-exist with nature, and to track down anything that wanders through it. He lived in Eversong for most of his childhood and some of his adulthood. Till one night he awake to the sounds of battle in the distance. After gearing up he went to investigate discovering the scourge were attacking Silvermoon. He did what he could to help but was struck down a large gash across his back. Fortunately he survived the ordeal, and spent his life getting stronger, for the day that something like that were to happen again, he would be ready. During his training he was approached by The Twilight Hammer, Who offered to help ease the pain of his addiction in return for servitude. Kadesh agreed and quickly went through their ranks becoming a member of the ruling body, The Shadow Council ((I think)). As time past Kadesh eventually left the hammer. Being branded a heretic, what surprised him though is they never attempted to hunt him down. And thoughts of why still cloud his mind. He's been working hard trying to change his dark past. Things started to go well for him, then they took a dive. He thought became muddles his path obscured. After a run in with Vyndette, Kadesh has begun embracing his roots. Returning to how he once was and spending his time with the ones he loves. Now a member of A Taste for Death, he hopes to fill in the void left by leaving the Twilight Hammer.

Most recent: Freelance

Oh hey! It's Kadesh! Between Zorael, him and I we're three men holding an unborn baby. Makes no sense, am I right? Course I am!

Twilight Lord apparantly. Or at least, former. I'm glad he's around if only because he sees everything that's happened recently... And realises I'm not going crazy.

Kadesh... quite the guy I like him. He's fun and seems to really understand how i truely feel about things sometimes.

worth the time to talk to we usaly sit inside the Inn bored as hell.

*smiles softly*

There are many beautiful women in Silvermoon. I think some of them admire Kadesh. I know I have. He's handsome in a rugged sense, but he's kind of focused romantically I think. And I'm not sure anyone could be powerful enough to lure Kadesh once his heart is set on the course of his choosing.

*tilts her head*

He is smart. A bit reckless in the field, a bit too worried about people without his swords and pets and abilities. But he's got a wonderful soul, and he's a great teacher. A very good friend too, if you've earned it, I think.

She curls her fingers over her lower lip, gently nibbling on the ends of her fingers.

"Kadesh? Hmmmm"

She hums in thought.

"Y'know I act'ally know him for so'time now. He an' I are...well. I's a long story, an' hard fo' me ta explain."

She tousles the hair on the font of her scalp.

"He an' I use'ta spend allot'a time together. When Aderas an' Nachy were gone he were my solace...an' I were his. Wonder what he is doing righ' now..."

She drifts off again into her own musings, a soft peeping sigh seeping through her teeth.

*He quietly and smoothly closes the book he had been reading, cursing something that sounded like "substitutes" under his breath*

"Kadesh? We've had our run ins...but if you know me, chances are I've hated you, or tried to kill you. Point being is, he's earned my respect. Decent fellow...but I advise the next time he gets into a situation where he just "finds" Carmen somewhere...he should keep his shirt on." *He snarls a bit, but laughs all the same* "Now go. I have to finish this book...so I can acquire another...to another....."

{She lets out a soft chuckle, lowering her eyes and crossing her hands on her lap. She nods slightly, one corner of her mouth quirked in a half smile.}

Aye, we'd be here until sundown if you wanted to listen to all my stories involving Kadesh. But... I hate to bore you with details. I met Kadesh before he was even able to control a lion cub!

{The tips of her ears droop slightly, and she tilts her head in thought.}

When Kalsan died, Kadesh was the only person who seemed to care. He was always willing to listen, and never judged.... Come to think of it, since I first met Kadesh he has been my rock... The one who never shied from offering his help, whether on the frontier or in more personal affairs...

{She takes a deep breath and exhales slowly, allowing her musings to form before she finishes her thought.}

Sometimes his intense desire to do the right thing blocks his better judgement, but his soul is genuine. I haven't seen him much of late... I believe he is preoccupied with other matters.

{She looks up, almost startled by her own words and revelations. Her eyes are glowing brightly, and she leaps up, snatching up her backpack and slinging it over her shoulder.}

You'll excuse me, won't you? I must speak with him immediately!

"This one was has some....finesse. He actually stood up to my blades....for a short while. But fell like the rest in the end. You chose the wrong mistress to associate with yourself Sin'dorei. " Illisade chuckled arms crossed.

((He still dislikes people who refer to Carm as "bar wench"?))

(( I'm doing a major U-haul after kadesh is married..was just updating a few things ))

-The goblin approached her with a sketch. She stood and pushed it away and turned around, her face contorted painfully.-

" What more ya wan'a know eh?" she asked. " He differen', cold. So'thing very very dark. I no put my finger on it." she turned her head, her profile visible.

" I though' we were frien's... Bu', when I see 'im he hide from me, as if he afraid o'me!"

" In fact he threw me out'a his own weddin'...mere secon's af'er I arrive; despite speakin' with 'im tha nigh' before."

-She finally faced the goblin looking down upon him, her earthy brown eyes glossed over.-

" Am I tha' big of a threat?"

Me and my brother Azual ran into this man in Duskwood last night. In a battle for Darkshire no less. He was witness to the might of Infection as we turned the town into a bloodbath of alliance flesh and screams of pain. He fought hard and earned my respect. I was later introduced to him properly deep in the bowels of Undercity. He showed the proper respect and I will remember that.

"I really don't know what to think of this Sin'dorei anymore. I liked him at first, a fine lad. Then he decided to loose his venom onto me along with the rest of ... ..Tch. You don't need to be hearing of such things, goblin. Lets just say I hope our bitter rivalry is now over."

*His red eyes look up at you as they narrow and focus on you*

I've met him several times. He seems talented...

*His eyes let a small red mist escape them*

He is with Pearlle, and that alone gives him my best wishes. Gives him my strength to aid him when needed.

*He grins*

Kadesh...A strong man...

Akula stared at the questionare blankly for a brief moment before growling slightly in her throat, "Asked me a day 'fore an' I would 'ave laughed my ass off at da name. But ever since 'e hurt my Mojo, dough I would never let da frog know I care dis much 'bout 'im, I plot ta git back at 'im. No one 'urts Mojo wittout gittin' whats due back ta dem."

The low growl faded into the back of her throat before her eyes crinkled and her nose scrunched above the black mask that covered her face, "But 'e is fun ta follow."