Kained

Kained

Hrm.... kained.... oh yes... he's one of those guys you see for about a week and then he disappears... he always seems to return though... not quite sure where he goes... oh well *izeal shrugs and continues on his way*

Araahaiel shrugs. "He hits hard and dies like the women of his race. I wasn't impressed. Power means nothing when you lack the common sense to use it properly." She hisses at the goblin before stalking into the inn of the Silver Covenant.

Blinking lightly at the question Ada'Maris looked to the goblin her eyes widdening in suprise. " Yes I know of Kained. A very skilled fighter that I have fought along side with from time to time.." She said this setting down a parchment and smileing. " I am gaddened that he has come back once more. Maybe this time he will finally stick around for a bit longer.." she said this softly as she set the paper down once more before sitting back in her chair.

" I do though have to be going.. so if you would kindly leave before I get a guard to toss you out of silvermoon " She said this looking to the goblin before getting up and walking out of the study.

(( Alot of negative feedback on the profile lately it seems, Guess I have been sitting around afk for just a few too many months now. time to resume the killing spree MERCY FOR NONE ALL WILL DIE.)

A wanderer, a legend, a mere whisper in the winds. Respected, feared, loved, hated, never has a single man inspired so many to take arms, both alongside him -and- against him.

*Approaches the elf with a curious amble to his gait*

"'Ey mon! I made dese fo joo!"

*he pulls from his satchel a few leather straps bound around two pieces of ivory fashioned into some manner of headgear*

"Now joo can ha' tusks too! Dey be ya very own set o' tusks! Ya already got da long ears even! Joo ain't gotta be sissy little elf any mo'. Joo know dey ain't da kind fo' joo. 'Sides, dat blood lust joo got goin' dere be way mo' our sida da woods den yours. Come now, join ya ancestas."

(( Your guild rank is wrong. You've never been an Arbiter or any kind of officer within RC. ))

(( Got bearer and Arbiter confused derp derp.)

Aedris pushes a stray hair from her face and huffs as the goblin tugs on her dress once more. "I told you already, he's a fine gentleman, well versed in politics, and has exceptionally nice hair... Now leave me be!"

She turns in a wave of silk and stalks off.

Nikaa nodded, slowly.

"I met him.. a couple of times. The first was during an attack on Lakeshire, a few months back. I recalled seeing him standing at the base of the road with another, as a second group closed off the opposite side of the bridge we were on.

The second time was last night, in Silvermoon City. We spoke, then. I was surprised to meet a Horde who knew more than a couple words of common. He was fairly civil, which was also a surprise. But I don't trust him."