Sabeinne

Sabeinne dej Dynastus

Full Name: Sabeinne dej Dynastus (sab-EYE-nuh)

Race: Sin'Dorei

Hair: Dark red and wavy. Typically kept up in a chic but functional bun. 

Skin: Well-maintained with overpriced lotions and ointments, and magic.

Eyes: Bluish

Height: A bit taller than average. 

Weight: Quite slim, though she is quite deliciously curvaceous. She never lifts anything, ever.

Place of residence: Dragonsroost Port

Known Relatives: Lysimachus dej Dynastus, Libelle dej Dynastus, Exanimo dej Dynastus

Religion/Philosophy: She is better than you. The only ideal of any real importance to her is ensuring the status and longevity of her House--even now that his goal has quite clearly failed.

Group/Guild affiliation: Borrowed Time

Enemies: That helling Avyn creature.

Favorite Drinks: Dalaran red wine.

Favorite Colors: Red.

Weapons of Choice: Fire and her expressive eyebrows. Blatant insults. Subtle digs. Assassins.

Dislikes: Your terrible opinions.

History: We'll keep it brief. She studied the arcane in Dalaran and got pretty dang good at it. She's been married multiple times, though the last few marriages were more attempts at power-grabs than anything else. She has a daughter from her second marriage, but she was always a rather absent mother. She and her daughter have been estranged for some time, with Sabeinne's rationale being that it is "for the best." Over the past several years her brother has driven House dej Dynastus into the ground, and she's been off doing her own thing to try to re-build their wealth. 

Edited by Sabeinne

Yes... my sister. Quite the helling wench she is, I must say.

Though she has finally, in my opinion, embarked upon the appropriate path.

That of the Arcane, of course. It took quite some time her to see the error of her ways. Perhaps her daughter will do the same.

Apparently we've been neighbors for years. And I haven't succumbed to the madness that is House dej Dynastus until ~that~ night.

Yes. Yes it is true I got drunk and made a fool of myself. And yes, Lysimachus and his family turns me into a crying blubbering fool. Wouldn't you be if you had to watch in abject horror as a talking lion pounces and tries to molest a death knight, then turns into a Moonkin named Dr. Doomkin and threatens to hold future-Lysimachus hostage, and...and...and I almost have to cry again.

She has a sharp tongue. That is why I offered to blow my nose in her hair when she....directed...me to stop crying in this madness.

She is wise though in pointing out that Lysicmachus emits a field of chaos that just affects everyone around him.

"Ex-CUSE me?" Lysimachus scoffs, affront displayed clearly in his expression. "What are you INSINUATING?"

Helling Magister put his hands up in a conciliatory manner. "Nothing at all, sir! I merely find it curious that the Lady's lingerie would be present in your room."

"Hellery!"

"In your dresser."

"MADNESS!"

"...next to a bottle of-"

"YOU'RE FIRED, get out of my sight!" With that, the Marquess sneered and vanished behind a curtain.

Nevitt sighed, glancing down at his employer's clearly-visible feet at the bottom of the drapery. "I'll tell the laundry-maid you mistakenly transposed the furniture again."

*Looks up from his parchment as the Goblin who he had recently tossed out returned*

WHAT NOW! Why must you IDIOTS bother me with this unrelenting stream of questions and interviews!

*The goblin stammers something about the Lady of House dej Dynastus*

Oh HER! Yes, the Marquess sister. She is stunning I must say. And of very quick wit... she makes me chuckle with some of her commentary, but she doesn't seem to take well to me. I am not sure why and I don't particularly care, it is my job to protect her, not to be her friend.

I am sure the recent troubles have caused her to be a bit... stand-offish and what not.

*Shrugs*

She is a bit like EVERY noblewoman, her nose turned up unless you are above her station. Something which I am certainly NOT. At least she is rather easy to look at, yes, that certainly is a plus.

*Taps his chin and grins then narrows his eyes and looks at the Goblin*

If you repeat ANY of that it will be YOUR head in a basket! Now get OUT and do NOT bother me again!

She was at the race last night. I repentanced her at one point so she could think on her actions... don't think it worked though.-sighs- She just ran off when it wore away.

" FELL BLASTED GET OUT!!"

Grabbing the goblin by the back of the shirt this time as she stormed accost the room before tossing him out along with his notepad and ink pen that he had been carrying. " NO I don't know her !"

" IF I CATCH YOU IN HERE ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILL YOU!!"

Vakshna scoffs at the goblin to whom he had abruptly bound to a chair after he entered his room (he hates reporters but loves publicity)

P-please, i'm just here to ask questions upon said person of interest! the goblin screamed terrified.

vakshna shrugs as he places a fel iron gernade in the goblins mouth and pulls the pin.

"sorry, never heared of her, sounds like she's a stuck up bitch though, try not to make a mess, i'll be back later. ciao!"

vakshna leaves the room cackling manaiacally

The priestess throws back her head and cackles.

"Sabeinne? She is a wonderful hostess. Very proper. I love to sit back and watch the emotions play across her pretty face. Of course they are mostly annoyance and disgust...but those are the most fun!"

Valeria stops mid-stride and gives the goblin a strange look. "Why are you asking me about her? It's not like I even know her- never had the pleasure of a proper introduction."

Pondering the question for a second, Valeria continues "I have to admit, though, that I wouldn't mind being introduced to her tailor. Or does she have a personal shopper? Regardless, she has excellent fashion sense."

"I have notknown her for very long but she is... Ambitious." The tauren rumbled, leaning back in his chair and eyeing the reporter. "She joined the company, immediately began taking on missions and supporting her own projects. She is not like most nobility I have encountered though allegedly she's as short tempered and easily offended. I said allegedly, stop writing. Still, I respect her drive and surprisingly clean vocabulary. I am still not sure what 'Helling' means though."

Edited by Megeda Dustrunner