swiftbleid

Love Letters(between Swiftbleid and Amoola)

Heya Moomoo!

Sorry I not been writing you earlier. I been in the valley killing the gnomes a whole bunches. Well, not just the gnomes, also the draenei, the silly night elves, the dwarves and the stupid humans. The other night Rumon, Lazeenja, Arkaydos and I been smacking them really bad.

In the vallley there be some fights where we just kill all da guys coming round the iceblood graveyard and that tower nearby. Not sure why it be called iceblood, yes, there be lotsa blood, there be lotsa ice.. I be thinking that if it be iceblood it be like a gnome blood popsicle. That be sounding good.

Saragone be around, just not too much. We still get to be killing the stuff when we hit the arena, but not that often. He be not around as much..

Cold, not be good for this troll. I like warm stuff, warm places, like the fire our fire, even like under the bridge, especially being around you moomoo. Lets be hopin this not be taking too long, I just need to be killing this stuff more so that the Horde thinks that I be good enough to get the armor I be knowing that I deserve. Hopefully I can be visiting you soon. How the besses be doing? They still kinda ornery and really on the bossy side?

How the Sanctuary people be? The still be good peoples? Hope they not be hugging the gnomes too much. You make sure that Qoroto knows that I say hi, he been missed from the killing runs on Karazhan.

I hopefully be seeing you soon, just you remember that this troll be loving you and be missing you.

-Swifty

Dear Swift,

So, you have been ordered off to Alterac. At least you have some friends with you to keep an eye on your back while you are away with out me. I'm not quite as worried about you knowing that.

I don't know why they call that area Iceblood either. I'll poke around to see if I can find out. I'm curious now though. In the meantime you keep thinking happy thoughts about popsicles. I can see you happily bouncing around a battle with a popsicle now, silly Troll.

Pass on my greetings to Arkaydos please. It has been a long time since I have had the pleasure to see him. I hope he and the others you are with are doing well.

I'm sorry to hear that Saragone isn't traveling with you. The Earthmother must be guiding him along a different path right now. I am sure that she will bring him back at some point.

When it comes to the cold just think, if you give it some time it will thicken your fuzz. You might come out with a fur coat like mine. It keeps me pretty warm. Although when I'm cold I like to think about the hot pools in Winterspring. Or the last time we had a picnic in Stranglethorn. Remember right after the long night of brawling new year's eve? We should do that again some time.

The Besses haven't changed a bit. I did move out of their hut though, the one in Revantusk that is. I'm staying in the Sanctuary guild hall. The all night parties were leaving me with less sleep then I could deal with.

Is there any way I can talk you out of living under that bridge? It's not big enough for both of us. Leaves me kind of lonely.

Sanctuary folks are good. I haven't seen any of them hug a gnome yet. Things have been busy. I have to run a lap around Ungoro in my under garments. I was completely mortified about it. Luckily there was nothing in the commands about not using my ability to take the form of a wolf ghost. If all went well everyone blinked and didn't see anything.

I'll give Qoroto a good scratch behind the ears for you when I see him next. I'll find him, he's been moping around a bit. He was pretty upset the school closed. Seems to think that he was kicked out for flunking gym class.

I couldn't forget about you. I really miss you and hope that you can come back soon.

Love,

Amoola

Hey Moomoo,

How you be doing, me lady? Things be going A-OK here, though the guild be getting differenter. Our friend, Pelerin now be the leader of the guild. Nicoleta, Dewce, Zewce and Grimfury all going to be going on a sa-bat-testicle? I didn't be thinking that bat balls be that big, maybe it be like a really big bat with some kind of bad nasty infection type thing.

Still, Pel be me buddy, even if he be using really really big words round me. I think he be trying to take the busters in a good direction.

All the old leaders say they be waiting for a chance to be meeting the guy named Arthas. I not think that some guy with that silly of name be worth riding on the ball of a gigantic bat thingy.. Then again, those be weird people, good, but weird people.

They be making you run around in your undies? That not be what friends do, friends be making you clothes so you not be having to be doing that. The doggie thing though, this troll be thinking that be the smarts.

Moomoo, you be warm, you be happy, you be seeing me soon.

Your under the bridge love.

-Swifty

Dearest Swift,

I don't think that the old leaders of the guild are going to be playing with bat balls. I actually shudder at that mental image. I am pretty sure that they are going on a sabbatical or easier put a much needed vacation. Pele must have forgotten that you have a harder time wrapping your tusks around words like that. You should have your dictionary with you. Or did you leave it at Aunt Bess's?

Things could be going better here. I miss you. I'm keeping an eye on Qoroto and another guild mate named Cabriel. You haven't met Cabriel yet, I'll have to remedy that. Well, like I was saying I'm keeping an eye on them while Ogrimar is in an uproar. Seems that Vilmah has been arrested for treason. Things here seem to be scattered to the wind for the guild. Some are waiting to see what happens. The rest of us are trying to figure out how to help. I'll explain it all when I see you. There is just too much for a letter.

You would be proud, though. I am done taking the jeers from idiot bulls around Thunder Bluff. I knocked some sense into three of them on my way off the bluff when I heard about Vilmah's trouble.

Need to get back to work with Cabriel. I promise to write soon.

-Amoola.

P.S. I'm putting off my run around Ungoro until you can join me. I've been told that it is just for fun. A hazing event like when we did the toga run from Gromgol to Silvermoon with the University. I'd feel safer if a big strong Troll was running with me. Afterward maybe we could go someplace less balmy to cool off? Just a thought. XXX

Dearest Swift,

I haven't heard from you in quite a while. Things must be keeping you busy. That or your fingers got cold enough to fall off and you are waiting for them to regenerate. I'm going to put my money on the first of the two options. I know you. You are too prone to standing in fires when cold. Please don't stand in the fire. Standing near a fire should keep you warm enough, just turn yourself every once in a while.

I got myself into a little bit of trouble with the Aunts. They hollered me up in the middle of the night, fairly literally. I'm getting ready to head to Raventusk to meet with them and try to clear up the issue. Afterwards I think I'll come out and give you a quick visit. I really miss you.

I got a package of sorts from someone with in the Dawnstrider tribe. I'm going to assume that it is someone from Akando's family. I am trying to decide if I want to know what is going on. I doubt that Akando sent it though. I just don't feel like more bad news right now.

I hope the Horde sends you back soon Swift. I could use you here. They could have at least sent us together. Too quiet around here with out you causing trouble.

Love,

-Amoola

Hey Moomoo!

I not be writing before because I know that we be going to be seeing each other. It be soooo good to be seeing you last time. I missed you so many bunches that I think I be going to explode. We be going to do the alliance killing thing more together now, that is if your peoples in your guild make it ok with them.

I be glad you got to be meeting Lazeenja, she be a good friend, she, Pelerin and Arkaydos done a good job of watching this trolls back lots of times. You and her seemed to be getting long really good, course you always be good friends with trolls.

I be thinking about having myself a haircut, a change. We see. I heard that when we get to go north, we get to get a hair change. Maybe I be able to learn different dancing too!

We be seeing each other soon, I promise!

Love you moomoo!

-Swift

Dear, Swift.

I have been hearing strange whispers of a place to the north as well. I think that the Aunts are up to something. I have agreed to spend some time with Duti Bess though.

I think I will come and make an extended visit with you though. I have been feeling stressed and need to blow some steam so to speak.

I think we can talk about you doing something with your hair. Just nothing too drastic. If you lop it all off how am I going to find you in a crowd.

Let me see if I can slip away from the aunts. See you soon.

Love,

Amoola

Hey MooMoo,

It been waaay too long since I wrote you. 12 years? I be seeing you more recently than that, but I wish I be writing you. It be a year and a half since you be taken from me. Before that, things were not just good. We were together, but you not be feeling good for years. We not be able to adventure, but I wish I would have, could have. 

I be missing you more than this troll could ever say. Even if I be saying it, it not be making sense.

I be looking at this last letter that you wrote and I be never did respond to.. There just be so many things I be wanting to say but never be able to.

MooMoo, I be loving you and always will be loving you.  You were the star in my eye, the warm in my heart, the smile in my bounce. I would be given anything to wander around un’goro swamp with you.

I know that aint going to be happening again. For that, my MooMoo, I don’t know what to be saying, other than I love you and I be thinking about you every day.

I not be saying I never love again, but I never love like you again.

I love you MooMoo, and I will be missing you forever.

Love,

Your pogo-troll, SwiftBleid.