The_Golden_Wolf

Faces of the Wolf (NSFW)

...I loooove her figure too! I think she looks womanly and formidable, at least that is what I was going for...

This. It's kinda funny, I don't do well drawing scrawny or lithe female figures unless they are an extreme case (like Eve, for an example) but I like drawing muscular or really womanly figures instead. They just look, in my opinion, much more attractive.

Argh, makes me wanna draw your troll chick and Thuga doing something ridiculously girly with their brickhouse selves! xD

This. It's kinda funny, I don't do well drawing scrawny or lithe female figures unless they are an extreme case (like Eve, for an example) but I like drawing muscular or really womanly figures instead. They just look, in my opinion, much more attractive.

Argh, makes me wanna draw your troll chick and Thuga doing something ridiculously girly with their brickhouse selves! xD

Knock yourself out! That sounds hilarious.

And ya, I like more statuesque frames on women. But, then again I was an athlete way back when so I suppose it is an acquired taste.

And ya, I like more statuesque frames on women. But, then again I was an athlete way back when so I suppose it is an acquired taste.

Hot

That is all

Awesome job...but is Mira supposed to look like an Indian woman of the Hindu faith? *glares at the dot on her forehead, confused*

Since I've noticed a lot of references to Utena with those two characters, if the dark haired girl is supposed to be like Anthy from that series, then yes... If only because Anthy was dark skinned, dark haired, and had a cultural dot (third eye, I believe) on her forehead that's reminiscent of Indian culture.

It's an interesting series to watch if you don't mind that at least 60% of the time, stuff is going on that doesn't make a lick of sense other than it's just 'wacky'.

Hey.....Carmen likes dark skinned people =P. No like seriously, most of your drawings are of darkerskinned people....well okay, your chars are usually dark-skinned.