The_Golden_Wolf

Faces of the Wolf (NSFW)

Those pics of Arte are not the way I'm used to seeing him O_o (behind Kallikrates' eyes). The Arte I'm used to seeing is a lot more like the picture I drew of him in my thread! =D

Really fantastic work in this thread! I love all of it! =)

Kalli: Thats because Arte is charming and sexy to most everyone but Kalli. With Kalli, he's just trying to shoot him in the nuts for sleeping with his cousin. There isn't much sexy in that :D

Carm: /molest Okies, we should totally talk about this trading of art for happeh ^-^

Horde boys, eat your hearts out. You won't see anything stacked like this in Silvermoon.

Middian Argyris

17ca9ce7.jpg

I thought it was about time to draw an Alliance, and who better than my very first character and love?

This is Middian, my silver haired Prot Warrior. I left her on a PVE server, never to be played again. However she may be coming to Twisting Nether soon. ;)

Horde boys, eat your hearts out. You won't see anything stacked like this in Silvermoon.

*Fantastic Picture*

I thought it was about time to draw an Alliance, and who better than my very first character and love?

This is Middian, my silver haired Prot Warrior. I left her on a PVE server, never to be played again. However she may be coming to Twisting Nether soon. ;)

Orcs and Taurens are totally more stacked then humangirls!.... *ducks*

Are we talking about breasts, or waist to hip ratio? When I designed Middian I definitely had Jayne Mansfield in mind. By Silvermoon, I aimed to imply Blood Elves but, Orcs are definitely my favorite horde race /slurp.

... /coo I concur.

And I was talking both.....

Taurens are stacked chest wise.

Orcs are stacked both...generously :3

Trolls have it more in the booty district.....

And Blood elves lack all of the above... *HAWHAW*

.....Undead are just dead humans with less meat generally..so... /shrug