The_Golden_Wolf

Faces of the Wolf (NSFW)

So long as we are confessing I have to admit my belf hunter is loosely based on Cutter. :D In fact when I rolled him I almost chose the topknot hairstyle but decided not to as I figured almost everyone would be choosing that because of Cutter.

Hindsight is 20/20 they say, I should have done it as it turns out to be the least popular hairstyle for male belfs. At least I did use it for my priest.

"Do you feel like talking...yet?"

750b7343.jpg

This is a depiction of the first outing Carmen had with Ashkanne, it didn't exactly go like this but, he is Secret Service. I find it a humorous spin on what actually happened. This has a close tie for favorite with a couple of my other drawings.

xD I'm so glad I'm not the only one on the boards who knows what ElfQuest is!!

And yeah, Carmen, your style is very very reminiscent of it. xD I have to say though she's a tiny little elfy.

xD I have to say though she's a tiny little elfy.

*takes a second look at that badonkadonk sketch* Umm, not all that tiny. At least not all over. ;)

Wait, Sinje hangs out around here? *squint* On tng?

I thought he was still on Mael-- Sinje if you read this somehow gimmie the link to those new forums eh?

Wondering if I could get screenshots of Beutha, Imalar, and Sinje...want to get started on some non-blood elf sketches.

Will do. I'll send you a couple with the two wardrobe options I mentioned. ;)

Kargath

5f8e470a.jpg

Arte certainly deserved a better sketch, so I whipped this one up. This scene took place just off of Kargath, in Badlands. Carmen found out more about Arte during this encounter than all the months before combined. She ended up sterilizing some wounds with some Bourbon (which she used to always carry on her) and giving him a separate bottle to drink to numb the pain. Pretty soon they were both drunk, and confessing all sorts of things to each other. The doodle of her and him on the first page is also of that meeting.

Oh wow. I'm really glad I randomly clicked on this thread, because the artwork in here is gorgeous. I love your style, and I can't wait to see the non-blood elf sketches as well as anything else you post here!

I really enjoy your artistic style... there's something playful about it. Reminds of the feeling I get from any of Don Bluth's works. :) The lines seem alive even without them moving.

Honey i think every one here needs to chip in and buy you a copy of Photoshop CS3. Your stuff is great and i'm tickled to see what they would look like Really cleaned up and colored.